Page 339 of 417 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

I've decided that the WP7-style notifications is what you'll get in 3.0. People who don't want this can turn off the LS or use a WinterBoard theme with OS7.

Now, another question. For the settings, would you like to have a separate app in WP7-style or would you like the settings to be changeable from the default iOS Settings app?

Maybe you don't have pictures cached. Otherwise you'll just have to wait for the final release and pass on the tile for now
    separate app would be more cool Imo

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    I can pin unpin, do you wait a little bit? I think it is slower to see the option
    can you post your Tiles.plist?

I can't seem to get the 3.0 preview working very well. The search feature and the Facebook tile work fine but other than the calendar or people tile I keep going into safe mode. Oh well, looking forward to the final release.
    Anybody get it to work better and want to share their Tiles folder? Thought maybe its issues with the info.plist's but not sure
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-03-04 at 10:44 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I can't seem to get the 3.0 preview working very well. The search feature and the Facebook tile work fine but other than the calendar or people tile I keep going into safe mode. Oh well, looking forward to the final release.
    Anybody get it to work better and want to share their Tiles folder? Thought maybe its issues with the info.plist's but not sure
    I had to go through every tiles info.plist in my Tiles folder (even the ones not currently pinned) and make sure that I had a display name on for them. Apparently not having display names will mess with the search or jump list feature and will safe mode your device. Maybe this will help

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I had to go through every tiles info.plist in my Tiles folder (even the ones not currently pinned) and make sure that I had a display name on for them. Apparently not having display names will mess with the search or jump list feature and will safe mode your device. Maybe this will help
    Thx bcs you where right , I was having a safe mode problem and found out it was my htc weather tile and the YouTube tile who where not having any name .

@end the htc tile when pin on the main page can't be move or unpinned , and do you plan on keeping the move unpinned menu unthemed or it's just for the public preview ?

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Thx bcs you where right , I was having a safe mode problem and found out it was my htc weather tile and the YouTube tile who where not having any name .

@end the htc tile when pin on the main page can't be move or unpinned , and do you plan on keeping the move unpinned menu unthemed or it's just for the public preview ?
    he stated earlier that it will be themed for the final release

with v3 i cant pin or unpin and it safemodes after a few attemps... search function works fine.. i replaced the tiles from old theme to new theme and it went into a respring loop.

looking really good, guess its just in need of final tweaking.. looking forward to it

very promissing..
    I did kind of like the origianal settings feature, but im sure which ever way its finally gone will be awesome...

maybe having the ability to choose wallpaper via the photo app.. save as lock screen and wall paper method??

or... if its concievable.. with dreamboard themes they can have html background wallpapers... so if there is any way of intergrating html wallpapers into the theme.. using whatever trickery bcscustom used.. but making it into the dylib... so that the wallpaper and any html stuff does that page fade effect when you swipe from tile page to app list?? that would be a nice touch..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    with v3 i cant pin or unpin and it safemodes after a few attemps... search function works fine.. i replaced the tiles from old theme to new theme and it went into a respring loop.
    For you pin/unpin issue, double check your permissions and ownerships for your tiles.plist and the os7revive.dylib (mobile and R,W,E)

For your safe mode issues, double check each tiles info.plist and make sure you have a display name defined.

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    I'm downloading right now for testing Between, could any one make a large tile of video with this image? Thanks!Attachment 570608
    -tile.png

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CarlosTheJackl For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-05)

none of my apps will pin 2 the menu in 3.0, plz help

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    So, seeing how 3.0 will take some time and you've already gone a long time without anything new, I thought you might like this

OS7Revive 3.0 Public Preview 1

Y --> Yes
    N --> No
    ~ --> Yes, but buggy/not fully functional

Old:

Messaging live tile: N
    Lockscreen: Y
    Lockscreen calendar: Y/~
    Lockscreen notifications: N
    Lockscreen album art: N
    Settings: N
    Music live tile: N
    Slideshow live tile: ~
    Calendar live tile: Y/~
    Contact live tile: ~

New:

Third party app support for the lockscreen media controls: Y
    Facebook live tile: ~
    Tilting tiles: Y/~
    App list search: Y/~
    App list alphabetical sections: Y
    App list jump list: Y
    App deletion menu: Y/~ (the function itself works, but if you delete an app it breaks the app list and you'll need to respring)
    New pin menu: Y/~ (especially if you pin a live tile, os7 will hang for a bit when you hit pin)
    New move tiles menu: N
    Full launch animations (app flips in): N

Info:

Facebook Tile:

The Facebook tile uses only pictures of a certain size, so you should neither get blurry images (unless it's a large image that's completely pixelated) nor interface elements. Obviously it uses flip animations and once in a while it will show a larger picture that takes up 4 of the small squares. Like the old one, it uses the Facebook app's image cache, although you won't have to scan it. The tile will update it's image database every 10-15 minutes in a future update. It might give you performance hiccups as of now. The tile is included and set fro Facebook, alternatively you can set it by changing the Info.plist of your tile to this:

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>isFacebookTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    Slideshow Tile:

The code for the integrated slideshow tile is now

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>isSlideshowTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    App List:

Added alphabetical sections to the app list and added a menu to delete apps from within OS7Revive. If you have a custom name set in your tile's .plist file, the same name will now be used in the app list. I've also added jump lists to to the app list so you can quickly jump between letters.

Lockscreen:

The lockscreen is pretty much the same as before, apart from two new animations. The first animation fades out the lockscreen text when you slide up, the second one breathes some life into the labels that display the artist and the song name when you change to another song. The lockscreen calendar should be working alright, but neither iOS notifications nor WP7-style notifications will be displayed. And the media controls now supports 3rd party apps. Do not set a passcode, as of now the passcode lock interface won't show up and you won't be able to access your phone

General:

If you now quit out of an app, regardless if you launched it from the app list or the tile menu, when you close it you will be brought back to the top of the first page, like it is in WP7.

This version is neither RAM nor performance optimized. It's really only for having a look and playing around a little bit.

I made it independent from the original OS7, so you can have both of them on your phone simultaneously. There might be conflicts between those two, should SB crash or should you get the 'Theme .plist not found' error, disable the one you are not using through SBSettings. If you want to give feedback regarding RAM, make sure you disable the old OS7 first and respring. Also, please don't use any integrated live tiles.

Download:

Put the contents of the folders you downloaded in the directories the folders are named after and reboot.
    OS7Revive Public Preview 1.zip

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoehead702 View Post
    none of my apps will pin 2 the menu in 3.0, plz help
    Read 2 posts up

Hey guys, what's the path to change the SMS bubble colors?
    Are there any tricks or is it a simple copy/paste .png file/s?
    TY!!

Think I will give up on this preview. Just not working for me.

Do have a bug to report though. If you select dream board from the app list and the n jump back into revive a large chunk of apps and the arrow disappear. If you select the search button and search for one of the missing apps they won't show up. Some do pop back up after searching for something else but not all.

Separate app would be awesome @EndF1n1ty

My live FB Tile updates my actual info but not my pictures.....every time I try fscan in Mobile Terminal I get an error message like im missing a folder or file. Can anybody help me with this so I can get rid of the FB logos and see my actual pictures.

Default how to disable lockscreen?
    anyone know how to disable lockscreen for this dreamboard theme?
    maybe give me the path to where I can disable it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Remmy H's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Guys,

is there maybe some kind of link where i can download most of the custom tiles,backrounds etc. I noticed that some download links in the startpost of OS7 - wlive Tiles don't work anymore. And is it possible to see more than one upcoming appointment?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leavism View Post
    anyone know how to disable lockscreen for this dreamboard theme?
    maybe give me the path to where I can disable it?
    you have to dwonload the dylib from the first post without the lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Remmy H View Post
    Hi Guys,

is there maybe some kind of link where i can download most of the custom tiles,backrounds etc. I noticed that some download links in the startpost of OS7 - wlive Tiles don't work anymore. And is it possible to see more than one upcoming appointment?
    No, you can only see one appointment at a time, the earliest one

Default Don't working
    @end can you upload again the 3.0 Beta? Because almost all my tiles don't work, I go to safe mode! Thanks :S

Thumbs up 360 Live Tile
    Can somebody help me out and send me instructions on how to get my 360Live Tile to work properly. I got it to show my actual Gamertag but that's all I can get right with this tile. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong and send me links for my xbox360 Tile so I can start from scratch and hopefully get it to show all my Xbox Life info on this tile.

Page 339 of 417 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389 ... LastLast