Page 300 of 417 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 6,000 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Another neat little addition to the Facebook tile

Looks great man! Can't wait for 3.0

Wow that looks amazing. Is that compatible with iOS 5?

Quote Originally Posted by 05gmccarthyg View Post
    Wow that looks amazing. Is that compatible with iOS 5?
    This theme is only for iOS 5. The screenshots you see are from ilovemyiphone4's winterboard UI which the download link for is up several pages back. Zombian is working on (did you release already?) a version for iPhone 3GS, but it currently works for iPod 4G, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4s.

Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post
    Thanks for the feedback but - Ive got more RAM now than i did on earlier versions (about 125). No launchdaemons removed or language packs so im baffled. the only tweaks are categories which runs fine as far as im aware and the winterboard UI. But it still does it without any of these installed.

Sinsinkun is there any chance you could post your current dylib and image file for me to try on mine?
    Yeah sure, I'll put it up when I get home :]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    This theme is only for iOS 5. The screenshots you see are from ilovemyiphone4's winterboard UI which the download link for is up several pages back. Zombian is working on (did you release already?) a version for iPhone 3GS, but it currently works for iPod 4G, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4s.

Yeah sure, I'll put it up when I get home :]
    Just wanted to let you know you are mis-informed about the UI check the OS7 mods thread and who it originally came from.. I just don't want to see an argument again..

Best regards..

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Another neat little addition to the Facebook tile

nicely done !! will the new os7 revive 3.0 have compatibility problem with old tile ??

iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Thanks

is there a reason i cant see the mobilesubstrate folder on iphone 4s 5.01 ???

thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Just wanted to let you know you are mis-informed about the UI check the OS7 mods thread and who it originally came from.. I just don't want to see an argument again..

Best regards..
    I just took a passing glance, looked like ilovemyiphone4's winterboard theme. Regardless, the look is achievable by using ilovemyiphone4's zip file. That's all im trying to say.
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-09 at 11:18 PM.

Hi.....quick question as I'm still learning
    If I am running OS7 Revive via Dreamboard, can I also use the keyboard, phone, SMS, etc color mods posted via winterboard by others such as this file posted by ilovemyiphone4?
    Is this specific mod the closest in resemblance to a win7 phone or is there anything else out that I should look for.
    TY guys!!

I just took a passing glance, looked like ilovemyiphone4's winterboard theme. Regardless, the look is achievable by using ilovemyiphone4's zip file. That's all im trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    Hi.....quick question as I'm still learning
    If I am running OS7 Revive via Dreamboard, can I also use the keyboard, phone, SMS, etc color mods posted via winterboard by others such as this file posted by ilovemyiphone4?
    Is this specific mod the closest in resemblance to a win7 phone or is there anything else out that I should look for.
    TY guys!!
    Most winterboard themes (like ilovemyiphone4's) are compatible with the os7 revive theme. As are most tweaks (though certain ones seem to cause problems; Color keyboard does not) using them in conjunction with the os7 revive dreamboard theme will not cause any problems (unless you install incorrectly or something goes wrong xP).

Great, TY!
    Is it as simple as choosing which folders for each mod than copying/pasting into winterboard folder then choosing and respringing?

Most winterboard themes (like ilovemyiphone4's) are compatible with the os7 revive theme. As are most tweaks (though certain ones seem to cause problems; Color keyboard does not) using them in conjunction with the os7 revive dreamboard theme will not cause any problems (unless you install incorrectly or something goes wrong xP).

Great, TY!
    Is it as simple as choosing which folders for each mod than copying/pasting into winterboard folder then choosing and respringing?
    Pretty much. Just unzip the zip folder, then move the folder into your theme folder (Library/Theme.[series of letters]). After you're done that, just open up winterboard, select the theme, and then respring.

@fishywishy: Here's my OS7.dylib and my images folder. I deleted all the .pngs, so just copy the settings.plist and you should be good :] remember that the lockscreen stuff is saved in the settings.plist, so you'll need to redo your lockscreen icons.

If you've been doing all the file downloading and moving from your computer, I recommend doing it this time from your iphone using ifile and respringing afterwards, because ifile sets the permissions correctly, which is something that your computer may not be doing :]

here's the link: " OS7 Stuff "

Cheers

P.S.: if you copy over a folder, iFile DELETES the original folder and moves over the new one, so move FILES not folders. Alright, good luck man :] hope your problem gets fixed!
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-10 at 01:37 AM.

I love mine. Does anyone have just the ui?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328836727.501290.jpg  

Hi Phatmartino.....TY for posting this.
    As a freshman to this game, can you briefly explain how I should install this keyboard mod?
    I tried loading in Winterboard as well via library/mobile/keyboard route and no luck either way.
    Please help when you have a moment
    TY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    ~ WP7 Gray-4s-SE ~ CK (v1.1.9.1)

Hey guys, for my methods it took changing the necessary image names instead of the code in the plist, so I changed the earlier link and I'll include it here for the CK v1.1.9.1 update. I suppose for anyone who hasn't updated CK, this theme's upper and lower case will be backwards until such time...

Sorry for the lapse!

EDIT: CK was updated again to v1.9.1.2 and the afore mentioned upper/lower case switch has been fixed.

Yet another link to the first WP7 Gray 4s SE I posted which is once again the one needed.

~ WP7 Gray-4s-SE ~ CK.zip

As a freshman to this game, can you briefly explain how I should install this keyboard mod?
    I tried loading in Winterboard as well via library/mobile/keyboard route and no luck either way.
    TY!!
    It's library color keyboard themes and paste it in there

TY!!
    You need Colorkeyboard from cydia. If you have it, then you drag it into the color keyboard theme folder, and then activate via colorkeyboard.

got it, TY guys!!!.....once again you all are truly helpful and much appreciation goes out to all

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    is the tile with the percentage for your battery?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    is the tile with the percentage for your battery?
    Yeah although for it to be really accurate you need to respring so while it should say 50% it will actually be whatever you last reaprang at. Although I've seen it change but it's too slow to be accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    like the winter board UI, and could you share that Battery tile?

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    like the winter board UI, and could you share that Battery tile?
    Yeah the winter board ui. And the tile is Anicons it's the battery icon pinned to start all I did was place a USB glyph I'll upload the tile tomorrow but the battery icon itself is from Anicons

Page 300 of 417 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast