Page 338 of 417 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,760 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Default Asian font support.
    Hi, I absolutely love this theme, but on the lockscreen when there are asian fonts displayed, all I get are squares. Does anyone know how i can fix this?

Hey guys, i found a problem with my music tile, i updated to the most recent dylib, and when i play music on my iphone, the album cover wont appear on the tile, but it appears on the lockscreen just fine. My info.plist is this <dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>

Hoi, can one have in OS7:Revive music controls on LS when using Lockinfo?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Remmy H's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG..What an awesome theme this is!! The best i've ever seen soo far. First off all, a BIG thanks to all of you who has made this possible. This is truly amazing. Okay now i am done giving compliments......
    I am gonna dig myself true some pages to see what i need to do to get it like the way i want it. I do have 1 question. When i turn on my device it reacts kinda slow on my unlock. I need to swipe at least 3,4,5 times to unlock my iPhone. (from top till bottom yes i know) Is that normal? This won't be my last question for sure
    Keep up the great work guys.....

Quote Originally Posted by higoukii View Post
    Hi, I absolutely love this theme, but on the lockscreen when there are asian fonts displayed, all I get are squares. Does anyone know how i can fix this?
    go to the os7 folder, and replace the ttf files with files that support Asian characters (rename them, ofc) respring, and it should work

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailedhero View Post
    Hey guys, i found a problem with my music tile, i updated to the most recent dylib, and when i play music on my iphone, the album cover wont appear on the tile, but it appears on the lockscreen just fine. My info.plist is this <dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    is that ALL that's in the plist? do you have all the XML code above it like in the other plists? other than that, it should be working if you resprang after changing the code. make sure the folder is named correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Remmy H View Post
    OMG..What an awesome theme this is!! The best i've ever seen soo far. First off all, a BIG thanks to all of you who has made this possible. This is truly amazing. Okay now i am done giving compliments......
    I am gonna dig myself true some pages to see what i need to do to get it like the way i want it. I do have 1 question. When i turn on my device it reacts kinda slow on my unlock. I need to swipe at least 3,4,5 times to unlock my iPhone. (from top till bottom yes i know) Is that normal? This won't be my last question for sure
    Keep up the great work guys.....
    it's actually bottom up xD maybe that's ur problem?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-03-04 at 02:26 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey End, I install the 3.0 version, I really like it but there's a bug, when I pin the facebook tile it works for like 5-10 secs then it crashes and goes into safe mode. So I thought ok, it maybe won't crash every start up so that I have a quick sec to un pin the facebook tile but everytime it start up from the crash, and crashes again and again, the only way to get out is to disable it under sbsettings, but when I get out and try to use the os7 theme again, it just crashes, is there anyway to get around it?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

I've decided that the WP7-style notifications is what you'll get in 3.0. People who don't want this can turn off the LS or use a WinterBoard theme with OS7.

Now, another question. For the settings, would you like to have a separate app in WP7-style or would you like the settings to be changeable from the default iOS Settings app?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Hey End, I install the 3.0 version, I really like it but there's a bug, when I pin the facebook tile it works for like 5-10 secs then it crashes and goes into safe mode. So I thought ok, it maybe won't crash every start up so that I have a quick sec to un pin the facebook tile but everytime it start up from the crash, and crashes again and again, the only way to get out is to disable it under sbsettings, but when I get out and try to use the os7 theme again, it just crashes, is there anyway to get around it?

Maybe you don't have pictures cached. Otherwise you'll just have to wait for the final release and pass on the tile for now

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

I've decided that the WP7-style notifications is what you'll get in 3.0. People who don't want this can turn off the LS or use a WinterBoard theme with OS7.

Now, another question. For the settings, would you like to have a separate app in WP7-style or would you like the settings to be changeable from the default iOS Settings app?

Maybe you don't have pictures cached. Otherwise you'll just have to wait for the final release and pass on the tile for now
    I think the separate setting app would be cooler and have a more wp7 feel

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

Ok, I'll just wait, separate app !

Default Too les ram!!
    I prefer separate app too. And in the 3.0 "beta" I there are some tiles that don't work. For example messaging or phone. When I click in one of that tile I see the animation, and after charging it goes to safe mode. Then I restart mi iPod, and I return to your theme.
    And other thing, do you know why the old info .txt files don't work? I had to copy your new info .txt to my old tiles so I can use in 3.0

Do all the jailbreaks eat the same ram? I'm thinkin about rejailbreaking mi iPod as a new one, and maybe a can hit 150mb, because now it's impossible for me hit more than 110mb in normal spring board, and in OS7 revive 60-70mb max.
    And any trick so this theme eat less ram?
    Last edited by txiki77; 2012-03-04 at 04:03 PM.

this is probably a crazy question BUT........with end's v3 "beta", is it possible to use certain tiles from v3 with the current v2 setup, for example, I really like the tile flip feature on the v3 facebook tile, is it possible to run this tile on v2?

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

+ 1 on the separated setting tab

Thanks

separated settings WP7styled app.

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    this is probably a crazy question BUT........with end's v3 "beta", is it possible to use certain tiles from v3 with the current v2 setup, for example, I really like the tile flip feature on the v3 facebook tile, is it possible to run this tile on v2?
    But that facebook tile is not funcionally yet, no?

I believe it is, from what I've read you just need to make sure your photos are cached

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    But that facebook tile is not funcionally yet, no?
    Originally Posted by langscinema

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

the facebook tile will not work in v2 it was written in the dylib for v3 so you'll either need that version or wait for the final

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    I prefer separate app too. And in the 3.0 "beta" I there are some tiles that don't work. For example messaging or phone. When I click in one of that tile I see the animation, and after charging it goes to safe mode. Then I restart mi iPod, and I return to your theme.
    And other thing, do you know why the old info .txt files don't work? I had to copy your new info .txt to my old tiles so I can use in 3.0

Do all the jailbreaks eat the same ram? I'm thinkin about rejailbreaking mi iPod as a new one, and maybe a can hit 150mb, because now it's impossible for me hit more than 110mb in normal spring board, and in OS7 revive 60-70mb max.
    And any trick so this theme eat less ram?
    any dreamboard theme will take up at least 25mb of ram, regardless of ram efficiency. if you want more ram, try deleting launchdaemons and language packs. or the easier route, delete unused apps and turn off settings that u don't use or could live without.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (2012-03-04)

understand, TY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    the facebook tile will not work in v2 it was written in the dylib for v3 so you'll either need that version or wait for the final

Does anyone know if you can pin/unpin in the beta? I had to go to the tiles.plist to change them

I can pin unpin, do you wait a little bit? I think it is slower to see the option

Page 338 of 417 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388 ... LastLast