Page 327 of 417 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    No, it does not access third party music apps. The controls have bugs, but nobody has NO songs on their default music app, so I think that's why nobody's picked up on it until now... Yeah, the controls are programmed to control the default music, as is the lock screen. No, there is no fix. I don't think you'd be able to program a tile using html that would work for a third party app (it would be extremely difficult just to open up the music, for one) but that is the ONLY chance you have of getting a working controls tile.

I'd recommend just switching over to the default music app, or just not using a control tile. I'm pretty sure that 3rd party apps that don't access the default music app can't run outside of itself anyways (as in, you can't listen to music unless you're explicitly inside the app and not doing anything else)

I highly doubt that there will be support in the future, but End can give you a better answer (since he knows more about coding and whatnot xP)
    Shouldn't the lockscreen controls just be a skinned version of the lockscreen controls that are included in iOS? That would handle the issue of support for 3rd party apps wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by norablindsided View Post
    Shouldn't the lockscreen controls just be a skinned version of the lockscreen controls that are included in iOS? That would handle the issue of support for 3rd party apps wouldn't it?
    I don't think the iOS lockscreen handles 3rd party apps either... I'm pretty sure it's default music app only.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I don't think the iOS lockscreen handles 3rd party apps either... I'm pretty sure it's default music app only.
    No it works with all apps that have music controls. It's the same way with the multitasking music controls. Haven't you ever run Pandora and used the music controls?

No it works with all apps that have music controls. It's the same way with the multitasking music controls. Haven't you ever run Pandora and used the music controls?
    I have not :P I guess it depends on how end coded his stuff then.

anyone else noticing a dramatic battery shortage when using multiflow? I can't browse the Internet for more than 3 hours with a full charge :S

With the black ui for this theme.. In apps like safari,, all the text time and battery % go grey, is there a way to over ride the status bar in these with an info.plist inside the ui theme,

After some searching I read on older iOS versions this is possible but either they don't work with ios5 or I've done something wrong here,

I just want black status with white text and white icons in all themed apps...

Can anyone help here??

Just to add..

The info.plist that was mentioned is as follows

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>

<key>StatusBarMode</key>
    <string>0</string>

<key>StatusBarContentsMode</key>
    <string>0</string>

</dict>
    </plist>

But this is just jibberish to me and means nothing,

Cheers
    Last edited by Farmski; 2012-02-25 at 07:48 AM.

Default i Diablo
    Under Construction

Coming Soon

I love that dock on your overlay, petros!! I want that by itself! 8) ohhh.... Just noticed your icon overlay and border (hard to see on the phone); looking good!!!!!
    Last edited by Runt; 2012-02-25 at 08:45 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    With the black ui for this theme.. In apps like safari,, all the text time and battery % go grey, is there a way to over ride the status bar in these with an info.plist inside the ui theme,

After some searching I read on older iOS versions this is possible but either they don't work with ios5 or I've done something wrong here,

I just want black status with white text and white icons in all themed apps...

Can anyone help here??

Just to add..

The info.plist that was mentioned is as follows

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>

<key>StatusBarMode</key>
    <string>0</string>

<key>StatusBarContentsMode</key>
    <string>0</string>

</dict>
    </plist>

But this is just jibberish to me and means nothing,

Cheers
    I use cleanstatus Works with no problems.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Under Construction

Coming Soon
    Yes That Diablo styling is right up my alley I Love it and am looking forward to seeing it on my device

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-25)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

I haven't tried the music controls on the iPod, because I have no songs on the default music player. However, I use the Spotify and Pandora app a lot, and whenever I click on any control for the music buttons, the entire phone freezes up and resprings. Any idea why this might be happening? Is this a bug? Does OS7: Revive not support 3rd Party music players? If not, will their be support in the future or near future?

Please help it's rather annoying to have the entire thing freeze up for a good 5 minutes until the phone resprings.

btw great job with the theme. It's most definitely the greatest dreamboard theme I've seen so far. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks guys.

It does support 3rd party apps, however only the ones that use the iPod library. But I'm not saying that that's not going to change

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Under Construction

Coming Soon

Holy god that LS wallpaper looks delicious..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-25)

Thanks

A slight improvement -imageuploadedbymodmyi1330168278.760457.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

It does support 3rd party apps, however only the ones that use the iPod library. But I'm not saying that that's not going to change

Holy god that LS wallpaper looks delicious..
    Thanks
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2012-02-25 at 12:41 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-02-25)

I've just switched to using a large FB tile, and I need some help editing the Info file, in regards to the badge position? currently it's in the middle of the large tile, i.e. where it normally is by default on a small tile.

Does anybody know how I could fix this? thanks.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but when I try to download the various folders via MediaFire I keep getting a prompt to either upgrade to Pro which I'd rather not or cancel
    Is there a way around this?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    WP7 CK
    Attachment 567945

Hey guys, I just finished updating the WP7 CK MediaFire Link. I had noticed some text placement issues that were spread through all of the original 4 WP7 CK themes (for all devices). Pain in the rear as it may be, any older versions can be removed and replaced with these updated ones if desired. There's also a few new goodies to check out.

In all MediaFire folders, there's an ~ ALL-WP7... ~.zip to get it all at once, and they're all zipped separately as well.

Here's the folder structure and a quick rundown of some of the naming used:

/plists/

I think most Theme/Popup combos should be covered. There are plists for each theme with three Popup Text color variations (White, Black and Cyan).

/Popups/

The ones with only one color in the name are the "Default" popups for each theme. The ones with two colors describe the Main color, then the Border color.

/Themes/

In each "device" folder are the appropriate versions of all of the themes. The naming is generally the same as the Popups, newer mods include two colors that describe the Keys, then Background. The one's that have "+Cyan" in the name have the Cyan "Active Shift Key"

Let me know about any problems encountered, as well as any other mods desired.

WP7 CK

20. The Following User Says Thank You to langscinema For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (2012-02-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but when I try to download the various folders via MediaFire I keep getting a prompt to either upgrade to Pro which I'd rather not or cancel
    Is there a way around this?
    just click on free download after you select which file you want and then the download manager will pop up

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (2012-02-26)

If you are using, "No Lock Screen Version"

Download
    iDiablo L S .theme.rar

Hi Phatmartino, love your work and use it proudly!!!
    Is there a way to have the WP7 keys all remain in caps vs switching between caps and lower caps as in the default iOS version?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    WP7 CK
    Attachment 567945

[COLOR="#000000"]Hey guys, I just finished updating the WP7 CK MediaFire Link. I had noticed some text placement issues that were spread through all of the original 4 WP7 CK themes (for all devices). Pain in the rear as it may be, any older versions can be removed and replaced with these updated ones if desired. There's also a few new goodies to check out.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to langscinema For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (2012-02-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    Hi Phatmartino, love your work and use it proudly!!!
    Is there a way to have the WP7 keys all remain in caps vs switching between caps and lower caps as in the default iOS version?
    Download showcase from Cydia, the letters show Caps when I enable it,

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (2012-02-26)

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

@Endfinity.
    Any chance of an integrated weather tile that updates via the inbuilt weather app? That way whatever our location it will automatically update without having to edit the yahoo weather code.

Page 327 of 417 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377 ... LastLast