Page 288 of 417 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,760 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Hi, does springjumps work with dreamboard ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Where did you get the dylib for your theme? And no, os7:revive is made for dreamboard. Also, what other tweaks do you have?
    Appreciate your assistance on this but I dont think i have any tweaks, i only installed the theme called iloveiphone4.zip and the os7.dylib (340k) for no lockscreen which actually reduced the crashes to every hour to 2 times a day.

I can uninstall and reinstall if you tell me exactly which files i need.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    Appreciate your assistance on this but I dont think i have any tweaks, i only installed the theme called iloveiphone4.zip and the os7.dylib (340k) for no lockscreen which actually reduced the crashes to every hour to 2 times a day.

I can uninstall and reinstall if you tell me exactly which files i need.
    I am in the same boat with you it just started happening for me 2 days ago i just uninstalled colorbanner since that was the last thing I downloaded from cydia but its only been an hour since I removed it so I will have to see what happens

EDIT: would you happen to have animate installed on your phone
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 2012-02-03 at 04:51 PM.

Default uninstall
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I am in the same boat with you it just started happening for me 2 days ago i just uninstalled colorbanner since that was the last thing I downloaded from cydia but its only been an hour since I removed it so I will have to see what happens

EDIT: would you happen to have animate installed on your phone
    i dont know what animate is, so sure i dont have it installed. What i have done for now is uninstalled everything and reinstalled and checking if it crashes with the deafult settings. Then i'll slowly add custome tiles.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    i dont know what animate is, so sure i dont have it installed. What i have done for now is uninstalled everything and reinstalled and checking if it crashes with the deafult settings. Then i'll slowly add custome tiles.
    Well for me since I uninstalled color banner there hasn't been a crash so that might have been it

Share it now kakadua!! love it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aggiz89 For This Useful Post:

kakadua (2012-02-03)

Quote Originally Posted by aggiz89 View Post
    Share it now kakadua!! love it!
    Thank you will upload it when I get back home

anyone know what is the problem for larga tiles dont show the border and the music player has two tiles type...
    i am on iphone 4s
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36257005/IMG_0256.PNG
    thanks
    macbook pro retina 15" early 2013 i7 16gb ram 756gb SSD
    iphone 6 64GB black

I just did a fresh install of OS7, is there anyway I can get the play/pause button and the skip buttons on the lockscreen to work with 3rd party apps? Seems to only work with the native music app.

Well for me since I uninstalled color banner there hasn't been a crash so that might have been it
    i'm having the same problem here. I have SB Hidden StatusBar and Move2Unlock. Plus, I'm using the no-lockscreen version with homescreen wallpapers and voice control disabled (by editing some plists). I can't understand why I'm having these random crashes...

could anyone please post the Muzik tile with a control pad pleas
    ,Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    could anyone please post the Muzik tile with a control pad pleas
    ,Thanks
    Just copy the info.plist from the music tile that has the controls and put it in your muzik folder

(or just add the keys showsAlbumCover and hasMediaControls to your current muzik info.plist)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    For all the iPod Touch 4g users running OS7:Revive, I thought I would like to share some initial free memory numbers.

I decided to do a fresh IOS restore and new redsn0w jailbreak to clean out my device again.

After just doing my basic memory tweaks and installing only Dreamboard, OS7:Revive and SBsetting this is the free memory I was able to get on my iPod Touch 4g.

139MB Free with a fresh Install of OS7 from Cydia

I havent even removed language packs, launch Daemons or edited the N81AP.plist yet

My new personal best for this theme

Attachment 563904

Not bad for any DreamBoard theme, and Great for OS7's first run out the box so to speak
    What exactly are your basic memory tweaks, bcuz I can't even get 139mb on my iOS theme with no tweaks on

Also, in n81ap, where it says hardware keyboard... Is it ok for me to disable that?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-03 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by filipegt500 View Post
    anyone know what is the problem for larga tiles dont show the border and the music player has two tiles type...
    i am on iphone 4s
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36257005/IMG_0256.PNG
    thanks
    I uploaded a bad file. I was trying to get a border around the music player. In var/mobile/Library/OS7/Images the [email protected] has the border. Replace with the one here. That will remove the double border. Im still working on how to get borders for all my tiles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -zuneoverlay-2x.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

filipegt500 (2012-02-04)

Another couple questions, I've got this clock and I'd like to make it 12 hour instead of 24 hour, how is this done?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328311345.937014.jpg

And how do I get the border on the music/video tile big?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328311392.274623.jpg

thank you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rayndog3 View Post
    Another couple questions, I've got this clock and I'd like to make it 12 hour instead of 24 hour, how is this done?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328311345.937014.jpg

And how do I get the border on the music/video tile big?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328311392.274623.jpg

thank you guys!!!!
    For the clock, try editing the code so that it's 12hr (like for the set of values to be entered each hour, change "13" to "1" and "14" to "2", etc)

For the music tile, it's been mentioned earlier (the post above yours in fact) that it's an image error.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    For the clock, try editing the code so that it's 12hr (like for the set of values to be entered each hour, change "13" to "1" and "14" to "2", etc)

For the music tile, it's been mentioned earlier (the post above yours in fact) that it's an image error.
    Ok, I can't believe I missed the image error, its right above my post, but I think I've gone through 200 pages try to get this theme tweaked, so I guess I lost track, LOL. I used the fix that was suggested for that.

as far as the clock, I have no idea where to find the code for that. any idea? I'm ok with ifunbox, but not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by rayndog3 View Post
    Ok, I can't believe I missed the image error, its right above my post, but I think I've gone through 200 pages try to get this theme tweaked, so I guess I lost track, LOL. I used the fix that was suggested for that.

as far as the clock, I have no idea where to find the code for that. any idea? I'm ok with ifunbox, but not that good.
    It's (presumably) in the HTML file. I don't have that tile, so I'm not completely sure, but most clock tiles are rigged up the same way pretty much... Open up your tile.html or widget.html or whatever it's called and find a list of numbers that go like this: "00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 00"

Once you find that, replace the 13 with 1, 14 with 2, 15 with 3, etc.

Essentially, you're still using a 24hr clock, but you've changed the afternoon half into the standard 1-12 :]

Also: if it happens that this clock is not programmed using HTML but javascript, (so you'd have a .js file somewhere), I think you can do the same thing (but I'm not sure since I don't know javascript xP)

Alternatively, should you find somethign alone the lines of "amPm = "false"" or "24hr = true" somewhere in your HTML or js file, you can just change that (without changing any other code), and that would work too :] this is IF you can find a piece of code like that in your files though.
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-04 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guillermosr View Post
    i'm having the same problem here. I have SB Hidden StatusBar and Move2Unlock. Plus, I'm using the no-lockscreen version with homescreen wallpapers and voice control disabled (by editing some plists). I can't understand why I'm having these random crashes...
    I figured out the problem for me, and remeber I am on an Iphone 4s running 5.0.1, the problem was color banner ever since I uninstalled it I haven't had a crash

I figured out the problem for me, and remeber I am on an Iphone 4s running 5.0.1, the problem was color banner ever since I uninstalled it I haven't had a crash
    Disable those tweaks you just mentioned one at a time. Disable one and try it for a couple of days, if it doesn't crash, you found your problem. I would try the Move2Unlock first.
    I dont even have Winterboard installed and I never receive crashes unless Im trying to run too much at one time.
    I have 9 Live tiles currently running and maintain 170 RAM and I played Infinity Blade II today for about an hour and never had a problem.

Anyone know how to remove the calendar notification from the lockscreen? I've been reading its my daughters turn to clean the bathroom this weekend for the last two days.

Page 288 of 417 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast