Page 297 of 417 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    @bcs the dock you made , can we assign action to those button or are they only there for the look ?
    would be badass to have a (back) to get to the last app open !!
    No, there will be no touch capabilities with this dylib, so you wont be able to click buttons. This is really designed to run HTML over the springboard and not act as a stand alone interface. If touch was enabled, then there would be compatibility problems with this and other themes because IOS wouldn't know if you were trying to touch the HTML button or a actual icon.

What your seeing with the "dock" is a overlay that allows the buttons below to be touched instead, even though you cant see them. Its a sneaky compromise. For example, when your in the settings page, the check mark is still there, but covered by the overlay. It will give the illusion of working because the overlay Image is exactly where the Check mark is. Same for the transparency and cancel buttons, they are still there but covered by my "Overlay Button".

This dylib will not change the functionality of OS7:Revive or any other springboard theme, it works in conjunction with them to allow HTML widgets or images to be displayed "over" the springboard.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    No, there will be no touch capabilities with this dylib, so you wont be able to click buttons. This is really designed to run HTML over the springboard and not act as a stand alone interface. If touch was enabled, then there would be compatibility problems with this and other themes because IOS wouldn't know if you were trying to touch the HTML button or a actual icon.

What your seeing with the "dock" is a overlay that allows the buttons below to be touched instead, even though you cant see them. Its a sneaky compromise. For example, when your in the settings page, the check mark is still there, but covered by the overlay. It will give the illusion of working because the overlay Image is exactly where the Check mark is. Same for the transparency and cancel buttons, they are still there but covered by my "Overlay Button".

This dylib will not change the functionality of OS7:Revive or any other springboard theme, it works in conjunction with them to allow HTML widgets or images to be displayed "over" the springboard.
    Thanks for the info !! Looking to try this out !!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-02-07)

Try this again... on the lockscreen, it shows day, date, month; is there any way to change it to day, month, date? I can not find the file to change that.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Try this again... on the lockscreen, it shows day, date, month; is there any way to change it to day, month, date? I can not find the file to change that.
    Sorry, but here is no file to change it, that is coded directly into the OS7.dylib.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Runt (2012-02-07)

Default Brilliant Tiles
    New Brilliant Tiles

I think is more real 7

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-02-07)

You're killing me, petros. Your work is amazing. Please share.

Thanks.

N00bish I know but I've downloaded ilovemyiPhone4 Blue UI and can't for the life of my figure out where to put everything - do I need to replace all of the files in the actual app folders? Or are these copied into the os7 directory? Please someone forgive my idiocy as this thread is incredibly long.

Place the folder in var/stash/themes then go to winterboard, select the theme and respring. Job done.

Question for everyone - which version are you all finding to be the smoothest and glitch free, 2.1.1 , 2.1.2 etc? Ive been running this theme for a while now but suddenly started getting a problem where closing an app makes all my tiles disappear unless i lock the phone then unlock. Has anyone else noticed this.? i spent all last night restoring, jailbreaking and re installing only to find its exactly the same. I even tried the cydia version and the link on here. I cant pinpoint a particular addon or tweak as it does it when you least expect it. Any advice would be fab.
    Last edited by fishywishy; 2012-02-07 at 05:08 PM.

Default Bug?
    A possible bug, i currently have 75% percent battery but when i open calculator it shoots down to 35% and when i close calculator it goes back to 75%. Anyone else seen this?

Hi Guys......can someone post two files for me:
    1) the file that replicates the Win7 keyboard which is primarily black background with blue highlights when buttons are pushed?
    2) the file that replicates the Win7 SMS theme that can be used with bitesms?
    TY very much!!

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    A possible bug, i currently have 75% percent battery but when i open calculator it shoots down to 35% and when i close calculator it goes back to 75%. Anyone else seen this?
    respring sorted it.

Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post
    Place the folder in var/stash/themes then go to winterboard, select the theme and respring. Job done.

Question for everyone - which version are you all finding to be the smoothest and glitch free, 2.1.1 , 2.1.2 etc? Ive been running this theme for a while now but suddenly started getting a problem where closing an app makes all my tiles disappear unless i lock the phone then unlock. Has anyone else noticed this.? i spent all last night restoring, jailbreaking and re installing only to find its exactly the same. I even tried the cydia version and the link on here. I cant pinpoint a particular addon or tweak as it does it when you least expect it. Any advice would be fab.
    2.1.2 has been very stable for me, barely any problems... 2.1.0b5 was the most stable release before this one though. All the 2.1.1s had some bug in it :P what tweaks do u have?

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    2.1.2 has been very stable for me, barely any problems... 2.1.0b5 was the most stable release before this one though. All the 2.1.1s had some bug in it :P what tweaks do u have?
    1. Ive managed to prove its nothing to do with any tweaks, I ve just uninstalled them all one by one and getting the same results. Im now trying 2.1.2 but the tiles colours are not saving on respring. (Permissions I guess) Any ideas?

2. Another question - ive just installed the muzik app, how come when i open it then go to sbsettings my processor is reading that the default player is also active? do i need to disable somehow. cant afford to waste RAM running 2 apps doing the same thing.

Once again - advice appreciated.

Thanks

1. Ive managed to prove its nothing to do with any tweaks, I ve just uninstalled them all one by one and getting the same results. Im now trying 2.1.2 but the tiles colours are not saving on respring. (Permissions I guess) Any ideas?

2. Another question - ive just installed the muzik app, how come when i open it then go to sbsettings my processor is reading that the default player is also active? do i need to disable somehow. cant afford to waste RAM running 2 apps doing the same thing.

The muzik app reads from the default music player there's no way of using it with it

That was a problem in 2.1.1b3 I believe... It might have something to do with permissions? I dunno :S

The muzik app is kind of like a mask on top of the default music player. When you open muzik, the app opens your default music, and when you click a song, the app signals to the music app to start playing that song. So basically, you can't have muzik running without music running. Though, if muzik wasn't like that, you wouldnt be able to keep listening to your music if you lock ur iphone, or open another app, etc :]

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

patiently waiting on the 3.0 release. Until then im starting to really love my windows phone with the exception of the games they have.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    patiently waiting on the 3.0 release. Until then im starting to really love my windows phone with the exception of the games they have.
    Im so jelly >: how's the sound on a windows phone?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    This theme really has me wanting to go out and get a Windows phone!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaymojones View Post
    This theme really has me wanting to go out and get a Windows phone!!!
    This theme is the only reason I don't buy a windows phone

Hey anybody else noticing that the theme eats away at your ram after a while? After a respring I can always get up to a maximum 95mb but after using it for a while it goes down to around 80 max, usually falling into the 70s

Is it just me who's experiencing this? Is this just something that comes with apple/iOS 5?

Oh hey bcs, if you're releasing this weekend, I'm assuming that means you figured out how to shut down the dylib if you enter an app then reopen once you go back to home screen? If not that's totally cool, but if you DID figure it out, do you think it would be possible to just hide the clock at the top when you're on your home screen, and then have it reappear when you open an app? Is it possible to edit the SB at all?
    I know this is a huge request, and if you haven't done it, please don't take this as a "go make this for me!" type deal, I was just wondering if it was possible with your new dylib :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-08 at 05:34 AM.

Page 297 of 417 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast