Page 305 of 417 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,100 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    I don't know if your of dominiquen background which would prove my point! As they tend to hate on puerto ricans like myself!!! But seems you tend to knock anything that anyone here posts about my work. And don't flatter myself!!! Bro I look better then you lmao! More then likely drive a better car then you bc im pretty sure your not pushin a beemer like me have a better job then you bc im sure your not a corrections officer like me and I'm legal!!!!! Assuming your dominiquen!!!! So please don't even get me started!!!!
    *mod edit*

Hi, how goes it? Listen not to hate on you bro but seriously shut it. I understand if someone gets under your skin for any reason, but racist comments and profiling is not cool period. If you are a corrections office then I am sorry to say that you need to learn from your training and learn to control your anger and not explode in the way you are currently doing so. I am not condoning what is going on, show some support guys, some bromance and get along because the work in this thread is awesome. However at the same time try to be the better man and not rage on everyone who shows hate, Im just saying.

Look dancing peguin:
    Last edited by 2k1; 2012-02-13 at 03:40 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarlosTheJackl For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (2012-02-14), zinjen (2012-02-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Give it a break guys. Git back on topic

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

zinjen (2012-02-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Keyboard gangster!!! Hah lol ok buddy!! Trying working in a state correctional facility like me then have some herb like you call me a keyboard gangster! Enough bro seriously! YOU CANT WIN!!!!!!
    You care ENTIRELY way too much about getting credit in this thread. Every other few pages I see you arguing about credit or someone not a fan of your work, WHO CARES? Seriously, if that's what your about then you should stop helping the community on this thread.

I can't remember the last time I saw EndFinity drop a "Hey where's my credit for this? Hey That Mod looks like ****! Hey Your ColorKeyboard HUE COLOR IS THE SAME AS MINE OMGWTFBBQ?!?!". Just saying it's not a good look for you.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (2012-02-14)

Thanks

Back to topic Zin. It should be quite in here for a little while maybe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Lmfao! Great movie.

Default clock
    Fellas,

anyone able to help me,my clock is showing the old picture and not the new one, anyone know how i can change it. I can see the images in the mobiletimer folder and here is thea copy of the info.plist.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>widgetFile</key>
    <string>Tile.html</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    Fellas,

anyone able to help me,my clock is showing the old picture and not the new one, anyone know how i can change it. I can see the images in the mobiletimer folder and here is thea copy of the info.plist.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>widgetFile</key>
    <string>Tile.html</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

Any ideas?
    what do u mean? like, it's showing a small icon in the center of an analog clock, or it's covering the entire tile? if its a small icon, check to make sure the folder is named right. case sensitive :]

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    what do u mean? like, it's showing a small icon in the center of an analog clock, or it's covering the entire tile? if its a small icon, check to make sure the folder is named right. case sensitive :]
    It's showing the standard black clock with a mini question mark and not the custom tile which is part of a theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    It's showing the standard black clock with a mini question mark and not the custom tile which is part of a theme.
    Make sure the folder is named com.apple.mobiletimer. Assuming you are using the stock clock app.

I wish i could read all those mod edits. :/

Thanks

There's nothing to read

What about hebrew support? i only see little boxes.....
    is there some solution for this?

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    What about hebrew support? i only see little boxes.....
    is there some solution for this?
    Hebrew support for names? right now the font packs (located in your images folder) doesn't support any language except English (I think) so you can either a, use your own font pack (.ttf file) by replacing one of the pre-loaded fonts with a Hebrew compatible font pack, b, just wait for an update, or c, deal with it xP if you don't mind the font change, I recommend the first solution :] (u may even be able to find a compatible segoe font file online!)
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-13 at 10:26 PM.

anyone else have a problem with when the music tile? sometimes it disappears when u click press it

How do I get to 2 wide Music tile with play skip and previous buttons?
    Last edited by white.noise; 2012-02-14 at 03:30 AM.

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

~ WP7 ~ CK

-wp7white.png-wp7gray1.png-wp7gray2.png-wp7black.png

Hey guys, I think I have all color mods and all device variations necessary for iOS5 from 4th gen thru 4s finished. Even if you don't have a 4s there are still some updates to the originals.

The included link is to a MediaFire folder with 3 different packages of CK themes. Each package has the 4 different color mods for the appropriate devices/options.

~ WP7-iOS5 ~ CK = Pre-4s devices on iOS5 (4th gen)

~ WP7-4s ~ CK = 4s using Siri only

~ WP7-4s-SE ~ CK = 4s using Siri+Emoji

~ WP7 ~ Popups = In case anyone needs the Popups

Download here:

~ WP7-iOS5-4s ~ CK

Just in case, I'll also include here that once you download the appropriate set of themes [... ~ CK.zip], the 4 sub-folders go in:

/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Themes/

If necessary, after downloading [~ WP7 ~ Popups.zip], the 3 sub-folders go in:

/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Popups/

If anyone wants to use different than intended Popups for a particular theme, it would just take a very minor amount of plisting as the text on the Popups is set up in the plist. It's absolutely possible to just swap plists between themes, but all NumberPads are themed using hex code in the plists, so you could end up with a White Keyboard and Gray Numberpads for example. If necessary, let me know what you want to use and I'd be happy to post some plist variations.

Let me know about any problems and enjoy!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (2012-02-14), jooosieeee (2012-02-14), Mkokolis (2012-02-14), Runt (2012-02-14), totalreign (2012-02-14), wdw5000 (2012-02-15), Zombian (2012-02-14)

is it just me or are the files i downloaded empty? lol. I seem to be seeing empty folders

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    ~ WP7 ~ CK

Hey guys, I think I have all color mods and all device variations necessary for iOS5 from 4th gen thru 4s finished. Even if you don't have a 4s there are still some updates to the originals.

The included link is to a MediaFire folder with 3 different packages of CK themes. Each package has the 4 different color mods for the appropriate devices/options.

Download here:

~ WP7-iOS5-4s ~ CK

Just in case, I'll also include here that once you download the appropriate set of themes [... ~ CK.zip], the 4 sub-folders go in:

If anyone wants to use different than intended Popups for a particular theme, it would just take a very minor amount of plisting as the text on the Popups is set up in the plist. It's absolutely possible to just swap plists between themes, but all NumberPads are themed using hex code in the plists, so you could end up with a White Keyboard and Gray Numberpads for example. If necessary, let me know what you want to use and I'd be happy to post some plist variations.

nice! I really enjoy the grey1 ck :] I was beginning to get bored with my old WP7 keyboard theme lol xD the grey one goes nicer with the black popup :3 just thought I'd share that view xD if anyone wants to try you need to copy out the ColorKeyboard.plist from the black theme and put it in the grey1 folder, reapply, and respring. for some reason, you need to deselect then deselect and respring or it won't take effect... weird :P

anyways, thanks for the keyboard man :] I really like it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    ~ WP7 ~ CK

Download here:

~ WP7-iOS5-4s ~ CK

Thanks!

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by white.noise View Post
    How do I get to 2 wide Music tile with play skip and previous buttons?
    First post.

Anybody got a tapatalk and an MSN or IM+ tile to share?
    Last edited by TK4|2|1; 2012-02-14 at 08:39 AM.

Page 305 of 417 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast