Page 292 of 417 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Hey everybody, im new (not by join date but i never post or mod really) im having a problem with the "Music" icon, it stays as a minitile, but as the music icon from a regular ipod (attached image), i cant change the icon for some reason, ive tried downloading folders and what not for it but nothing will change the tile. i also went to the main page (http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html) and downloaded that package and put it into os7/tiles.

Questions: First of all what folder is the folder that affects my music icon? mobileipod or mobileipod-mediaplayer

second how do i change the dang tile (preferably a big tile, like the beatles one shown in the link)

sorry if this question had already been posted, i have been searching for 2 hours for the answer.-music-icon.jpeg

Also do i need to rename the icon? ive tried Music, ipod, and iPod

Quote Originally Posted by obeetwo2 View Post
    Hey everybody, im new (not by join date but i never post or mod really) im having a problem with the "Music" icon, it stays as a minitile, but as the music icon from a regular ipod (attached image), i cant change the icon for some reason, ive tried downloading folders and what not for it but nothing will change the tile. i also went to the main page (http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html) and downloaded that package and put it into os7/tiles.

Questions: First of all what folder is the folder that affects my music icon? mobileipod or mobileipod-mediaplayer

second how do i change the dang tile (preferably a big tile, like the beatles one shown in the link)

sorry if this question had already been posted, i have been searching for 2 hours for the answer.-music-icon.jpeg

Gah, this is difficult from an iPod =.= can somebody delete this post?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-05 at 05:54 AM.

com? whats that mean?

Edit: yea com.apple.mobileipod or mobileipod-mediaplayer

Quote Originally Posted by obeetwo2 View Post

The folder is com.apple.mobileipod
    To make it a large tile (with controls I assume) you have to open up the info.plist and insert the following keys (and set the strings to YES); isLargeTile; hasMediaControls; showsAlbumCover

If you don't have a mobileipod folder or are planning on creating one from scratch, just delete your old one, then drag in an info.plist from another tile and edit that one. You need no images for this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>displayName</key>
    <string></string>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>No</string>
    <key>widgetFile</key>
    <string>Tile.html</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

that is my info.plist what do i need to make it? and the image i want to use for the icon is titled "[email protected]" is that the correct name?

Also i dont care if it has controls i just want a more attractive image preferably big
    Last edited by obeetwo2; 2012-02-05 at 06:03 AM.

Man, I know this sounds ridiculously "noobish", but someone either tell me or direct me to a link on how to properly install the zip tile files into OS7 and to get them to successfully show on my homescreen?

Thanks. Much appreciated to anyone who has time. Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Thanks

Default How did you get Spotlight to work in Dreamboard?
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    lol
    i see u got the got compiled...
    mind posting ur source?
    no multitasking isnt very nice

lol

that was me

this is how i made spotlight work in DreamBoard....
    using the OS7 source.... like 3 months ago
    I was just reading through this, and I gotta know how you got Spotlight Search to work in Dreamboard? Please tell all. Many thanks in advance.

Default New Style

New Style Coming Soon..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

Runt (2012-02-05)

Hi guys......is there a way to replicate or duplicate the standard 'messaging' tile which changes expressions to the bitesms tile?
    I've searched everywhere for the bitesms folder to copy over files from 'SMS' folder but cannot find anywhere
    If not possible, does anyone have a similar bitesms tile like the messaging tile you could share?
    TY in advance!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    Hi guys......is there a way to replicate or duplicate the standard 'messaging' tile which changes expressions to the bitesms tile?
    I've searched everywhere for the bitesms folder to copy over files from 'SMS' folder but cannot find anywhere
    If not possible, does anyone have a similar bitesms tile like the messaging tile you could share?
    TY in advance!!
    Just rename the message tile folder to the bundle Id for biteSMS which is com.bitesms

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2012-07-21)

Good morning everyone. Heres a video of my set up. I hope you like it.
    If anyone can point me in the right direction on how to all files - I would like to offer my files to all you guys out there to use rather than me on the take all the time!
    Finally got my head round using gimp and made a couple of tiles myself. Yeehaa!

Looking forward to trying Zombians 3gs ui soon.

Thanks to everyone whos made this possible.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post
    If anyone can point me in the right direction on how to all files - I would like to offer my files to all you guys out there to use rather than me on the take all the time!

Had to restore my computer so that set me back a few hours

No worries Zombian,

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Just rename the message tile folder to the bundle Id for biteSMS which is com.bitesms
    BRILLIANT!!!!......ty very much

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

How can I make the lock screen semi transparent ??

nevermind .. found it reading :P
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2012-02-05 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mamalis View Post
    Man, I know this sounds ridiculously "noobish", but someone either tell me or direct me to a link on how to properly install the zip tile files into OS7 and to get them to successfully show on my homescreen?

Thanks. Much appreciated to anyone who has time. Thanks.
    Unzip the folder... Then replace the tile folders with the ones you extracted from the zip folder. Same with the image folder. Do not just copy over an entire OS7 folder bcuz some of these zip folders don't contain all of the files necessary for os7, it just has the edited files.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

New Style Coming Soon..
    Yeah, that's a nice interface. I edited the animated weather for Snowleopard with something similar ages ago. I like all the new interfaces, but they aren't for me. They deviate from the look of windows phone too much for my taste......just my 2 cents.
    Great job tho!
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post

Love it!! Do you have to have Categories installed for the hubs to work? ...Please share.

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post

New Style Coming Soon..
    Where did you get the image of the cat and snowboard? I love that.. please share?
    Last edited by Runt; 2012-02-05 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    BRILLIANT......TY very very much!!

[QUOTE=Runt;6396530]Love it!! Do you have to have Categories installed for the hubs to work? ...Please share.

Yes categories is the best weve got at the moment. Id love to share if someone can guide me on how to upload it to the forum........

Page 292 of 417 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast