Page 342 of 417 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    could i ask for the following pngs to be added

calculator loading screen
    install ou s .... cancel search button & download/update edit buttons

the blue circled arrow things in contacts/recents and other apps.. make them matte black/white maybe?

facebook app themed black,

media player/youtube app... could you make the media keys background matte transparrent shaded slightly with a white rectangle instead of rounded corners..

ipod.. now playing button and the list? button.. at the top right of the ipod media player

ifile needs theming

in maps.. the little peel up button.. and all the options underneath need doing.

the buttons in notes would look better in os7 stle instead of hand drawn..

these were wissing from all the os7 themes up till now.. doing these would be great

check wintercydia to theme cydia.. nice... its in cydia
    Lol is that all?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

most of its probably the same images.. cut/copy/pasted into different folders isnt it? maybe with a different name or something... always thought... this is an awesome winterboard theme.. but its missing a few buttons there and there.
    I know very little about theming but i do know about alot of these files, this whole process does take alot of time to get it right and as it was said End and everyone else that helps with this theme is doing it on there spare time so just to be fair to them I would limit your request if i could help you out i would try but I really don't have all that free time for it also the winterboard part of this theme was done completely separate from Ends dreamboard theme so you'll probably need to ask the one that made it to help you out
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 2012-03-06 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I know very little about theming but i do know about alot of these files, this whole process does take alot of time to get it right and as it was said End and everyone else that helps with this theme is doing it on there spare time so just to be fair to them I would limit your request if i could help you out i would try but I really don't have all that free time for it also the winterboard part of this theme was done completely separate from Ends dreamboard theme so you'll probably need to ask the one that made it to help you out
    im on about the winterboard ui... not the dreamboard theme

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    Could you try my Mango Theme? It's based on ilovemyiphone4's UI but his would make me default to black and lose my wallpaper setting after a respring so I'm theming my own. I separated the uisounds but they're there in the zip. It's status bar friendly except for time. Use cleanstatus and set the color to the number in the folder, I found that's the best way to keep the time displayed while still matching the theme. I'm going to do all colors, I hope. Let me know if it works for you.
    futurebuddha.net/os7mangotheme.zip
    Attachment 571140
    this is what i replied too.. and everything i was asking was for winterboard ui.. not the dreamboard theme... read before you jump on the band waggon...
    Last edited by Farmski; 2012-03-06 at 08:42 PM.

this is what i replied too.. and everything i was asking was for winterboard ui.. not the dreamboard theme... read before you jump on the band waggon...
    if you want it, you can go sift through the last 30-50 pages or so for ilovemyiphone's post. But really, that's not the point that they were trying to make. They're saying that it takes a lot of work to make ANY theme, and people are doing this for free. Also, no, it's not a simple copy and paste, because all the files need specific names that have to be painstakingly found. You may not notice the subtlety and nuances of all the small differences, but it gives it a different feel, and I can guarantee you that a lot of the images in different apps are completely different, not to mention the fact that the apps are written differently and what one may use a single picture for, another may use 5. And yet they'll look the same. It's all about how it was coded.

For the facebook WB theme I believe zombian was the original creator, but other then that most of the files are from ilovemyiphone4 and you'll have to go back and check for his post about it (or wait for him to come back).

Thanks

All of the images that can be themed for the Facebook winterboard are themed I've checked my version with other Facebook themes and have found the same images missing from the theme. Some of the images used are part of the ios .artwork so I can't theme them so with my Facebook theme is about as black as its gonna get. Some of the loading screens aren't named properly so it's just a matter of finding the right name which is usually some variation on [email protected] The iPod album info buttons in the ilovemyiphone4 WB were in the wrong folder I corrected that in my red version. Most of the stuff in the ilovemyiphone4 them that are not themed are in the .artwork file which makes them much harder to theme
    Last edited by Zombian; 2012-03-06 at 11:46 PM.

Thanks

I wasn't trying to attack you I was telling you that what your asking was no simple task and a pretty high request to have done so no need to get hostile

Here's what I'm working with right now I usually switch between blue and red but in my free time I'm working on retheming a green version

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1331076514.222661.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331076723.198847.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331076734.697224.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331076748.069668.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331076761.749238.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331076779.953175.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1331076815.658618.jpg
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 2012-03-07 at 12:38 AM.

Yea I'm trying to get as many elements in as possible but mainly for the native apps. The Map page flip might be one of them. I'm still trying to locate a few things and one has really got me stumped. Can anyone tell me the name and location of the button I'm pointing at in the attached image? I would like to see how it looks with the theme color applied there. Like it is in my mail sample below. I currently have Lime, Mango & red pretty much ready. I also cleaned up LS Notification see example.-photo1.jpg-photo2.jpg-photo3.jpg

Thanks

Yea I'm trying to get as many elements in as possible but mainly for the native apps. The Map page flip might be one of them. I'm still trying to locate a few things and one has really got me stumped. Can anyone tell me the name and location of the button I'm pointing at in the attached image? I would like to see how it looks with the theme color applied there. Like it is in my mail sample below. I currently have Lime, Mango & red pretty much ready. I also cleaned up LS Notification see example.-photo1.jpg-photo2.jpg-photo3.jpg
    It should be int the mobilesafari folder. Can't remember the image name tho. Mind sharing the modifications youve made to the mail app?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    It should be int the mobilesafari folder. Can't remember the image name tho. Mind sharing the modifications youve made to the mail app?
    I'l post the new & updated ones in a little bit, I'm still tweaking and looking for that file name I thought I found it but the image remains the same (maybe a total reboot is needed?) and now that little map flip thing.-photo4.jpg

Thanks

How did you get your messages to appear like that on the lockscreen

Thanks

I'l post the new & updated ones in a little bit, I'm still tweaking and looking for that file name I thought I found it but the image remains the same (maybe a total reboot is needed?) and now that little map flip thing.-photo4.jpg
    Are those screen shots of the red one?

How did you get your messages to appear like that on the lockscreen
    That just looks like a transparent notification. Looks good though.

That's what I was talking about some pages back. At the begining this was another kind of thread. The people that are here since the begining have other way to ask or say the things. But now there are some new people that think that they deserve everything and for yesterday. People please show at least a little respect for the old ones. I don't think that it hurts to read some pages from the begining. It feels good also to try drawing or change some images to make custom designs instead of ask for someone to make you a tile as it is easy.
    And again I am sorry and apologize if it bother someone. Here are people with real works that take of their free time to make this theme a real masterpiece and some people can't thank it nd instead get mad if someone don't upload what they are asking for. It took a lot of time to design all this stuff so take time too searching some pages. And a big THANK YOU Endfinity, BcsCustom, Runt, Zombian,Mkokolis, 1972petros... even sinsinkun and some others for all your dedicated time.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2012-03-07 at 02:15 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Runt (2012-03-07)

Thanks

[email protected] in the UIimages folder
    Last edited by Zombian; 2012-03-07 at 02:24 AM.

Hey I was wondering if someone can put up their theme.plist file. Because I just tried to download OS7:Revive off cydia and dreamboard had a run time error saying "theme plist cannot be found" . Thankssss all

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noswal View Post
    Hey I was wondering if someone can put up their theme.plist file. Because I just tried to download OS7:Revive off cydia and dreamboard had a run time error saying "theme plist cannot be found" . Thankssss all
    Reboot and your problem will go away

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noswal View Post
    Go to your mobile substrates folder and change the permissions for the 0s7.dylib it should be
    Mobile
    Mobile
    RWE
    RWE
    RWE

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    That's what I was talking about some pages back. At the begining this was another kind of thread. The people that are here since the begining have other way to ask or say the things. But now there are some new people that think that they deserve everything and for yesterday. People please show at least a little respect for the old ones. I don't think that it hurts to read some pages from the begining. It feels good also to try drawing or change some images to make custom designs instead of ask for someone to make you a tile as it is easy.
    And again I am sorry and apologize if it bother someone. Here are people with real works that take of their free time to make this theme a real masterpiece and some people can't thank it nd instead get mad if someone don't upload what they are asking for. It took a lot of time to design all this stuff so take time too searching some pages. And a big THANK YOU Endfinity, BcsCustom, Runt, Zombian,Mkokolis, 1972petros... even sinsinkun and some others for all your dedicated time.
    Thanks for the props although compared to some of those other guys I have only contributed a small amount but your right before this theme I didn't know a thing about photoshop but slowly I'm teaching myself and I gotta tell you it feels good and sure I make a lot of mistakes but nothing beats the feeling when you get it right
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 2012-03-07 at 02:39 AM.

Go to your mobile substrates folder and change the permissions for the 0s7.dylib it should be
    Mobile
    Mobile
    RWE
    RWE
    RWE

Thanks for the props although compared to some of those other guys I have only contributed a small amount but your right before this theme I didn't know a thing about photoshop but slowly I'm teaching myself and I gotta tell you it feels good and sure I make a lot of mistakes but nothing beats the feeling when you get it right

lol feels pretty good to get a shout out myself as well despite my lack of any real contributions xD and I agree, there's a feeling that you just can't explain when you test out your own stuff, and there's a sense of pride in seeing it on your device, and even more so when it's on other people's devices.

Thanks

All this winterboard talk got me thinking and I finally solved the blue top bar & button problem with certain apps also changed the section highlights and backgrounds
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1331085485.982231.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1331085504.645580.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1331085524.808456.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    lol feels pretty good to get a shout out myself as well despite my lack of any real contributions xD and I agree, there's a feeling that you just can't explain when you test out your own stuff, and there's a sense of pride in seeing it on your device, and even more so when it's on other people's devices.
    Agreed I contribute what I can which isn't much compared to some of giants posting on this forum. I could care less about getting thanks although it's nice to receive it. The real reward is the accomplishment of learning all this from scratch.
    Last edited by Zombian; 2012-03-07 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    Hey guys, what's the path to change the SMS bubble colors?
    Are there any tricks or is it a simple copy/paste .png file/s?
    TY!!
    +1.....I'm using ilovemyiphone4's wb theme for this and would like to try more of a mango colored bubble option vs blue/white

Page 342 of 417 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392 ... LastLast