Page 303 of 417 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbster View Post
    Hi! I wonder were i can get hold of some mini tiles or how i can make some myself ?
    You just make a copy if the tile and name it MiniTile.png just do not do not overwrite the Tile.png (if a 3gs) or [email protected] (if iPhone4/4s or Ipod 4g)

  2. #6042
    Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    Is it possible to change the background color of certain tiles but not all at one time?
    If so, can you share the way to do it?
    TY!!
    You'll have to color in the backgrounds one by one on photoshop or gimp for all the tiles you would like to have a separate color for. No there is not a way, currently, to change the color of individual tiles without doing that.

  3. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    ****** hell yeah! where can I get that wallpaper... is it easy to edit more like this one attached? not keen on the china text bits..any chance you could do one like in my pic?? a bit simpler is what im looking for, requsted it some time ago as i have no skillz

    also.. howd you get the solid status bar?
    -564670d1326032210-os7-revive-.png

    How do you get the vertical Date like that?

  4. #6044

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-02-11)

  6. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    TEASE!!!! Killing me!

  7. #6046
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83uk View Post
    is there a reason i cant see the mobilesubstrate folder on iphone 4s 5.01 ???

    thanks
    anyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #6047
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83uk View Post
    anyone?
    Are you sure you're looking in the right place? Root/library? I'm on a 4s 5.01 and have no problems finding it

  9. #6048
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts

    oops
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #6049
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83uk View Post
    oops
    LOL... Quote of the day!!

  11. #6050
    Any way I could get the lag down from using this theme? I don't know if it's Dreamboard or just this theme but it seems like when I unlock the device and go to open a app it takes it a min to get caught up to being able to use it or even type. I'm getting a good amount of lag typing. I'm on a 4 and don't really have it loaded up with live tiles except weather, pictures, and a settings tab.

    After a respring I'm at 156mb to 180isn usually which seems low for a 4, also the only thing I have on winterboard is status icons

  12. #6051
    Quote Originally Posted by BCollins521 View Post
    Any way I could get the lag down from using this theme? I don't know if it's Dreamboard or just this theme but it seems like when I unlock the device and go to open a app it takes it a min to get caught up to being able to use it or even type. I'm getting a good amount of lag typing. I'm on a 4 and don't really have it loaded up with live tiles except weather, pictures, and a settings tab.

    After a respring I'm at 156mb to 180isn usually which seems low for a 4, also the only thing I have on winterboard is status icons
    I usually have 200-250 with the winterboard ui and a few other tweaks. What tweaks you have? Try disabling some of the ones that are useless while in this theme like gridlock, perpage html, any ios springboard widgets, etc.

  13. #6052
    Is there a way to obtain the lockscreen along with the music controls only?

  14. #6053
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Guys,

    I had hoped to do my overlay release this weekend but regret to inform you that I couldn't get everything done in time to make a proper release

    While I do have 90% of it done and could post what I have, I just ran out of time to make it for this weekend

    Please bear with me and give me a few more days to button everything proper, there's a few more things I have to take care of to ensure everything is just right, you won't regret the wait

    Sorry for building you up and letting you down

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (2012-02-11), Runt (2012-02-11)

  16. #6054
    @DannyZ83 I have Springtomize 2, Gridlock, OpenNotifier, BytaFont...those are really the only tweaks..

  17. #6055
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Guys,

    I had hoped to do my overlay release this weekend but regret to inform you that I couldn't get everything done in time to make a proper release

    While I do have 90% of it done and could post what I have, I just ran out of time to make it for this weekend

    Please bear with me and give me a few more days to button everything proper, there's a few more things I have to take care of to ensure everything is just right, you won't regret the wait

    Sorry for building you up and letting you down
    I appreciate ALL your hard work and appreciate the fact that you can come out and let us know without leaving us hanging. Shows a lot of heart, and a lot of pride! Thank you Bcs!!


    Atleast now I can stop hitting REFRESH every 20 minutes! LOL
    Last edited by Runt; 2012-02-11 at 08:18 PM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (2012-02-11), bcscustom (2012-02-11)

  19. #6056
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Guys,

    I had hoped to do my overlay release this weekend but regret to inform you that I couldn't get everything done in time to make a proper release

    While I do have 90% of it done and could post what I have, I just ran out of time to make it for this weekend

    Please bear with me and give me a few more days to button everything proper, there's a few more things I have to take care of to ensure everything is just right, you won't regret the wait

    Sorry for building you up and letting you down
    No worries man good things are worth waiting for.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-02-11)

  21. #6057
    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    I appreciate ALL your hard work and appreciate the fact that you can come out and let us know without leaving us hanging. Shows a lot of heart, and a lot of pride! Thank you Bcs!!


    Atleast now I can stop hitting REFRESH every 20 minutes! LOL
    I gues we are two now.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to chewy1283x For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-02-11)

  23. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by BCollins521 View Post
    @DannyZ83 I have Springtomize 2, Gridlock, OpenNotifier, BytaFont...those are really the only tweaks..
    go to sbsettings, processes, kill all processes and free up memory every so often,

    iphone caches ram, for quickly opening apps again.

    also google search ios5 launch daemons, these are some files that you can remove to help emprove performance.. just remember to back them up.

    also try freemem sbsettings toggle, in cydia.

    freemem and kill all processes sometimes reboot your phone when using them as it flushes memory, the free ram bottoms out, when it reaches 5omb or below the phone will reboot.

    all flushed i have 320mb free ram, but i decided against most of the html files, ive only got the ipod with controls.

    hope this helps

  24. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    go to sbsettings, processes, kill all processes and free up memory every so often,

    iphone caches ram, for quickly opening apps again.

    also google search ios5 launch daemons, these are some files that you can remove to help emprove performance.. just remember to back them up.

    also try freemem sbsettings toggle, in cydia.

    freemem and kill all processes sometimes reboot your phone when using them as it flushes memory, the free ram bottoms out, when it reaches 5omb or below the phone will reboot.

    all flushed i have 320mb free ram, but i decided against most of the html files, ive only got the ipod with controls.

    hope this helps
    I think u mean respring, because they've never rebooted my iPod before :S but yeah, deleting launchdaemons will free up a nice amount of ram. Another thing you can do is remove language packs of languages you never use. Remember not to remove en.lproj, en_GB.lproj, and English.lproj though, cause they are crucial to a properly functioning iDevice x)

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Guys,

    I had hoped to do my overlay release this weekend but regret to inform you that I couldn't get everything done in time to make a proper release

    While I do have 90% of it done and could post what I have, I just ran out of time to make it for this weekend

    Please bear with me and give me a few more days to button everything proper, there's a few more things I have to take care of to ensure everything is just right, you won't regret the wait

    Sorry for building you up and letting you down
    it's ok bcs good things come to those who wait (y) lol
    I think we can manage a few more days x)
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-11 at 10:49 PM.

  25. #6060
    Green Apple might01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sitting in a tree
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    bcscustom is there a way that you can mod a tile so that when it flips (coz i hav your flipping tile mod) i can see my wallpaper background and not the tile background?pls. Make this one of your projects as well

Page 303 of 417 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •