Page 328 of 417 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,560 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I use cleanstatus Works with no problems.

found it!!!

just add

<key>UIStatusBarStyle</key>
    <string>UIStatusBarStyleBlackOpaque</string>

to the info plist inside any app..

i.e

root/applications/mobilesafari.app

locate info plist... and paste it in... after the first line or so

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>

after that lot..

and it works great!!

no more grey text. all looking good..

hope this helps a few!!

Hello everyone,

This may have been answered. If it has please forgive but I have researching for a while. I follow this forum frequently to update my OS7 Theme BUT it is my first time posting.

I downloaded the OS7:Revive 2.1.2 and my phone crashes every single time I respring. The exception error I see in the crash report is:

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>

EXC_CRASH (SIGSEGV).

THREAD 1 Crashed:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib
    1 libdispatch.dylib
    2 libdispatch.dylib

I have worked pretty hard to customize my OS7 theme and now I can't even get back to it because Im always in safe mode. What do I do to get out of safe mode and continue using the updated 2.1.2?? Please assist!
    Last edited by E*MAN; 2012-02-25 at 08:53 PM.

Didn't work for me 😣

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Download showcase from Cydia, the letters show Caps when I enable it,
    Last edited by langscinema; 2012-02-25 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by E*MAN View Post
    Hello everyone,

This may have been answered. If it has please forgive but I have researching for a while. I follow this forum frequently to update my OS7 Theme BUT it is my first time posting.

I downloaded the OS7:Revive 2.1.2 and my phone crashes every single time I respring. The exception error I see in the crash report is:

<plist version="1.0">
    <dict>

EXC_CRASH (SIGSEGV).

THREAD 1 Crashed:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib
    1 libdispatch.dylib
    2 libdispatch.dylib

I have worked pretty hard to customize my OS7 theme and now I can't even get back to it because Im always in safe mode. What do I do to get out of safe mode and continue using the updated 2.1.2?? Please assist!
    Did you update through cydia or download the dlyb from the forum ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Did you update through cydia or download the dlyb from the forum ?
    I had updated through Cydia...

I had updated through Cydia...
    I'm gonna assume you used your old OS7 folder instead of the new one. There's a new settings.plist in the images folder, and if it's incorrect you'll experience crashes upon entering the theme. to fix this, you need to reinstall os7:revive 2.1.2. Then, ONLY REPLACE .png files and the Tiles folder. DO NOT replace the plists in the images folder. Hope this fixes your problem :]

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I'm gonna assume you used your old OS7 folder instead of the new one. There's a new settings.plist in the images folder, and if it's incorrect you'll experience crashes upon entering the theme. to fix this, you need to reinstall os7:revive 2.1.2. Then, ONLY REPLACE .png files and the Tiles folder. DO NOT replace the plists in the images folder. Hope this fixes your problem :]
    Hey sinsinkun,

Thanks a lot for the direction. The first time I installed the upgrade, I just upgraded, but didnt see to uninstall any previous before upgrading... Until after. I have uninstalled, then reinstalled OS7:Revive 2.1.2 about 7 times now. I wanted to see if it was that theme, so I installed the other OS7 by itself and that theme worked. So it is OS7:Revive 2.1.2. I need to fully understand what you're saying so I will reiterate:

Uninstall OS7:Revive 2.1.2
    Reinstall OS7:Revive 2.1.2
    Replace .png files (in images folder?)
    Replace my tiles folder

Question, where am I replacing the .png files and Tiles folder from if I only have one folder called OS7 (which should be the Revive:2.1.2) in my /var/mobile/library? You can probably tell the confusion. Maybe a step by step?
    Thanks again
    Last edited by E*MAN; 2012-02-26 at 02:51 AM.

Hey sinsinkun,

Thanks a lot for the direction. The first time I installed the upgrade, I just upgraded, but didnt see to uninstall any previous before upgrading... Until after. I have uninstalled, then reinstalled OS7:Revive 2.1.2 about 7 times now. I wanted to see if it was that theme, so I installed the other OS7 by itself and that theme worked. So it is OS7:Revive 2.1.2. I need to fully understand what you're saying so I will reiterate:

Uninstall OS7:Revive 2.1.2
    Reinstall OS7:Revive 2.1.2
    Replace .png files (in images folder?)
    Replace my tiles folder

Question, where am I replacing the .png files and Tiles folder from if I only have one folder called OS7 (which should be the Revive:2.1.2) in my /var/mobile/library? You can probably tell the confusion. Maybe a step by step?
    Thanks again
    you have old tiles and backgrounds that you would like to use right? I'm assuming u do :P take those, and save them somewhere. Now uninstall your version. check to make sure that the os7.dylib is gone. if it isn't, just delete it. Now, just to be safe, reboot. after you reboot, re-download os7:revive, and reboot after installation (DO NOT switch to os7:revive directly after installation as its caused safe mode crashes before)

after all that, you can now take the tiles folder you saved elsewhere and replace the contents of the new OS7/Tiles folder. Then, take whatever old images you want from your saved images folder and replace the ones in your OS7/images folder. DO NOT replace anything except png files in the images folder.

when you're done, you should now be able to switch over to OS7:revive with no problems :]

oh also: if you're using iFile, note that iFile DELETES a folder and puts in a new one, it doesn't overwrite" with new material and let the old material that you DONT want replaced stay. it just deletes everything and puts in a new folder. So don't copy/cut and paste the saved images folder. Single files only!
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-26 at 03:11 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

E*MAN (2012-03-03)

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    Hi Phatmartino, love your work and use it proudly!!!
    Is there a way to have the WP7 keys all remain in caps vs switching between caps and lower caps as in the default iOS version?
    Hey, thanks, and that's absolutely possible!

It's not terribly involved either, and can be accomplished with just a few changes in the plist.

Let me know if you have any experience editing the plists. I can post a very simple explanation of what to change.

Or if you prefer, let me know which version of the theme (as far as colors) and which popups you want to use, and I'll happily edit the appropriate plist for you.

Either way, always happy to help!

Default Idea for OS7:Revive - Folders
    I'm not sure if anyone's seen this (new?) thread?

Hello friends, fans and iPhone users!

I have a new idea on the popular theme OS7: Revive. My idea is to make folders for different applications. I take a few pictures to see what I mean:

Picture 1 - http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/CE/7B/...eba717ce7b.png
    Picture 2 - http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/95/7B/...c988e8957b.png

You can also add a custom background option:

Picture 1 - http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/9D/2B/...9bbe689d2b.png
    Picture 2 - http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/67/CA/...6ad49a67ca.png

Thank you for attention!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -a80873eba717ce7b.png  
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-02-26 at 10:09 AM.

TY so much!!
    I'm using WP7 Gray1+Cyan-4s-SE with Blue (Carolina) popup

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    Hey, thanks, and that's absolutely possible!

It's not terribly involved either, and can be accomplished with just a few changes in the plist.

Let me know if you have any experience editing the plists. I can post a very simple explanation of what to change.

Or if you prefer, let me know which version of the theme (as far as colors) and which popups you want to use, and I'll happily edit the appropriate plist for you.

Either way, always happy to help!

OS7 Bug on my 3GS 5.01

As you can see, in setting, the page flipping is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone's seen this (new?) thread?
    looks cool! doesn't seem to explain how it's going to work though :P

I dont know if any of remember me but a couple of weeks ago I talked aboit the possible inplementation of folders in OS7:Revive well i found something that someone posted that is excactly what i meant by folders.(http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...e-folders.html) i posted the link i would greatly apprcuate it if EnfFinity could chack that out

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    I dont know if any of remember me but a couple of weeks ago I talked aboit the possible inplementation of folders in OS7:Revive well i found something that someone posted that is excactly what i meant by folders.(http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...e-folders.html) i posted the link i would greatly apprcuate it if EnfFinity could chack that out
    I posted this earlier a few posts above; might be the creator of this mod would share his edits as many here like BCS have done... or provide End with the coding so End can write it into the much awaited 3.0 release

I use google music and the gMusic app to play all my music with. I saw posted that the LS ply/pause buttons should work with this but mine do nothing. I tried playing through safari as well and still nothing. So, the LS knows I'm playing music but fails to respond to actions. I have all the latest builds installed (i thin). Any ideas? There is no music in my iPod folders, btw.
    Here's my tile if you use this awesome service, too. one white, one w/ shadow one solid. hows it?
    -g-sample-solid.png-g-sample-white-w-shadow.png-g-sample-white.png

futurebuddha.net/googlemusic.youriisolutions.com.zip

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    I use google music and the gMusic app to play all my music with. I saw posted that the LS ply/pause buttons should work with this but mine do nothing. I tried playing through safari as well and still nothing. So, the LS knows I'm playing music but fails to respond to actions. I have all the latest builds installed (i thin). Any ideas? There is no music in my iPod folders, btw.
    Here's my tile if you use this awesome service, too. one white, one w/ shadow one solid. hows it?

i think that problem is maybe caused too by the fact, that it's not the same function as its having with the regular iOS-LS, i mean, it does only appear when you play music out of your music library and when you stop playing music, even the controls stay visible until you close the app that plays the music (fully closing, means also in multitasking)

i don't know, how it's written or how it could be written another way, but couldn't it be solved, if End would manage too rewrite the LS functions only regarding the position and images? so that they only appear when you duobletap the home-button, but there is no need that music is beeing played, so you can doubletap the homebutton, than press play and music starts playing, even without an opened music app (just like the default (iOS) LS-musiccontrols-function)...

hope you understand what i mean...

well, we should wait what End is saying about that...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    I posted this earlier a few posts above; might be the creator of this mod would share his edits as many here like BCS have done... or provide End with the coding so End can write it into the much awaited 3.0 release

One thing, can we please stop calling the folder idea 'new'? It has been around since I started this thread, in fact, it has been around long before that. Just something I wanted to say . Anyways, I believe that what is shown on the new thread is only a mockup, hence the 'idea' in the title. If not, it's like Categories in metro style, either way I couldn't just take the code and implement it I stated earlier that when I'm done with 3.0, I'm going to tackle hubs/folders

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post

As I said earlier, currently the LS only works with apps that use the iPod library. I might be able to change that, but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

And here is another update:

Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-02-26 at 08:33 PM.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-27), 2020shyboy (2012-02-27), anja31 (2012-02-26), bcscustom (2012-02-27), ecksel02 (2012-02-27), fallenzx (2012-02-27), Jdot1224 (2012-02-29), totalreign (2012-02-27), UofMBob (2012-02-27)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

As I said earlier, currently the LS only works with apps that use the iPod library. I might be able to change that, but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you had said it should work like it does in ipod library.

Anyway, on a side note. Is MS paying you, because they should. I totally want a WP7 now, your work is amazing. Thank you!

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would like to upload their fully modded OS7 theme so others could download. Thanks!

Page 328 of 417 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378 ... LastLast