Page 30 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #581
    i love this theme, been using it since it released and now it has gotten even better, 1 question tho, ive been running ios 4.3.3 and want to upgrade to ios 5, but winterboard dosnt work on ios5 yet, is there any other way to get the "os7" lockscreen ?

  2. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by transfer8 View Post
    i love this theme, been using it since it released and now it has gotten even better, 1 question tho, ive been running ios 4.3.3 and want to upgrade to ios 5, but winterboard dosnt work on ios5 yet, is there any other way to get the "os7" lockscreen ?
    Download the fix for winterboard on iOS 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ech0riginal View Post
    So, I just jumped back on here for a quick look at this project.. And I've dumped the Headers used in the current Dylib, and.. The source code is quite interesting to say the least. Good job with it though, it's very well done!
    Class-dumping is fun!
    How much could the new headers really tell you?
    It just tellss u what's used...nothing else

    Imagine a class dump but for implementation files :P
    M-dump :P
    Would be sick
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-09-07 at 07:45 AM.

  3. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Download the fix for winterboard on iOS 5



    Class-dumping is fun!
    How much could the new headers really tell you?
    It just tellss u what's used...nothing else

    Imagine a class dump but for implementation files :P
    M-dump :P
    Would be sick
    hmm didnt think Winterboard had a fix on IOS 5 Beta 7 :/ bahh i suck then... thanks :P

  4. #584
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by transfer8 View Post
    i love this theme, been using it since it released and now it has gotten even better, 1 question tho, ive been running ios 4.3.3 and want to upgrade to ios 5, but winterboard dosnt work on ios5 yet, is there any other way to get the "os7" lockscreen ?
    Just wait for the official iOS 5 release winterboard will be updated at that point.. no sense in doing it now..

  5. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Just wait for the official iOS 5 release winterboard will be updated at that point.. no sense in doing it now..
    Winterboard updated? Good one
    Are u listening to urself?
    Lol

  6. #586
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Winterboard updated? Good one
    Are u listening to urself?
    Lol
    So the only way to get winterboard on iOS 5 is through the patch?

  7. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    So the only way to get winterboard on iOS 5 is through the patch?
    Unless something changes back in ios 5 or if Saurik actually decides to work on winterboard, yes the only way (or make ur own patch)
    But just sit tight for now

  8. #588
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Unless something changes back in ios 5 or if Saurik actually decides to work on winterboard, yes the only way (or make ur own patch)
    But just sit tight for now
    Np I'm in no rush to update... Whether it's Saurik (which we doubt) or anyone else it will get done we hope.

  9. #589
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    ^^^Dude it's cuz of u that helped me make my os7 the way it is! Awesome job!!

    Edit. I just noticed when I play final fantasy tactics, it lags really bad... I have about a lil over 300 mb and I closed all apps that are running. I even restarted my phone but it still lags. So then i switched to my previous theme which was osx lion and the game worked fine with no lags. I have more free ram using this theme as opposed to osx lion. Any suggestions? I don't think this theme should interfere with games O_o. Thanks in advance!
    Wait are you talking about me!

  10. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Wait are you talking about me!
    Yea! I used ur setup like 3 times when I was first rocking this theme. Back on os7 mods thread when u posted like the 5 different colors wit the badges and all! Then when someone posted something on the other thread asking if I still had that setup, I had to re dl everything and get to how I liked it again! I was gonna pm u on how to get the badges working but luckily I was able to find my previous files that i dl from ur setup!

  11. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    ok people check out my video on youtube did a few changes.
    best iphone4 theme ever - YouTube
    Very cool!, would you mind sharing your Netflix and Gamecenter tiles?, or point me in the direction to download them please?

  12. #592
    Is the zune music art going to be released before ios5?

  13. #593
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    Is the zune music art going to be released before ios5?
    no more updates till IOS 5 final is released.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  14. #594
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mdkdue View Post
    Very cool!, would you mind sharing your Netflix and Gamecenter tiles?, or point me in the direction to download them please?
    I posted my whole folder with all my tiles and winterboard UI like in page 26 i think i dont remember but its on this thread go get it and use the UI with winterboard it makes the theme even better.

    Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    Yea! I used ur setup like 3 times when I was first rocking this theme. Back on os7 mods thread when u posted like the 5 different colors wit the badges and all! Then when someone posted something on the other thread asking if I still had that setup, I had to re dl everything and get to how I liked it again! I was gonna pm u on how to get the badges working but luckily I was able to find my previous files that i dl from ur setup!
    Wow! Im gassed that you liked my modded tiles although i did not create them just modified them with my own images i wanted but everybody has their own preferences and styles me i like mine! I like the OS7 blue im not into the whole transparent thing bc its like taking away from the windows phone feel. And i posted my whole folder with all my tiles about 20 pages back i think page 26 all my badges work too if you want to use them and my ui im using with winterboard is there as a zip file aswell.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2011-09-07 at 09:46 PM.

  15. #595
    I cant download the files under

    IMPORTANT: For this update to work you will have to download this .zip file and put every file inside the folder in your /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images directory. Download the .zip here:
    Place in Images.zip

    can anyone share Place in Images.zip


    nvr mind works now ^^
    Last edited by transfer8; 2011-09-08 at 09:04 AM.

  16. #596
    so i installed ios 5 beta 7 and got everything the way i want except 1 thing and thats the winterboard lockscreen, well its running as it should but cant get the Slide to unlock bar, any tips ? (iOS 5 beta 7)

  17. #597
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    A little something I've started.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1315489477.417791.jpg  
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  18. #598
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Looks good pig

  19. #599
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Looks good pig
    Few things to sort out. See what happens
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  20. #600
    Hmmm I just noticed when someone calls me my slide to answer is not there. It only shows who's calling. I can answer by swiping like normal but it's just not there

Page 30 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •