Page 337 of 417 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,740 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    Hey End. Weird problem with 3.0. When I click on the app that I pinned it crashes but when I go to the apps list and click it everything works? I disabled OS7 dlyb do you know why?
    I have the same problem but only in some apps (internet, settings...)

Thanks

So far the only problem I have is a black bar on the upper right part of the screen.
    I also want to just choose what pictures show up on the facebook tile.
    Overall the theme is great. Nice work End.
    I have also gotten some of BC's animations to work. I noticed that if it does not have a display name in the Info.plist it will kick you in to safe mode. Just added display names to all my tiles and it worked.
    Here are a couple of my screens:
    -img_0255.png-img_0257.png
    -4.png
    Last edited by might01; 2012-03-03 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephino90 View Post
    Can Someone please help me, I need to find a guide on how to change tiles.
    What do you mean? Create news? Change old ones? and what version do you use 2.1 or 3.0 Beta?

Thanks

I have a Problem, I am new here and I really want to SSH this theme, or test the newer version just made. But I drag the folder into my dreamboard folder. and i dont see it in my dreamboard selection screen.
    You have to put all three folders in the directory corresponding to the name of the folder that End explained for 3.0.

I would like to change the old ones and I am using 2.1

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone tell me how to install the preview version, I'm confuse with the folders? Do I replace the old ones, and do I need to any files from the old one to the preview version? Please help

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to install the preview version, I'm confuse with the folders? Do I replace the old ones, and do I need to any files from the old one to the preview version? Please help
    Don't replace anything this is a preview and it's named differently just put all the files in the corresponding folders and check your permissions and then reboot you will now have 2 os7 themes your original and this preview

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

Daniel212 (2012-03-03)

I would like to change the old ones and I am using 2.1
    But what do you mean with "change"? Tell me what do you want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    But what do you mean with "change"? Tell me what do you want to do.

Like say for example I want to change the app store icon to look more like the windows app store icon, how would I do that. I see on another thread downloads for thouse icons but im not sure where to place them once I download them.

Like say for example I want to change the app store icon to look more like the windows app store icon, how would I do that. I see on another thread downloads for thouse icons but im not sure where to place them once I download them.
    I have created few ones, and first I search the image on google, then with GIMP 2, I cut the image with tranparency and I save in 230x230 in png format and name it to [email protected] Finally you have to do the info.txt, I don't know how to do that, but for normal tiles I copy the txt of other normal tiles. And then save all in the same folder.

Maybe do you like this:-tile-2x.png

I do like that, Okay once I name it to [email protected] where do I place it so It can work on my theme?

I do like that, Okay once I name it to [email protected] where do I place it so It can work on my theme?
    You have to know the "folder name" of your app, for that, go to the app list in dreamboard and keep the app you want clicked, and when you see the options (pin to menu) you can see a name (com.apple.AppStore for app store) that is the name for your folder, adn there you save the [email protected] .png and info.txt

Okay I got the name, made the folder and put the info and picture in there. Where does the whole folder go?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Okay I got the name, made the folder and put the info and picture in there. Where does the whole folder go?
    User/library/os7/tiles

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

Josephino90 (2012-03-04)

Now I remember why I got out of theming years ago..... Several people on this site put in countless hours of work and time to compose the theme, mods, tiles, etc., etc., and most cant even take two freaking seconds to hit the thanks button.

This is a free theme, free as in you don't pay a dime for it, free as in End uses his free time to make this theme better and better, free as in others put in their free time to assist others in installing and setting up the theme to work the way they intend it to work... FREE folks and you cant take two seconds to hit a thanks button.

Show some appreciation people!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-03-05), GaN-MaN (2012-03-08), Josephino90 (2012-03-04)

@End man this looks awesome and feels awesome but I have one fast and simole question When I try to post my OS7 Tile folder and respring i get send to Safe Mode are the old OS7 Tile not compatible with OS7Revive?

+1!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Now I remember why I got out of theming years ago..... Several people on this site put in countless hours of work and time to compose the theme, mods, tiles, etc., etc., and most cant even take two freaking seconds to hit the thanks button.

This is a free theme, free as in you don't pay a dime for it, free as in End uses his free time to make this theme better and better, free as in others put in their free time to assist others in installing and setting up the theme to work the way they intend it to work... FREE folks and you cant take two seconds to hit a thanks button.

Show some appreciation people!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to langscinema For This Useful Post:

Runt (2012-03-04)

Thanks

Version 3.0
    Last edited by might01; 2012-03-04 at 05:27 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to might01 For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-03-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    I think I found it.... uploading now.

Majiks OS7 Plain Tiles.zip
    omg I love you <3

could anyone send me the latest ilovemyiphone's winterboard theme please?

Page 337 of 417 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387 ... LastLast