Page 335 of 417 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,700 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by MagikShotty View Post
    Anyone have my pack? I lost it on my comp and I had to restore my phone :/

Thanks
    I think I found it.... uploading now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?59e32jizzbsvu0y
    Last edited by Runt; 2012-03-03 at 03:00 AM.

It's cool that there are new people looking for this theme. The problem is that in this point it had evolutionated so much with the mods and all the new stuff, the tiles and the awesome overlays. What I mean is that some of the new ones dont see the hard work that this guys have passed and seem desperated asking for mods and trying to change the theme because they don't understand all the great stuff that have been made. I really don't want to bother anyone, it's just my point of view and I am sorry and apologize if someone get offended. It would be better if all of them go to the first pages, read some stuff and if have problems, then begin to ask. When I began with the theme I did the things by myself and made mistakes and it's fine. Also it felt great each time I entered the thread and find new mods, or had to wait days (like my kids wait for Santa in Christmas) for the new release of the revive 2.0 or later for the bcscustom's cubes (converted later in fliping tiles) and then the overlays instead of go through a lot of pages and read lots of requests asking for someone to upload a os7 modified. The best thing with this theme is the experience to learn how the plist files work, modify png in photoshop or gimp, design your own tiles and overlays. Again, I don't want anyone to feel bad, but to feel free of use the imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    I think I found it.... uploading now.

Majiks OS7 Plain Tiles.zip
    nice, lots of goodies in this one, thanks for the (re)share xD

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    It's cool that there are new people looking for this theme. The problem is that in this point it had evolutionated so much with the mods and all the new stuff, the tiles and the awesome overlays. What I mean is that some of the new ones dont see the hard work that this guys have passed and seem desperated asking for mods and trying to change the theme because they don't understand all the great stuff that have been made. I really don't want to bother anyone, it's just my point of view and I am sorry and apologize if someone get offended. It would be better if all of them go to the first pages, read some stuff and if have problems, then begin to ask. When I began with the theme I did the things by myself and made mistakes and it's fine. Also it felt great each time I entered the thread and find new mods, or had to wait days (like my kids wait for Santa in Christmas) for the new release of the revive 2.0 or later for the bcscustom's cubes (converted later in fliping tiles) and then the overlays instead of go through a lot of pages and read lots of requests asking for someone to upload a os7 modified. The best thing with this theme is the experience to learn how the plist files work, modify png in photoshop or gimp, design your own tiles and overlays. Again, I don't want anyone to feel bad, but to feel free of use the imagination.
    I fully agree, to an extent. It's more courteous for newcomers to actually attempt to read the posts already on here, and modding it yourself is definitely a big thing for this theme. However, realistically, I don't think people will want to scrub through 320 pages of info.

I think the best solution is to read the first 10 pages, read the last 10 pages, try to mod things yourself, and THEN post about any difficulties you are having, or any requests for mods or tiles. Honestly, I think the same 5 packs have been uploaded 20 times already because nobody bothers to read the page before it...
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-03-03 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    why do u need it? the bar is completely hidden by the os7 theme, there's no point changing it :P if you mean the background of the notifications, then I have no clue, but it's probably in the springboard.app folder
    Then why is my bar in the pic? Not the slide to unlock bar. The one when I get a txt or missed call. And slide the notification to in lock. I'd like to make it transparent but can't find the origional png file. Thanks for any help.

Hi, distearth this bar is a notification and can be configured in settings/notifications/what ever app/ View in Lockscreen, and turn it off. If you are usig the os7 lockscreen you dont need the notifications to be seen this way in lockscreen. Anyway i will try to check if you can modify the color of the popup. Take cake. And welcome to the thread, the same for all the newcomers.

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    Then why is my bar in the pic? Not the slide to unlock bar. The one when I get a txt or missed call. And slide the notification to in lock. I'd like to make it transparent but can't find the origional png file. Thanks for any help.
    yes, that is not the slide to unlock bar (you shouldn't have a slide to unlock, there's no text, you just swipe up) , the bar (I think) you're talking about is the notification background. fr what I know, that png is most likely packed in the shared.artwork file and cannot be edited (unless u know how to use python to unpack artworks :P)

nvm, it's in the springboard.app folder (see pablo's comment below)
    sorry if I confused/disheartened you :P
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-03-03 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks

Couldn't agree more. I have read every single post is this thread as well as every single one in the mods thread. Not saying everyone else should but I would think if everyone who first stumbles upon this this read the first 125 pages it would reduce a lot of the repetitive questions.

This is for distearth and whoever it can help. If you want a semi or full transparent image for the iPhone notification banners in Lockscreen, go to: System/Lybrary/CoreServices/Springboard.app and find BulletinListLockScreenFirstAlertBG~iphone.png; this is the one you need to change. You can use ifile, go to the OS7 theme (User/Lybrary/OS7/Images, then find and copy the Overlay.png or TileOverlay.png or OverflowDots to Springboard.app (System/Lybrary/CoreServices/Springboard.app) and replace the name with BulletinListLockScreenFirstAlertBG~iphone.png and that will work. If you find a total transparent png it will be better. Just made a test and with OverflowDots.png there will appear three dots before the sender's name. Good luck

Testing the transparent images in lockscreen for the notification banners, thanks to distearth I realize that if you receive a message in lockscreen and you slide the image to the right (in the case of messages, the green balloon) it lets you reply the message. Cool. Even the new ones give great ideas with their doubts. Thanks again.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2012-03-03 at 06:12 AM.

This is for distearth and whoever it can help. If you want a semi or full transparent image for the iPhone notification banners in Lockscreen, go to: System/Lybrary/CoreServices/Springboard.app and find BulletinListLockScreenFirstAlertBG~iphone.png; this is the one you need to change. You can use ifile, go to the OS7 theme (User/Lybrary/OS7/Images, then find and copy the Overlay.png or TileOverlay.png or OverflowDots to Springboard.app (System/Lybrary/CoreServices/Springboard.app) and replace the name with BulletinListLockScreenFirstAlertBG~iphone.png and that will work. If you find a total transparent png it will be better. Just made a test and with OverflowDots.png there will appear three dots before the sender's name. Good luck

Testing the transparent images in lockscreen for the notification banners, thanks to distearth I realize that if you receive a message in lockscreen and you slide the image to the right (in the case of messages, the green balloon) it lets you reply the message. Cool. Even the new ones give great ideas with their doubts. Thanks again.

If anyone looks at supplying the .png images for the lock screen notification banners.. Could you also try to do the same with the lock screen alarm clock pop up too?? Would be good to keep everything in keeping

I am sorry to bother u guys again...i had respring issues with this theme previously, so removed everything includes os7, Dreamboard. Then i have installed fresh copy of dreamboard and OS7 Revive from cydia which is v2.1.2 ...rebooted my device...still same problem...am i missing anything...what should i do now....

i am on 5.0.1....and i was using it well previously till i installed another stupid theme....and now this problem is not solving.....
    Last edited by raihan; 2012-03-03 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raihan View Post
    I am sorry to bother u guys again...i had respring issues with this theme previously, so removed everything includes os7, Dreamboard. Then i have installed fresh copy of dreamboard and OS7 Revive from cydia which is v2.1.2 ...rebooted my device...still same problem...am i missing anything...what should i do now....

i am on 5.0.1....and i was using it well previously till i installed another stupid theme....and now this problem is not solving.....
    well then it seems like your new theme is causing problems with os7 :P try disabling or uninstalling it and see if os7 still has problems

new theme was removed immediately that was Appleweb...i didnt like it so i removed it...all problem has started after that....I guess restore is the only thing i can do....that is some mess...lol...thanks for quick reply....

I don't know why I can never reply to the posts. Well this goes to raihan. Hi. Did you delete the OS7.dylib too before install the theme from Cydia? Maybe it is causing the problem. Remove the theme from Cydia and go to this address using iFile: Lybrary/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries and check if there is the OS7.dylib, if so delete it.Then try to reinstall the OS7Revive 2.1.2 from Cydia. Remember that you must reboot your idevice after the installation. Good luck.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

raihan (2012-03-03)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

So, seeing how 3.0 will take some time and you've already gone a long time without anything new, I thought you might like this

OS7Revive 3.0 Public Preview 1

Y --> Yes
    N --> No
    ~ --> Yes, but buggy/not fully functional

Old:

Messaging live tile: N
    Lockscreen: Y
    Lockscreen calendar: Y/~
    Lockscreen notifications: N
    Lockscreen album art: N
    Settings: N
    Music live tile: N
    Slideshow live tile: ~
    Calendar live tile: Y/~
    Contact live tile: ~

New:

Third party app support for the lockscreen media controls: Y
    Facebook live tile: ~
    Tilting tiles: Y/~
    App list search: Y/~
    App list alphabetical sections: Y
    App list jump list: Y
    App deletion menu: Y/~ (the function itself works, but if you delete an app it breaks the app list and you'll need to respring)
    New pin menu: Y/~ (especially if you pin a live tile, os7 will hang for a bit when you hit pin)
    New move tiles menu: N
    Full launch animations (app flips in): N

Info:

Facebook Tile:

The Facebook tile uses only pictures of a certain size, so you should neither get blurry images (unless it's a large image that's completely pixelated) nor interface elements. Obviously it uses flip animations and once in a while it will show a larger picture that takes up 4 of the small squares. Like the old one, it uses the Facebook app's image cache, although you won't have to scan it. The tile will update it's image database every 10-15 minutes in a future update. It might give you performance hiccups as of now. The tile is included and set fro Facebook, alternatively you can set it by changing the Info.plist of your tile to this:

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>isFacebookTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    Slideshow Tile:

The code for the integrated slideshow tile is now

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>isSlideshowTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    App List:

Added alphabetical sections to the app list and added a menu to delete apps from within OS7Revive. If you have a custom name set in your tile's .plist file, the same name will now be used in the app list. I've also added jump lists to to the app list so you can quickly jump between letters.

Lockscreen:

The lockscreen is pretty much the same as before, apart from two new animations. The first animation fades out the lockscreen text when you slide up, the second one breathes some life into the labels that display the artist and the song name when you change to another song. The lockscreen calendar should be working alright, but neither iOS notifications nor WP7-style notifications will be displayed. And the media controls now supports 3rd party apps. Do not set a passcode, as of now the passcode lock interface won't show up and you won't be able to access your phone

General:

If you now quit out of an app, regardless if you launched it from the app list or the tile menu, when you close it you will be brought back to the top of the first page, like it is in WP7.

This version is neither RAM nor performance optimized. It's really only for having a look and playing around a little bit.

I made it independent from the original OS7, so you can have both of them on your phone simultaneously. There might be conflicts between those two, should SB crash or should you get the 'Theme .plist not found' error, disable the one you are not using through SBSettings. If you want to give feedback regarding RAM, make sure you disable the old OS7 first and respring. Also, please don't use any integrated live tiles.

Download:

Put the contents of the folders you downloaded in the directories the folders are named after and reboot.
    OS7Revive Public Preview 1.zip

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

AkAdeMicKs (2012-06-15), anja31 (2012-03-04), bcscustom (2012-03-04), ByteArt (2012-03-04), coconutxyz (2012-03-04), GaN-MaN (2012-03-08), might01 (2012-03-04), Runt (2012-03-04), txiki77 (2012-06-22)

Testing
    So we don't have the theme setting section in 3.0?
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2012-03-04 at 01:17 AM.

just tested. I can't get into safari it seems. Once i tap the tile, it resprings to safe mode. I already disabled the original OS7 via sbsettings.

I don't have a problem with the lock screen though.

Search function works well

Last edited by kuanyu; 2012-03-04 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by totalreign View Post
    just tested. I can't get into safari it seems. Once i tap the tile, it resprings to safe mode. I already disabled the original OS7 via sbsettings.

I don't have a problem with the lock screen though.

Search function works well
    i'm having the same safari problem. Though I like the new animations xD I hope the tile pinning function on the main page doesn't stay the way it is in this preview though... I liked the old version =P the facebook tile is working really well though.

I feel like we don't really need the letters as much, I think the search button is enough. Just my opinion =P

I'm downloading right now for testing Between, could any one make a large tile of video with this image? Thanks!-nokia-lumia-900.jpg

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

so this is just for a preview right cause I see theres no background choices and some apps don't even show on myapp list for example facebook
    edit; nevermind i see it was renamed to people even on the app list

Page 335 of 417 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast