Page 301 of 417 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    This theme is only for iOS 5. The screenshots you see are from ilovemyiphone4's winterboard UI which the download link for is up several pages back. Zombian is working on (did you release already?) a version for iPhone 3GS, but it currently works for iPod 4G, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4s.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/4bgpwd...ilovemyiPhone4 Blue UI-3GS.zip guess you missed it before hope everything is in order with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    ilovemyiPhone4 Blue UI-3GS.zip Blue UI-3GS.zip guess you missed it before hope everything is in order with it.
    Lol ok yeah I missed it x) sorry :P and I don't use 3GS I was just covering the topic of "if you have a 3GS" xD nice work man, I'm sure many people appreciate your work :]

I am loving my theme, I'll include a snapshot to show my minor adjustments to it (I'm a red kinda guy)... I have 2 questions

1. Is there any way to set a default background and tile color so everytime I respring I don't have to select my tiles and background again.

2. This one is not as big but when I play music my ipod tile does not change other than giving me the option to pause or play depending in what state the music is currently in. I am not too concerned but I just was wondering why the tile isn't changing to show album artwork, I copied the coding from the first page and it made no difference

-img0544z.png

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LotusHorizon For This Useful Post:

Rnlsmomandad (2012-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by LotusHorizon View Post
    I am loving my theme, I'll include a snapshot to show my minor adjustments to it (I'm a red kinda guy)... I have 2 questions

1. Is there any way to set a default background and tile color so everytime I respring I don't have to select my tiles and background again.

2. This one is not as big but when I play music my ipod tile does not change other than giving me the option to pause or play depending in what state the music is currently in. I am not too concerned but I just was wondering why the tile isn't changing to show album artwork, I copied the coding from the first page and it made no difference

-img0544z.png
    Sound like you dont have your permissions set. Open iFile, go to /var/mobile/Library/OS7. Click the blue arrow and then Allow hierarchically and set Ownership; Owner - mobile, Group - mobile.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

lastboyscout (2012-04-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Sound like you dont have your permissions set. Open iFile, go to /var/mobile/Library/OS7. Click the blue arrow and then Allow hierarchically and set Ownership; Owner - mobile, Group - mobile.
    You're the man, thank you so much!

-img0544z.png
    Are you sure the current song that's playing has an album cover? ;] other than that, I don't think this is a problem that's been mentioned before :P it's weird since ur controls are working but ur album art isn't... It probably has to do with your plist :P check to make sure the formatting is correct?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Yeah the winter board ui. And the tile is Anicons it's the battery icon pinned to start all I did was place a USB glyph I'll upload the tile tomorrow but the battery icon itself is from Anicons
    Good idea. I modified an HTML tile I had kickin around to be an animated battery which ironically drains my battery that much more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328849054.464002.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328849067.793946.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328849080.621274.jpg  

Are you sure the current song that's playing has an album cover? ;] other than that, I don't think this is a problem that's been mentioned before :P it's weird since ur controls are working but ur album art isn't... It probably has to do with your plist :P check to make sure the formatting is correct?
    yup I am positive it has album artwork, everything on my iphone has album artwork, any chance you have a link to what my plist should say or if you have your phone ssh'd if you could possibly copy yours I am not sure here is what mine says

<dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>

yup I am positive it has album artwork, everything on my iphone has album artwork, any chance you have a link to what my plist should say or if you have your phone ssh'd if you could possibly copy yours I am not sure here is what mine says

<dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    That's the correct plist. Is that plist on your phone located at var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/com.apple.mobileipod?

That's the correct plist. Is that plist on your phone located at var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/com.apple.mobileipod?
    yup ssh'd my phone and copied it right from that directory

Download
    OS7 L.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imgblue.png  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-02-10), j0k3r (2012-02-10), Runt (2012-02-10)

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

Download
    OS7 L.rar
    Where's the other ones.. with the pic "on top" of the theme?
    Thank you for your time and sharing!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-10)

Where's the other ones.. with the pic "on top" of the theme?
    Thank you for your time and sharing!
    I think he's using bcs's HTML overlay for that. Bcs will be releasing the overlay over the weekend :]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-02-10)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he's using bcs's HTML overlay for that. Bcs will be releasing the overlay over the weekend :]
    Yep

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Yep
    Can't wait to try it out man got a few ideas

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-02-10)

Pretty much. Just unzip the zip folder, then move the folder into your theme folder (Library/Theme.[series of letters]). After you're done that, just open up winterboard, select the theme, and then respring.

@fishywishy: Here's my OS7.dylib and my images folder. I deleted all the .pngs, so just copy the settings.plist and you should be good :] remember that the lockscreen stuff is saved in the settings.plist, so you'll need to redo your lockscreen icons.

If you've been doing all the file downloading and moving from your computer, I recommend doing it this time from your iphone using ifile and respringing afterwards, because ifile sets the permissions correctly, which is something that your computer may not be doing :]

here's the link: " OS7 Stuff "

Cheers

P.S.: if you copy over a folder, iFile DELETES the original folder and moves over the new one, so move FILES not folders. Alright, good luck man :] hope your problem gets fixed!
    Thanks for the help, can u check the link as mediafile doesnt seem do be playing for me.

Its ok ive got it now and i think its solved my problem! Not sure why but for a start the phone seems alot smoother. Thanks very much :-)
    Last edited by fishywishy; 2012-02-10 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

Download
    OS7 L.rar
    What is the small tile that it appears to be the calendar appointments?

@EndFinity have you thought of implementing the abilty to make folders if OS7:Revive

I still can't get the lock screen to work sliding up unless I download Gravity Lock Screen....anyone have any ideas what could be conflicting with it? I disabled Lock Info for the lock screen

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    ilovemyiPhone4 Blue UI-3GS.zip Blue UI-3GS.zip guess you missed it before hope everything is in order with it.
    Zombian, just thought I would let you and everyone know that ive been running this for the last few days and can state that its running and looking really well, thanks for your efforts. ;-)

Page 301 of 417 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast