Page 323 of 417 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    You're such a tease cant wait for 3.0

this theme just gets better and better

hey BCS

Any joy with that vertical time/date overlay as yet dude?

Love the way end just appears with proof of more utter brilliance, says NOTHING... and like that... hes GONE!!
    Last edited by Farmski; 2012-02-22 at 07:27 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmski For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-02-22)

Default Silver

Thank you very much, this is very important

silver mode

All credits go to EndFinity and bcscustom, for this perfect project

Be careful, backup your original theme

MORE COMING SOON

Download silver

SILVER FOLDER 2.rar
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2012-02-22 at 07:50 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-02-22), EndFinity (2012-02-22), Mkokolis (2012-02-23)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    hey BCS

Any joy with that vertical time/date overlay as yet dude?
    Sorry mate, I have not had a chance to make it for ya I will try to get to it by the weekend My job has been leaving little time for coding lately.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    Love the way end just appears with proof of more utter brilliance, says NOTHING... and like that... hes GONE!!

exactly that's what i really often think when he posts something - he just throws it out, says (often) nothing more about it and is offline again...

and everyone just "OMG, End posted something, let's reply it and say how awesome it is!" (well, me too)

he's the phantom and God of this thread the same time
    Last edited by FringeMän; 2012-02-22 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Finally got all the pieces together to bring this project to a release.

First of all I would like to thank 1972Petros and especially Endfinity,
    without their help this release wouldn't have been possible

What you get with this release is a BCSOverlay.dlib and a folder location to place your Widgets.

The Location for your Overlay widget will be:

/User/Library/BcsCustom/

and the BcsOverlay.dylib will look for a Widget.html within that folder.

So the Correct path will look like this:

/User/Library/BcsCustom/Widget.html

Dear friend
    thank you very much
    for this, "mission impossible" Theme
    Now os7 is better than phone
    I have included several examples of what can be possible with a little creativity,
    but please dont limit yourself to what I came up with,
    you have the ability now to add any style you choose
    You can make your widget as WP7 as you like or go a custom route like in the examples I have provided

What this release will do:

1. Allow ANY HTML widget to be displayed over the springboard.
    (That means over ANY dreamboard theme (including OS7 Revive), winterboard theme, and even default IOS)

2. Will close the widget while within a app and reappear after you close the app.

3. It will remain behind any keyboards and status bar icons.

What this release will NOT do:

1. The overlay will not interfere with any springboard actions,
    It may cover up over things but the actions are still there below it.

2. It will not allow for touch actions. So no buttons or switches can be programmed.
    Sorry, but if this was enable it would conflict with the springboard.

3. The BCSOverlay.dylib itself will not consume RAM,
    its the widgets that you enable using this that will consume the Free RAM.

How to turn it on and off?

Please keep in mind that this dylib will affect the whole IOS springboard via Mobile Substrate,
    so to toggle it on/off via exiting a dreamboard or winterboard theme or programmed button is not possible.

I recommend using SBsettings,
    open SBsettings and find the More Button,
    scroll down to Mobile Substrate Addons,
    and you can then toggle the BcsOverlay.dylib there.

If you do not use SBsettings it will be a little more difficult to toggle.

You will have to do it manually.

Use iFile and go to:
    /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/
    and rename the BCSOverlay.dylib to BCSOverlay.disabled and respring.

If this is a hassle for you please don't use this release,
    there is no other way to toggle it if you want to use these capabilities (please don't ask, it can't happen)

How to install?

Here is the link to the basic setup : BCSOverlay.deb

This deb will install the BCSOverlay.dylib and create the /User/Library/BcsCustom/ Folder for you to place your own widget into.
    Just name your own widget to Widget.html. This deb file will not install any widgets just the basics to get you going

Copy the BCSOverlay.deb to your device so you can find it using ifile.
    Use ifile and click onto the BCSOverlay.deb you just copied and then use Installer to install it onto your device.

Please Reboot after you install this the first time to avoid any issues

How to uninstall?

Go to Cydia, Packages, locate BCSOverlay and uninstall within Cydia

Now What?

I have provided several Overlay's that I have created to show you some of the possibilities you can do with this.
    I have also included a psd file for these overlays so you can generate your own overlay images from it.
    Feel free to use or mod them as you like

To use any of these unzip and copy the "contents" to your

/User/Library/BcsCustom/ folder and RESPRING
    (please dont just copy the entire unzipped folder over, just the contents within)

you can make multiple BcsCustom Overlay folders by naming them for example: BcsCustom1, BcsCustom2 etc... and just rename the one you want to use as BcsCustom. This way you can have more than one overlay stored on your device and "toggle" between them by renaming the folders around

-------------

Attachment 566674 Attachment 566675

This one will provide a "dock" onto the bottom and display your weather info below the status bar and down the right side of the tiles, it also puts a Glass ike overlay over the tile and info display area.

The "Dock" will cover up the check mark on the settings page with a Windows logo, so just press the Windows logo when you need to press the check mark. Same thing for the Lockscreen transparency button, just press the far right button instead.

Now dont rip me for it not being True WP7 like, I liked the look myself and just wanted to share it with you, feel free to create your own

I have included some additional images for you to place into your OS7/Images/ folder if you want the look shown on the screenshot with the custom buttons.
    Replace the images from the copy folder and dont just copy the whole folder to your OS7 Folder.
    (please backup your old images files first incase you want to revert back)

Download Here: BcsCustom WP7 Style Bottom Dock.zip

----------

Attachment 566676 Attachment 566677

This one will place the info down the right side and have the weather description on the bottom instead of the dock.

Download Here: BcsCustom bottom.zip

-----------

Attachment 566678 Attachment 566679

This one only displays the info down the right side of the tiles and no upper or lower display dock with no Glass

Download Here: BcsCustom No Dock.zip

So thats a few that I have came up with for now, I plan on releasing a few more soon, these are just to get you started

Look for 1972Petros's Overlay Mods to use with this dylib coming real soon
    His Creative Visions, Artwork and Overlays are Top Notch and I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I do

Enjoy
    Dear friend
    Thank you very much
    for this, "mission impossible" Theme
    Now os7 is better than phone 7

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-02-22)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Sorry mate, I have not had a chance to make it for ya I will try to get to it by the weekend My job has been leaving little time for coding lately.

nay worries.. gotta pay the bills first eh. thanks again.... il keep trawling for it over the weekend

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    exactly that's what i really often think when he posts something - he just throws it out, says (often) nothing more about it and is offline again...

and everyone just "OMG, End posted something, let's reply it and say how awesome it is!" (well, me too)

he's the phantom and God of this thread the same time

Haha, yeah. Sorry about that, I should post a little more. To answer your questions, yes, the tilt animations will be included. I haven't been able to get the full launch animations working as I want them to, so I won't make any promises, but I'm planning on including them as well

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2012-02-22), fallenzx (2012-02-22), FringeMän (2012-02-22), Jdot1224 (2012-02-23), jooosieeee (2012-02-22), Mkokolis (2012-02-23), Romancw (2012-02-23), totalreign (2012-02-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Wow a grown discussion over a disagreement .. with you know who gone this is actually possible now. I agree with you Erik I try to stay as close to the real WP7 as possible. I look forward to your UI release sometime in the future. Although, I do not use the new overlay I still think it looks pretty sick so thanks BCS for bringing us that tweak and the rest of you guys showing it off.
    Haha I know right? I wouldn't be expecting a UI until at least 3.0 comes out. If I have any free time at that point I might start on it, but it definitely won't be anytime soon. Also, hows that Internet application that showed off earlier coming along?
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Here's some more SMS message boxes that I cleaned up alot. The chatboxes triangles are finally triangles lol.
    They can be used in either BiteSMS or Messages.

First 3 are for BiteSMS. They will actually theme the popup conversation, to clarify. You don't want one conversation looking one way and the BiteSMS window to look boring lol.

For biteSMS (if you have it, if not it's not necessary), they go in Applications/bitesms.app as

[email protected] (sent as Imessage, iphone to iphone, RED)
    [email protected] (sent as text message, non iphone, white)
    [email protected] (blue incoming)
    all PNG's.

Next 4 images;
    For Messages, they will go in Winterboard inside a current theme, in Var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/ExampleTheme/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit/.

These automatically adjust the tail (triangle) right or left.
    So name them as such;

[email protected](recieved (green or alternatively use the white one also included),
    [email protected](Sent by imessage),
    [email protected](Sent Default),

I use them with IlovemyIphone's theme now they are really clean and have NO visible pixels.
    I just might be a perfectionist lol.

And see my above quoted post BTW if you didn't see my MultiFl0w theme.

It's been on for a day and I think it makes multitasking look awesome again, not to brag.

But what's mine is yours, so check it out.

Attachment 563849Attachment 563850Attachment 563851Attachment 563852Attachment 563853Attachment 563854Attachment 563855

Multifl0w
    Attachment 563861Attachment 563862

So for anyone that was waiting for Part 2 of my Multifl0w theme with multiple colors, here's the stash. Sorry it took so long lol. I had to recolor and clean up all pixels around the letters every time because I use GIMP. All original WP7 colors are included. Enjoy.

If you need pointers on where to put these images, check my linked post I made earlier. This is for Multifl0w (Cards).

Edit:

So I didn't put the instructions where I thought I did.
    To use these images (Retina only for now, I will scale them),

Simply check "Use custom background" in Multifl0w preferences, and use iFile or SSH to navigate to your Library/PreferenceBundles/multifl0wpreferences.bundle folder.

Then drop the files in there, and rename the color of your preference to "[email protected]". Respring.

Edit 2, Also made some neutral-colored ones. This also looks great with normal iOS when WP7 is off. Try 'em out.

-bluewallpaper-2x.png-cafewallpaper-2x.png-greenwallpaper-2x.png-limewallpaper-2x.png-magentawallpaper-2x.png-mangowallpaper-2x.png-pnikwallpaper-2x.png-purpwallpaper-2x.png-tealwallpaper-2x.png-wallpaper-2x.png-wp7colorstransparency.png
    -blackwallpaper-2x.png-graydarkwallpaper-2x.png-graylightwallpaper-2x.png-whitelightwallpaper-2x.png
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-02-23 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Instuructions, White/Gray

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Romancw For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (2012-02-23)

So for anyone that was waiting for Part 2 of my Multifl0w theme with multiple colors, here's the stash. Sorry it took so long lol. I had to recolor and clean up all pixels around the letters every time because I use GIMP. All original WP7 colors are included. Enjoy.

If you need pointers on where to put these images, check my linked post I made earlier. This is for Multifl0w (Cards).

Edit:

Simply check "Use custom background" in Multifl0w preferences, and use iFile or SSH to navigate to your Library/PreferenceBundles/multifl0wpreferences.bundle folder.

Then drop the files in there, and rename the color of your preference to "[email protected]". Respring.

Edit 2, Also made some neutral-colored ones. This also looks great with normal iOS when WP7 is off. Try 'em out.

-bluewallpaper-2x.png-cafewallpaper-2x.png-greenwallpaper-2x.png-limewallpaper-2x.png-magentawallpaper-2x.png-mangowallpaper-2x.png-pnikwallpaper-2x.png-purpwallpaper-2x.png-tealwallpaper-2x.png-wallpaper-2x.png-wp7colorstransparency.png
    -blackwallpaper-2x.png-graydarkwallpaper-2x.png-graylightwallpaper-2x.png-whitelightwallpaper-2x.png
    I Rly like the black/dark grey ones... u make me want to get multiflow again xD

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

Romancw (2012-02-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Haha I know right? I wouldn't be expecting a UI until at least 3.0 comes out. If I have any free time at that point I might start on it, but it definitely won't be anytime soon. Also, hows that Internet application that showed off earlier coming along?
    LOL! I completely understand and still look forward to it. Same here I'm extremely busy with college and work. I have not had any free time to continue to develop the app. I also hope to have it ready for the release of 3.0.

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

WP7 CK
    -wp7cyan1black.png

Hey guys, I just finished updating the WP7 CK MediaFire Link. I had noticed some text placement issues that were spread through all of the original 4 WP7 CK themes (for all devices). Pain in the rear as it may be, any older versions can be removed and replaced with these updated ones if desired. There's also a few new goodies to check out.

In all MediaFire folders, there's an ~ ALL-WP7... ~.zip to get it all at once, and they're all zipped separately as well.

Here's the folder structure and a quick rundown of some of the naming used:

/plists/

I think most Theme/Popup combos should be covered. There are plists for each theme with three Popup Text color variations (White, Black and Cyan).

/Popups/

The ones with only one color in the name are the "Default" popups for each theme. The ones with two colors describe the Main color, then the Border color.

/Themes/

In each "device" folder are the appropriate versions of all of the themes. The naming is generally the same as the Popups, newer mods include two colors that describe the Keys, then Background. The one's that have "+Cyan" in the name have the Cyan "Active Shift Key"

Let me know about any problems encountered, as well as any other mods desired.

WP7 CK

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (2012-02-23)

Thanks

Edit:

Nice can we get some blank ones without the "recent apps "multitasking"?

Sweet! End-mazing is still at it!!
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-02-23 at 06:53 AM.

Thanks

First overlay -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329976759.815845.jpg

Haha, yeah. Sorry about that, I should post a little more. To answer your questions, yes, the tilt animations will be included. I haven't been able to get the full launch animations working as I want them to, so I won't make any promises, but I'm planning on including them as well

hi end...

is there any chance that you could look into addressing the tinted overlay that the music player tile has, i understand its so that you can see the controls when using the white tile colour.. but it does look a bit out of place when using uniform coloured tiles... is there a way to get rid of the shadowed tinge for those like me that dont want it, nor use white tile bg...

thanks

Thanks

Not sure if can notice the stars are the overlay. Doesn't look like much but creates for a really cool effect when scrolling the homescreen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329981687.571660.jpg  

buy new Protective Silica Gel Case for Apple iPad2 - Blue
    Item: #00298503

Market Price: $15.18
    Price: $ 7.59
    Protective Silica Gel Case for Apple iPad2 - Blue - $7.59

Ok so I've been looking into this theme and I LOVE it .! I started reading learning and then I started editing a couple of the overlays, wallpapers, backgrounds etc. that you guys have been posting and after a few modifications (although it's still not finished) I came up with this beauty [if anyone asks.. Yes it's a picture of me on my guitar lol]

I think I'm sticking to BLUE.
    All the same just BLUE. ^_^

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329983223.593779.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329983239.669622.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329983250.888191.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329983264.205254.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329983275.011884.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329984149.218898.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329984707.799437.jpg  
    Last edited by Keny0; 2012-02-23 at 09:10 AM.

Page 323 of 417 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373 ... LastLast