Page 289 of 417 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #5761
    Quote Originally Posted by Teej2011 View Post
    Anyone know how to remove the calendar notification from the lockscreen? I've been reading its my daughters turn to clean the bathroom this weekend for the last two days.
    There's 3 options:
    1. Remove that from your calendar
    2. Use the no lockscreen .dylib
    3. Go back to an older version (2.1.0b5 is the most stable, IMO)

    :P personally I would just deal with it but if it's that big of a deal to you then these are your choices (for now)

  2. #5762
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    There's 3 options:
    1. Remove that from your calendar
    2. Use the no lockscreen .dylib
    3. Go back to an older version (2.1.0b5 is the most stable, IMO)

    :P personally I would just deal with it but if it's that big of a deal to you then these are your choices (for now)
    Hah... guess ill wait for her to do her chores then. Thanks

  3. #5763
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    There's 3 options:
    1. Remove that from your calendar
    2. Use the no lockscreen .dylib
    3. Go back to an older version (2.1.0b5 is the most stable, IMO)

    :P personally I would just deal with it but if it's that big of a deal to you then these are your choices (for now)
    This has been driving me bonkers. How do I "go back to an older version (2.1.0b5)? I had to get a new 4S from Verizon because of the random shut downs, and I don't see any way of getting back to 2.1.0b5. 2.1.0b5 was working perfectly for me.

  4. #5764
    Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    This has been driving me bonkers. How do I "go back to an older version (2.1.0b5)? I had to get a new 4S from Verizon because of the random shut downs, and I don't see any way of getting back to 2.1.0b5. 2.1.0b5 was working perfectly for me.
    You'll have to search this forum for a link, and pray that it's still up :P I deleted my last copy and was too lazy to go back and find it... Though 2.1.2 works perfectly for me, so I didn't look that hard x) I think it's probably before the page 200 mark

    Is 2.1.2 not working well for you? Still crashing? What tweaks do you have?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-04 at 05:47 AM.

  5. #5765
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Thanks, Sin.
    It is a brand new iPhone 4S, and the only apps I have loaded are Dreamboard, SBSettings, and OS7: Revive so far. I copied the images folder and the .dylb file from the "no lockscreen" download, and the phone goes into safe mode after I rebooted, then opened DreamBoard, and selected OS7. Then I uninstalled OS7:Revive, rebooted, then reinstalled OS7:Revive, but this time I only copied the .dylib file and did NOT copy the images folder. It seems to work now. Now, I'll load IntelliscreenX, and see if it works ok.

    Since I use IntelliscreenX, I can never go back to any kind of lockscreen. I am too used to it, and can't live without it. I think I was actually on a release of OS7 Revive that was 2.0.x, because this is first time I have had to deal with lockscreen issues.

    I wonder if there is any way he can post 2 complete Cydia OS7: Revive files (one with the lockscreen & one without the lockscreen)? This would make life SOOO much easier without crashes.

  6. #5766
    someone I can spend the tile of weather eat of the video or similar

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

  7. #5767
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    It's (presumably) in the HTML file. I don't have that tile, so I'm not completely sure, but most clock tiles are rigged up the same way pretty much... Open up your tile.html or widget.html or whatever it's called and find a list of numbers that go like this: "00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 00"

    Once you find that, replace the 13 with 1, 14 with 2, 15 with 3, etc.

    Essentially, you're still using a 24hr clock, but you've changed the afternoon half into the standard 1-12 :]


    Also: if it happens that this clock is not programmed using HTML but javascript, (so you'd have a .js file somewhere), I think you can do the same thing (but I'm not sure since I don't know javascript xP)

    Alternatively, should you find somethign alone the lines of "amPm = "false"" or "24hr = true" somewhere in your HTML or js file, you can just change that (without changing any other code), and that would work too :] this is IF you can find a piece of code like that in your files though.
    I did find what I had to change in the timer.html file! Although what I had to do was a little different than how you said. all I had to do was remove a /* from below a Certain line which said "remove /* below this line for 12 hour clock". Thank you for your help!!!
    Last edited by rayndog3; 2012-02-04 at 02:18 PM.

  8. #5768
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I figured out the problem for me, and remeber I am on an Iphone 4s running 5.0.1, the problem was color banner ever since I uninstalled it I haven't had a crash
    I'm on a 4s 5.0.1 with color banner using the latest os7 with lockscreen I never get any crashes (unless I try to get to notification center while multiflow or multitasking is enabled

  9. #5769
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I'm on a 4s 5.0.1 with color banner using the latest os7 with lockscreen I never get any crashes (unless I try to get to notification center while multiflow or multitasking is enabled
    Pmd you bro. check your inbox.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    Zombian (2012-02-04)

  11. #5770
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Pmd you bro. check your inbox.
    I got it can't message you back cause your inbox is full. Thank man you rock

  12. #5771
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    ilovemyiPhone4 clear your pm box so i can send you that link

  13. #5772
    Default Weather Tile
    New Weather Tile!
    All credits go to underachiever for the original post




    Thanks everybody for this perfect theme...
    Download
    com.apple.weather.rar

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    rayndog3 (2012-02-04), Runt (2012-02-04)

  15. #5773
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Thanks, Sin.
    It is a brand new iPhone 4S, and the only apps I have loaded are Dreamboard, SBSettings, and OS7: Revive so far. I copied the images folder and the .dylb file from the "no lockscreen" download, and the phone goes into safe mode after I rebooted, then opened DreamBoard, and selected OS7. Then I uninstalled OS7:Revive, rebooted, then reinstalled OS7:Revive, but this time I only copied the .dylib file and did NOT copy the images folder. It seems to work now. Now, I'll load IntelliscreenX, and see if it works ok.

    Since I use IntelliscreenX, I can never go back to any kind of lockscreen. I am too used to it, and can't live without it. I think I was actually on a release of OS7 Revive that was 2.0.x, because this is first time I have had to deal with lockscreen issues.

    I wonder if there is any way he can post 2 complete Cydia OS7: Revive files (one with the lockscreen & one without the lockscreen)? This would make life SOOO much easier without crashes.

    Ok, your problem is that your are messing with 2 versions of OS7. When you installed the Cydia Version you are installing OS7 V2.1.2. On the first page of the Revive thread, the no lockscreen version is OS7V2.1.1. Your right, there is a difference in the images folder, V2.1.2 will look for a settings.plist in the images folder, and in V2.1.1 the file was named OS7settings.plist. If you copied the images folder from page 1, the OS72.1.2 dylib will look for a settings.plist, not find it (because you swapped out the images folder from page 1) and crash. Thats why its working without copying the images folder.

    So to make things real easy for everybody who wants to install OS7V2.1.2 without the lockscreen, I have created a deb package for you

    To use, please uninstall your old OS7 version in Cydia, then double check that everything was removed. Check your dreamboard folder and make sure your OS7 Folder is gone, then go to User/Library and double check to make sure there is no OS7 folder there, if there is, remove it, now double check to make sure the OS7.dylib is also gone.

    After your sure you removed everything OS7 from your device, place this deb file into your root directory. Use i-File and click onto the deb file and use installer to install your OS7 Now please REBOOT your device first before you first try to run OS7, that will ensure that everything work correctly. Please don't skip the reboot step

    Download Here : OS7V2.1.2 No Lockscreen.deb

    Hope this will help make the install process easier for people who want the OS7V2.1.2 without the lockscreen

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (2012-02-04)

  17. #5774
    Default Videos Tile
    New Videos Tile Animated


    Download
    com.apple.videos.rar

    Battery killer

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-02-04), Mkokolis (2012-02-05), Runt (2012-02-04)

  19. #5775
    is there any mod for os7 like in this video
    i use categories but it is better if we have some like this :-)
    Windows Phone 7 Games Hub - YouTube
    macbook pro retina 15" early 2013 i7 16gb ram 756gb SSD
    iphone 6 64GB black

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to filipegt500 For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (2012-02-04)

  21. #5776
    My latest setup

    Thank you for all your contributions -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328360937.936562.jpg

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to littl3dot For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (2012-02-04)

  23. #5777
    thanks 1972petros, love the new weather tile!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to rayndog3 For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (2012-02-04)

  25. #5778
    Quote Originally Posted by filipegt500 View Post
    is there any mod for os7 like in this video
    i use categories but it is better if we have some like this :-)
    Windows Phone 7 Games Hub - YouTube
    No there isn't. End will be working on it after he finishes his rewrite.

  26. #5779
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    New Videos Tile Animated


    Download
    com.apple.videos.rar

    Battery killer
    Awesome Petros

    One of my favorite movies "300"

    Gonna go kill my battery now watching it

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (2012-02-04)

  28. #5780
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    New Videos Tile Animated


    Download
    com.apple.videos.rar

    Battery killer

    Could you just upload the whole theme? ....ohhhh... just noticed something, "Power Off"??? Do tell?

Page 289 of 417 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •