Page 302 of 417 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #6021
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post
    Zombian, just thought I would let you and everyone know that ive been running this for the last few days and can state that its running and looking really well, thanks for your efforts. ;-)
    Cool glad everything looks good. I'm gonna do the red one too. I noticed I screwed up on the red retina version when I recolored some of the images I missed a few spots around some edges so I gotta fix that. Guess that's why you shouldn't do anything that requires your attention if you haven't slept in 2 days lol

  2. #6022
    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    These blue tles looking really cool, any way to share your blue setup?

    The blue setup is inside to rar folder

    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Where's the other ones.. with the pic "on top" of the theme?
    Thank you for your time and sharing!
    I am using Wyndwarrior's project and i have no permissions to post anything.
    We are waiting news from EndFinity, If he want to include this in the final release.

    Quote Originally Posted by BCollins521 View Post
    What is the small tile that it appears to be the calendar appointments?
    This is RSS Reader widget and the application is a greek "eortologio" names calendar.
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2012-02-10 at 07:01 PM.

  3. #6023
    @1972petros Thanks that's what I thought after looking at other screens shots that it was a RSS reader

  4. #6024
    A new style I've been messing with

  5. #6025
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    A new style I've been messing with
    Your video is set to private, we cannot watch it.

  6. #6026
    Quote Originally Posted by wdw5000 View Post
    Your video is set to private, we cannot watch it.
    Oops Should be fixed now

  7. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    A new style I've been messing with
    Love it!!! Please share... also, change the small multitask ipod symbol on right side. Does not match theme, other than that, absolutely love it. Will also need a psd to create own icons. Big props... gorgeous!

  8. #6028
    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Love it!!! Please share... also, change the small multitask ipod symbol on right side. Does not match theme, other than that, absolutely love it. Will also need a psd to create own icons. Big props... gorgeous!
    Glad you like it. I can post a little later. Only did the tiles I currently have on my start screen but they are easy to make. The ipod icon and controls in the multitask bar are part of the Jaku winterboard theme but yeah i do need to recolor it to make it silver at least

  9. #6029
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Glad you like it. I can post a little later. Only did the tiles I currently have on my start screen but they are easy to make. The ipod icon and controls in the multitask bar are part of the Jaku winterboard theme but yeah i do need to recolor it to make it silver at least
    Very nice, im looking forward to this one! Please share asap :-)

  10. #6030
    BeveledTiles.zip
    Here is my beveled tile set. Included instruction on how to make your own using photoshop. These will cover up whatever accent color you use so if you want the black text select white. If you want white text, then select any other color like black. I just did it this way so i dont use up ram on using a custom background
    edit: forgot to mention that I included the muzik tile instead of ipod one so just rename it if you need to
    com.cocotutch.Muzik => com.apple.mobileipod
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-02-10 at 10:01 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    lastboyscout (2012-04-06), Runt (2012-02-10)

  12. #6031
    HI All.......anyone have this Segoe WP Font for download?
    I tried GaN-MaN's origional post for the download but not working for me.......just spins and spins
    TY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post

    Font's
    How To: Bytafont Required. Place in "var/mobile/Library/MyFonts".

    Name: Segoe WP Font.
    Author/s: GaN-MaN.
    Description: Windows Phone 7 Font. [Only whats not bold is when you will see the font. I have ported the bold over too but it looks just like the stock Helvetica bold font anyway.]
    Download: Here
    Image/s:

    Attachment 560722

  13. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    HI All.......anyone have this Segoe WP Font for download?
    I tried GaN-MaN's origional post for the download but not working for me.......just spins and spins
    TY!!
    I'm assuming you're either using bytafont, or have the knowhow to replace the original files. If you're using bytafont, put the two .ttc files into a folder (duh) and activate via bytafont.

    As a footnote: the files contained MIGHT be named _H_Helvetica.ttc and _H_HelveticaNeue.ttc

    If you don't see any difference once you activate and respring, try renaming them to Helvetica.ttc and HelveticaNeue.ttc and reactivate/respring.

    Vice versa if it's the other way around x)

    Link: Segoe Font

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    BeveledTiles.zip
    Here is my beveled tile set. Included instruction on how to make your own using photoshop. These will cover up whatever accent color you use so if you want the black text select white. If you want white text, then select any other color like black. I just did it this way so i dont use up ram on using a custom background
    edit: forgot to mention that I included the muzik tile instead of ipod one so just rename it if you need to
    com.cocotutch.Muzik => com.apple.mobileipod
    Hey, I was wondering if you have a regular sound hound tile that's just white on a transparent background? I just got it and I'd really appreciate it if you or someone else puts one up :]
    Thanks in advance man!
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-10 at 11:58 PM.

  14. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I'm assuming you're either using bytafont, or have the knowhow to replace the original files. If you're using bytafont, put the two .ttc files into a folder (duh) and activate via bytafont.

    As a footnote: the files contained MIGHT be named _H_Helvetica.ttc and _H_HelveticaNeue.ttc

    If you don't see any difference once you activate and respring, try renaming them to Helvetica.ttc and HelveticaNeue.ttc and reactivate/respring.

    Vice versa if it's the other way around x)

    Link: Segoe Font



    Hey, I was wondering if you have a regular sound hound tile that's just white on a transparent background? I just got it and I'd really appreciate it if you or someone else puts one up :]
    Thanks in advance man!
    Here you go
    =>-tile-2x.png<= in between the arrows
    Almost the weekend! Anxious to try out the new BCSCustom release
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-02-11 at 12:11 AM.

  15. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Here you go
    =>-tile-2x.png<= in between the arrows
    Almost the weekend! Anxious to try out the new BCSCustom release
    Thanks man :] I know right? xD been looking forward to this lol

  16. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I have a 3gs is the screen shots are of that. I wasnt gonna make an retina version unless people wanted it. I can probably get a retina one done today
    Did you ever get around to making the retina version? TIA

  17. #6036
    Finally just broke down and wiped my iPhone and reloaded everything and finally got the lock screen to work without another app but I noticed whenever I unlock the phone it uses the normal unlock sound but when I go out of dreamboard it doesn't...any ideas?

  18. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by BCollins521 View Post
    Finally just broke down and wiped my iPhone and reloaded everything and finally got the lock screen to work without another app but I noticed whenever I unlock the phone it uses the normal unlock sound but when I go out of dreamboard it doesn't...any ideas?
    I think it's a bug that's yet to be fixed :P for now you can either deal with it, make a winterboard substitute that's silent, or go into your system and delete/rename the unlock tone (not recommended if you don't know your way around the system)

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

    BCollins521 (2012-02-11)

  20. #6038
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I think it's a bug that's yet to be fixed :P for now you can either deal with it, make a winterboard substitute that's silent, or go into your system and delete/rename the unlock tone (not recommended if you don't know your way around the system)
    Ok thanks, just making sure if it was another bug on my phone only. Finally got the lock screen to work so I'm happy I'll deal with it

  21. #6039
    Hi! I wonder were i can get hold of some mini tiles or how i can make some myself ?

  22. #6040
    Is it possible to change the background color of certain tiles but not all at one time?
    If so, can you share the way to do it?
    TY!!

Page 302 of 417 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •