Page 331 of 417 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

I can now pretty much confirm that the media controls on the lock screen will work with any app in the next update
    Holy crap that is great news! Thanks again. I love my Google Music! I'm off to turn off iTunes Match again, now! Will the Live Tile Music Controls work as well?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to distearth For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-02-28)

The installation directories are correct, leave the stuff where it is and just do a reboot, that should fix it
    everythings all good now...thanx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to THC45 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-02-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    Holy crap that is great news! Thanks again. I love my Google Music! I'm off to turn off iTunes Match again, now! Will the Live Tile Music Controls work as well?

I haven't tested them yet, but since they follow the same formula as the lock screen controls, they should

PERFECT!!!!!.......TY once again for all your work, enjoy it everyday!!
    PS.....also using the new solid popup you created a few posts following this, TY as well for that
    AWESOME STUFF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    Sure thing! Wasn't thinking that as you're using one with the Cyan Active Shift Key, it took image shifting and renaming rather that alterations in the plist, so this is a whole new theme folder.

I did however alter the plist with this version to make the Popup Text White, and a few of the other pressed (Variant Popup "Selected" and NumberPad "Pressed") Keys Cyan like the Shift Key.

Let me know if anything needs to be adjusted, will happily do so.

~ WP7-Gray1+Cyan-4s-SE-CAPS ~ CK

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jerson19's Avatar
    Thanks

is 100% safe to install this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerson19 View Post
    is 100% safe to install this?
    If you use protection, yes!

can anyone send me or post there full set up with the overlays? i recently restored my itouch and didnt save anything before i did so.. it would be greatly appreciated! thank you.

Could someone tell me what's up with my statusbar? I'm using ilovemyiphone4's winterboard theme & tiles and statustweak to keep my icons on the right. Is there a way to unify the statusbar?
    So I have the Tile screen with transparent... Messages with the W7 icons and the shadowed status... Safari is solid black... and photos is white... WTF?
    -photo-1.png-photo-2.png-photo-3.jpg-photo-4.jpg

Also, my tile colors always revert to ilovemyiphone4's custom color after a respring...

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    Could someone tell me what's up with my statusbar? I'm using ilovemyiphone4's winterboard theme & tiles and statustweak to keep my icons on the right. Is there a way to unify the statusbar?
    So I have the Tile screen with transparent... Messages with the W7 icons and the shadowed status... Safari is solid black... and photos is white... WTF?
    -photo-1.png-photo-2.png-photo-3.jpg-photo-4.jpg

Also, my tile colors always revert to ilovemyiphone4's custom color after a respring...
    it's how the winterboard theme was built. if you want to change that you'll have to go into the UIImages folder and delete/edit some stuff to change that. Or, alternatively, you'll have to change the plist for individual apps.

also, what is the default color? blue? cuz that's the default tile color, and it's possible you have a weird permission setup for your settings.plist or tiles.plist.
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-28 at 10:57 PM.

Guys i am in a kind of self created trouble...i just installed another theme and now i cant go back to my os7...whenever i click it respring and enters the safe mode...i removed the other theme that didnt solve the problem then i removed the os7 and re install it....didnt solved the problem either.....should i remove entire dreamboard and reinstall it..or is there any other solution....sorry to bother u guys...

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raihan View Post
    Guys i am in a kind of self created trouble...i just installed another theme and now i cant go back to my os7...whenever i click it respring and enters the safe mode...i removed the other theme that didnt solve the problem then i removed the os7 and re install it....didnt solved the problem either.....should i remove entire dreamboard and reinstall it..or is there any other solution....sorry to bother u guys...
    When you install OS7:Revive the first time you must reboot your device to avoid safe mode issues. While the theme may work some if you don't reboot, you will have issues until you do. Just reboot and you should be fine after you reinstall OS7:Revive if you already removed it

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    you have old tiles and backgrounds that you would like to use right? I'm assuming u do :P take those, and save them somewhere. Now uninstall your version. check to make sure that the os7.dylib is gone. if it isn't, just delete it. Now, just to be safe, reboot. after you reboot, re-download os7:revive, and reboot after installation (DO NOT switch to os7:revive directly after installation as its caused safe mode crashes before)

after all that, you can now take the tiles folder you saved elsewhere and replace the contents of the new OS7/Tiles folder. Then, take whatever old images you want from your saved images folder and replace the ones in your OS7/images folder. DO NOT replace anything except png files in the images folder.

when you're done, you should now be able to switch over to OS7:revive with no problems :]

oh also: if you're using iFile, note that iFile DELETES a folder and puts in a new one, it doesn't overwrite" with new material and let the old material that you DONT want replaced stay. it just deletes everything and puts in a new folder. So don't copy/cut and paste the saved images folder. Single files only!
    Thanks a lot sinsinkun for all you're help. You are an awesome member to the community.

I got it to work. I followed all this to make sure I installed it right. It worked when I switched back to the theme, but when I needed to restart, it happened as it was. I would have to leave the theme, restart then enter it again.

Then I thought that it has to be something else I installed. Started going through all the apps/tweaks installed and Androidlock XT was the one making Springboard go into safe mode. Therefore disabled it and now it's all good.

Thanks again!!

E

Default Lockscreen issue
    Hello---my thanks for making this the best WP7 experience on iOS.
    Everything works like a dream except for the lockscreen: it works most of the time, but sometimes the lockscreen just wouldn't show up. The main screen would be shown, but the cover image used as the lockscreen (to slide up and unlock) would just be gone and I would have to use SBSettings to respring. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also, OS7 Revive doesn't seem to play nice with Winterboard lock themes, as the lockscreen would appear but the slide-to-unlock button/slider would disappear.

On the same note, can someone guide me through installing the WP7 CK theme?

Much obliged.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    When you install OS7:Revive the first time you must reboot your device to avoid safe mode issues. While the theme may work some if you don't reboot, you will have issues until you do. Just reboot and you should be fine after you reinstall OS7:Revive if you already removed it
    thanks a lot.....working fine now....

Thanks

Alright, I'm in the process of redoing the lock screen and I'd like your opinion on something. In the version that you have, I made it so that I kept the iOS parts of the interface from loading (the unlock bar, top bar and whatnot) but the LS itself did load, so that you could access your default iOS notifications. The problem with this is that it is a very messy solution and sometimes you'll get bugs like the LS not appearing at all. Plus it doesn't look very pretty. So my question is, are the LS notifications really important to you or are you okay with 4 (up from 3) WP7-style notifications at the bottom of the screen? And keep in mind that I'll offer a no-LS version, too.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-02-29)

Quote Originally Posted by enderx30 View Post
    Hello---my thanks for making this the best WP7 experience on iOS.
    Everything works like a dream except for the lockscreen: it works most of the time, but sometimes the lockscreen just wouldn't show up. The main screen would be shown, but the cover image used as the lockscreen (to slide up and unlock) would just be gone and I would have to use SBSettings to respring. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also, OS7 Revive doesn't seem to play nice with Winterboard lock themes, as the lockscreen would appear but the slide-to-unlock button/slider would disappear.

On the same note, can someone guide me through installing the WP7 CK theme?

Much obliged.
    yeah, the lockscreen doesn't play well with any lockscreen tweaks... it's better to just turn off all lockscreen themes and tweaks and leave the lockscreen as is. Also, don't use a password, as that still has bugs as well.

for the ck, you need to download color keyboard from Cydia. once you have it, drag the folders into the color key board folders (library/color keyboard). then you just go to the settings app and activate it from there.

Alright, I'm in the process of redoing the lock screen and I'd like your opinion on something. In the version that you have, I made it so that I kept the iOS parts of the interface from loading (the unlock bar, top bar and whatnot) but the LS itself did load, so that you could access your default iOS notifications. The problem with this is that it is a very messy solution and sometimes you'll get bugs like the LS not appearing at all. Plus it doesn't look very pretty. So my question is, are the LS notifications really important to you or are you okay with 4 (up from 3) WP7-style notifications at the bottom of the screen? And keep in mind that I'll offer a no-LS version, too.
    so how would the notifications react then? would they be disabled completely or just stop showing? and I think I would be fine with it, but that's just me... there's always the option of using a winterboard lockscreen if you don't like it I suppose :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-29 at 02:07 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-02-29)

If it reduces bugs, the lockscreen notifications are not important. I would rather have a lockscreen without notifications than one with notifications and be buggy.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-02-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    so how would the notifications react then? would they be disabled completely or just stop showing? and I think I would be fine with it, but that's just me... there's always the option of using a winterboard lockscreen if you don't like it I suppose :]

Basically you'd get what you'd get if you bought a WP7. If it's a notification of an app that is shown on the LS it'll show there, otherwise you'll just get a sound/vibration
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-02-29 at 02:31 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

anja31 (2012-03-01)

Thanks

Personally I don't like the default lokscreen notifications anyways. So I'm all for the complete wp7 style.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-02-29)

Basically you'd get what you'd get if you bought a WP7. If it's a notification of an app that is shown on the LS it'll show there, otherwise you'll just get a sound/vibration
    so it's closer to a real wp7 then? well I'm all for it xD I check my iPod pretty often anyways x)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-02-29)

Page 331 of 417 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... LastLast