Page 296 of 417 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,920 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Hi Guys.......without being too picky, is there a setup or way to adjust the size/position of the notification counts on tiles?
    For example, see my photo and you'll see the phone and FB tiles have a smaller notification count # on the top right whereas the bitesms and email tile has a larger # offset
    TY!!

-photo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    My final overlay setup to be finally released this weekend

Edit: well I was gonna show some screenshots, but MMI is giving me grief in uploading images
    Nice! Can't wait! Are we going to be able to choose where all the things are placed?

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    Hi Guys.......without being too picky, is there a setup or way to adjust the size/position of the notification counts on tiles?
    For example, see my photo and you'll see the phone and FB tiles have a smaller notification count # on the top right whereas the bitesms and email tile has a larger # offset
    TY!!

-photo.jpg
    I know that you would need to add a TileWithBadge.png to your folder if you want it to have the larger notification, but I'm not sure if there's some code editing that you need to do =P

Awesome, loading now.......TY!!

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    No, I haven't posted it, I just wanted to know what people thought of it, I didn't think anybody wanted it x)

It's nice to know that some other people enjoy the design though! lol xD

Here's a link:
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    TY!!

-photo.jpg
    All that is in your info.plist. If you like the way they are on the phone or facebook tiles take a look in that tile info.plist and copy it over to whatever tile you want

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    with your future release can we change the dock so it look like the real windows phone ?? and is it approved by end ?? i mean will it conflict with future release ?
    What your seeing in the screenshots is just a example of what you can do with my next release

You will be able to customize your setup any way you wish

You will be able to add any HTML, not just what I supply as an example.

So if you want only a clock in any corner, you will be able mod it, same for calendars, animations, whatever you feel like adding

If you want docks, overlays or custom images on top of your OS7 setup, this release will allow you to do it, how you use it on your setup will be completely up to you.

I just wanted to supply a basic HTML setup to allow people to mod this setup instead if trying to create HTML from scratch.

The dock in this example is just for my taste, with proper graphic images you will be able to create any style dock or none at all

This next release will give you extra modding abilities on top of OS7, the creativity on what you do with it is up to you
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-02-07 at 01:22 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-07), DannyZ83 (2012-02-07), FierceEffect (2012-02-07)

What your seeing in the screenshots is just a example if what you can do with my next release

You will be able to customize your setup any way you wish

You will be able to add any HTML, not just what I supply as an example.

So if you want only a clock in any corner, you will be able mod it, same for calendars, animations, whatever you feel like adding

If you want docks, overlays or custom images on top of your OS7 setup, this release will allow you to do it, how you use it on your setup will be completely up to you.

I just wanted to supply a basic HTML setup to allow people to mod this setup instead if trying to create HTML from scratch.

The dock in this example is just for my taste, with proper graphic images you will be able to create any style dock or none at all

This next release will give you extra modding abilities on top of OS7, the creativity on what you do with it is up to you
    Looking forward to the release

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-02-07)

Just playing around with some more concepts

This concept shows a Bolted on Glass overlay over the Tile and Side Info Display as well as 2 animated images switching rotations and a bottom red dot animation.

The Animated Video Tile in this video is courtesy of 1972Petros, who posted it a few pages ago

Whatcha think??

****** hell yeah! where can I get that wallpaper... is it easy to edit more like this one attached? not keen on the china text bits..any chance you could do one like in my pic?? a bit simpler is what im looking for, requsted it some time ago as i have no skillz

also.. howd you get the solid status bar?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -.png  
    Last edited by Farmski; 2012-02-07 at 02:18 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    ****** hell yeah! where can I get that wallpaper... is it easy to edit more like this one attached? not keen on the china text bits..any chance you could do one like in my pic?? a bit simpler is what im looking for, requsted it some time ago as i have no skillz

also.. howd you get the solid status bar?
    Not really a wallpaper, its a overlay Its actually running on top of OS7 That is why the tiles disappear behind the overlay, I placed a black image onto the status bar to turn it solid, as well as on the bottom dock where the dot is The tiles are still there, just hidden behind the overlays.

Yes, you will be able to add any HTML widget you choose, it all depends on your HTML coding skills or ability to mod the template I will provide as a example. The Kanji images are for my own tastes and will not be in the final release of the HTML overlay folder.

I posted a few screenshots of the final overlay I will release with this Mod just a few posts ago (#5916), As you can see its different again just to show what you will be able to acomplish
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-02-07 at 02:40 AM.

Not really a wallpaper, its a overlay Its actually running on top of OS7 That is why the tiles disappear behind the overlay, I placed a black image onto the status bar to turn it solid, as well as on the bottom dock where the dot is The tiles are still there, just hidden behind the overlays.

Yes, you will be able to add any HTML widget you choose, it all depends on your HTML coding skills or ability to mod the template I will provide as a example. The Kanji images are for my own tastes and will not be in the final release of the HTML overlay folder.

I posted a few screenshots of the final overlay I will release with this Mod just a few posts ago (#5916), As you can see its different again just to show what you will be able to acomplish

looks really promissing, i have to admit that im not so keen on all the flashy HTML tiles due to RAM issues, but the clock and stuff down the side is evactly what ive been wanting, sadly I have zero html skillz

whe will you get this one out to the hungry masses?

oh, will you be able to make it fade into the background when the page slides over? kind of like the few wall papers with the text on do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    looks really promissing, i have to admit that im not so keen on all the flashy HTML tiles due to RAM issues, but the clock and stuff down the side is evactly what ive been wanting, sadly I have zero html skillz

whe will you get this one out to the hungry masses?

oh, will you be able to make it fade into the background when the page slides over? kind of like the few wall papers with the text on do?
    The release should be done by the weekend

It will include a separate dylib to run along with the OS7.dylib as well as a example folder with the sample HTML from the final overlay pics I posted earlier.

Not sure what you mean by fade into the background, look at the pics I posted on Post#5916, maybe that will answer your question.

As for the flashy HTML tiles, that is my choice on my device, you can use whatever tile set you currently have setup on your own device and make it as WP7 as you want it to be. I will not include these tiles with the final release, only the dylib and the sample overlay folder.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-07)

It will include a separate dylib to run along with the OS7.dylib as well as a example folder with the sample HTML from the final overlay pics I posted earlier.

Not sure what you mean by fade into the background, look at the pics I posted on Post#5916, maybe that will answer your question.

As for the flashy HTML tiles, that is my choice on my device, you can use whatever tile set you currently have setup on your own device and make it as WP7 as you want it to be. I will not include these tiles with the final release, only the dylib and the sample overlay folder.
    Hey bcs, random question; what program do u use to create dylibs? What language is it? Am I correct in assuming that all dylibs are run-on-boot/respring?

Much appreciate all ur hard work, and look forward to your release this weekend man ;]

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

How much RAM will it consume?

na
    Last edited by langscinema; 2012-02-07 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    How much RAM will it consume?
    The small 9.2kb Dylib itself will consume 2mb running.

Whatever HTML you add to the overlay folder will determine how much ram is consumed, much like a HTML tile. the more you add the more ram it will use. But remember if your adding weather, clock, calendar or rss feed to the overlay, you won't need them as tiles, so in reality your taking the ram you consumed as a tile and just moving it to the overlay instead.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Hey bcs, random question; what program do u use to create dylibs? What language is it? Am I correct in assuming that all dylibs are run-on-boot/respring?

Much appreciate all ur hard work, and look forward to your release this weekend man ;]
    Thanks I hope you like what the release will allow you to accomplish.

Yes, the dylibs are run on boot/respring.

You will have to turn it off if you want to switch themes or go back to default IOS, otherwise the overlay will show up there also.

As for compiling dylibs, Google is your best friend and can explain how it works better than I can
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-02-07 at 03:54 AM.

Hey iLoveMyiPhone4, when is the new UI coming out? id like to see my sliders incorporated, as well as the new loaders and maybe a weather/mobiletimer/compass/voicememos theme? I was thinking about starting a siri theme... but idk

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Compared to the iPhone... how do you like the Windows Phone? Before the jailbreak released for the 4s, I was seriously debating a Windows Phone 7.
    Is it hackable?
    the only thing that i dislike from the windows phone right now is the games!!! No infinity blade II thats sucks ***!!!! other then that i love it.

Thanks

Here's another screenshot of the new overlay with stock WP7 Tiles.

Notice the free RAM of this running on my iPod Touch 4G displaying the overlay images along with a clock, calendar, and weather displays on the side.

Not bad, eh?

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328587464.222563.jpg

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-07), Runt (2012-02-07)

How can I get my calendar to show Day, Month, then Date? Instead mine shows Day, Date, then Month.

nvm... figured it out on the tile, but how to change on the lockscreen?
    Last edited by Runt; 2012-02-07 at 05:35 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    the only thing that i dislike from the windows phone right now is the games!!! No infinity blade II thats sucks ***!!!! other then that i love it.
    True, games are kinda meh. But giving IB II as the prime example is also meh. Personally I never understood the hype about it. But dual cores are coming with WP8, so we might be seeing some nice XBox Live games. (Thinking about it, when WP8 will get dual core, every other smartphone will have quad core. Kinda sad.)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-02-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's another screenshot of the new overlay with stock WP7 Tiles.

Notice the free RAM of this running on my iPod Touch 4G displaying the overlay images along with a clock, calendar, and weather displays on the side.

Not bad, eh?

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328587464.222563.jpg
    @bcs the dock you made , can we assign action to those button or are they only there for the look ?
    would be badass to have a (back) to get to the last app open !!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

kakadua (2012-02-07)

Page 296 of 417 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast