Page 298 of 417 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,960 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    This theme is the only reason I don't buy a windows phone
    I second that!

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Hey anybody else noticing that the theme eats away at your ram after a while? After a respring I can always get up to a maximum 95mb but after using it for a while it goes down to around 80 max, usually falling into the 70s

Is it just me who's experiencing this? Is this just something that comes with apple/iOS 5?

Oh hey bcs, if you're releasing this weekend, I'm assuming that means you figured out how to shut down the dylib if you enter an app then reopen once you go back to home screen? If not that's totally cool, but if you DID figure it out, do you think it would be possible to just hide the clock at the top when you're on your home screen, and then have it reappear when you open an app? Is it possible to edit the SB at all?
    I know this is a huge request, and if you haven't done it, please don't take this as a "go make this for me!" type deal, I was just wondering if it was possible with your new dylib :]
    Your memory issue is just on your setup, I can consistently hit the 90-115 mb free when closing apps and when I free up memory I hit the 125-135mb range on my iPod touch 4g.

Let me ask you this, when you restore your device to IOS 5 using iTunes, do you set up as new user or restore from backup? I have found that if you restore from backup you never really clear out all your old jailbreak, remnants of it still remain on root. That's why when you rejailbreak some of your tweak settings are still set to what you originally set them to previously when you originally install them. I'm thinking you just carrying your old problems over even tho you did a "restore" and rejailbreak.
    What I recommend for you to try is to restore your device as a new user in iTunes and then rejailbreak your device. Doing this will remove all previous traces of your old jailbreak and give you a "fresh" start.

I just fresh restored and rejailbroke not to long ago, and with only dreamboard,
    Sbsettings and the default OS7 v2.1.2 installed from cydia, I was able to get 115-139mb free, I posted screenshots of what my device was hitting.

Here's a screenshot of my iPod running basic tiles with the overlay dylib running a clock, date, and weather widget. You should be able to hit these numbers too on your device.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328693700.083102.jpg

If you attempt a fresh IOS restore to clean out your device and need help configuring your device to hit these RAM numbers, just PM me and I will guide you to exactly how I set up and tweak my device.

As your your dylib question, whenever your in a app the overlay disappears and reappears when you exit. It will only show over the springboard, not while in apps

The nice thing about this dylib is that you can use it over other themes or even default IOS, you not limited to using it only for OS7. For example, you can set a widget to be displayed on your default IOS springboard below one of your icon rows. I have set my personal overlay folder up so I can switch to different overlays as easily as I switch tile sets for OS7.

As for your clock request, this dylib will not change the functionality of the springboard at all, it's meant to only allow HTML code to run over it, so no, I can't do that for you with this dylib.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

sinsinkun (2012-02-09)

Ok thanks so much for the reply bcs :] ur the best!
    I would like to do a fresh restore but I don't want to wipe all my game data is there some way to save all the info?

Ok, I can get up to 105mb after a reboot... It's not really that I don't have enough ram, it's more like I'm concerned about why it dips after using my iPod for a while :S is that normal?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-08 at 02:44 PM.

Is there any way to change the default music app for the ipod tile? (i want to change to Capriccio)
    I've tried to rename the tile to "com.epmakes.capricciofull". Capriccio does launch, but no albumart, no controls, no lockscreen view.

Is there any solution for full functionality?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kamoy View Post
    Is there any way to change the default music app for the ipod tile? (i want to change to Capriccio)
    I've tried to rename the tile to "com.epmakes.capricciofull". Capriccio does launch, but no albumart, no controls, no lockscreen view.

Is there any solution for full functionality?

Thanks
    You mean you just renamed com.apple.mobileipod to capriccio yes? Does capriccio access the default music library? If it doesn't, it won't work, because its the default music library that's synchronized with ios and consequently this theme. Although you SHOULD be seeing the media controls and no artwork picture...
    Check the info.plist and see if it has the following keys all set to yes:
    hasMediaControls; showsAlbumArtwork; isLargeTile

And if you have usesHTML in there, make sure it's set to NO

@ilovemyIphone4 do u think it could be possible for you or bcscustom or End to implimrnt the folder itself into the dylib. It would make it easier for those who dont know how to use Categories. Just a simple idea but it could be like the games folder in IOS7

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    @ilovemyIphone4 do u think it could be possible for you or bcscustom or End to implimrnt the folder itself into the dylib. It would make it easier for those who dont know how to use Categories. Just a simple idea but it could be like the games folder in IOS7
    End will be working on integrated folders after his rewrite. Also, I don't think categories is altogether difficult to use... I just think the UI isn't very WP7 :P

Capriccio does access the default music library.
    The info.plist has exactly the same keys as you writed.
    The media controls are visible but they has no effect.(the same is on the lockscreen)

Ideas?

Capriccio does access the default music library.
    The info.plist has exactly the same keys as you writed.
    The media controls are visible but they has no effect.(the same is on the lockscreen)

Ideas?
    Did u respring? xD other then that, the controls are still a bit buggy I believe... Try opening a song and see if the album art changes. If it doesn't... Something's wrong :P

Did u respring? xD other then that, the controls are still a bit buggy I believe... Try opening a song and see if the album art changes. If it doesn't... Something's wrong :P
    I've respringed my device that's obvious The album art doesn't appears neither on the tile, neither on lockscreen and the controls doesn't work either... something's wrong :P

@sinsinkun thanks oh and When i said that it was hard to use categories i didnt mean i couldnt use it but that there someprople which cant use it because the thay are new to the jailbreak community and there is also others that dont want to go through the problrms of downloading tweaks and theams personally when i firat saw this thread i though that it would thake to much to make a good setup but now i check in every 30 min :P

Thanks

Ok thanks so much for the reply bcs :] ur the best!
    I would like to do a fresh restore but I don't want to wipe all my game data is there some way to save all the info?

Ok, I can get up to 105mb after a reboot... It's not really that I don't have enough ram, it's more like I'm concerned about why it dips after using my iPod for a while :S is that normal?
    I sent you a PM on how to backup you app data.

As for the dip in memory, I dont have that issue, maybe after a fresh restore and new jailbreak that issue will go away for you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

sinsinkun (2012-02-09)

@ilovemyiphone @bcscustom @Zombian @sinsinkun do you have by a chance a gues around how many days/weeks/months it might take for End to release 3.0?
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 2012-02-08 at 07:12 PM.

Default Hot Red
    Coming soon...on your iPhone 7

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

amritarimi (2012-02-08), bcscustom (2012-02-08), Runt (2012-02-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

@ilovemyiphone @bcscustom @Zombian @sinsinkun do you have by a chance a gues around how many days/weeks/months it might take for End to release 3.0?
    If I had to take a guess I would say it will be out by June. I have a hard time believing this is his ultimate focus right now and to start from scratch and with ultimately focusing almost all your efforts it will take some time.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-02-09)

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

Holy cow that is gorgeous!!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-08)

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

Can't wait! That looks hot!!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jaymojones For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-08)

Thanks

The only person who can really answer that would be End himself

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-08)

@End could um by any chance say around how much time till OS7:Revive 3.0 is released? im sure that if you answet this alot of people would appreciate it

I've respringed my device that's obvious The album art doesn't appears neither on the tile, neither on lockscreen and the controls doesn't work either... something's wrong :P
    The album art is not appearing on the lockscreen when you have a song open? That might mean its a bigger problem then tiles :S you might need to re-install os7:revive or replace the dylib because it should still be working on the lockscreen (and the tile too, most of the time, but lockscreen definitely).

Page 298 of 417 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast