Page 287 of 417 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,740 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    For anyone using this idea, like me, and want a red background,
    Here's one i made with WP7 font and some original icons. Looks great with Multifl0w cards.

Just follow his steps & save this as [email protected] in the Library<PreferenceBundles<multifl0wpreferance.bund le folder. Sorry, the red one with text is for high-res devices only. Blue can be used on older devices.
    If you want another color, I should be able to make more. I'm finally getting the hang of GIMP editing lol. Try em' out!

Red 640x960! Attachment 563749

Blue 320x480 Attachment 563750

P.S.> Gotta give props to ilovemyIphone4 for the icons back in old WP7-UI days. Thanks bro.

And I'd post a screenshot running this on my device but for some reason, attempting to take a screenshot while multitasking either closes the app or locks the device. Ironically, while multitasking, it seems you can only use one button at a time. Lol

Here's some more SMS message boxes that I cleaned up alot. The chatboxes triangles are finally triangles lol.
    They can be used in either BiteSMS or Messages.

First 3 are for BiteSMS. They will actually theme the popup conversation, to clarify. You don't want one conversation looking one way and the BiteSMS window to look boring lol.

For biteSMS (if you have it, if not it's not necessary), they go in Applications/bitesms.app as

[email protected] (sent as Imessage, iphone to iphone, RED)
    [email protected] (sent as text message, non iphone, white)
    [email protected] (blue incoming)
    all PNG's.

Next 4 images;
    For Messages, they will go in Winterboard inside a current theme, in Var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/ExampleTheme/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit/.

These automatically adjust the tail (triangle) right or left.
    So name them as such;

[email protected](recieved (green or alternatively use the white one also included),
    [email protected](Sent by imessage),
    [email protected](Sent Default),

I use them with IlovemyIphone's theme now they are really clean and have NO visible pixels.
    I just might be a perfectionist lol.

And see my above quoted post BTW if you didn't see my MultiFl0w theme.

It's been on for a day and I think it makes multitasking look awesome again, not to brag.

But what's mine is yours, so check it out.

Name:  recents-bubble-im@2x.png
Views: 1303
Size:  3.0 KBName:  recents-bubble-incoming-fw5@2x.png
Views: 1257
Size:  3.0 KBName:  recents-bubble-sms@2x.png
Views: 1265
Size:  3.0 KBName:  Balloon_1@2x~iphone.png
Views: 1253
Size:  3.0 KBName:  Balloon_2@2x.png
Views: 1248
Size:  3.0 KBName:  Balloon_2@2x~iphone.png
Views: 1261
Size:  3.0 KBName:  Balloon_Blue@2x~iphone.png
Views: 1250
Size:  3.0 KB

Multifl0w
    -wallpaper.png-wallpaper-2x.png
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-02-03 at 04:03 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Romancw For This Useful Post:

lastboyscout (2012-04-05)

Here's some more SMS message boxes that I cleaned up alot. The chatboxes triangles are finally triangles lol.

First 3 are for BiteSMS.
    For biteSMS, they go in Applications/bitesms.app as

all PNG's.

Next 3 images;
    For Messages, they will go in Winterboard inside a current theme, in Var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/ExampleTheme/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit/.

So name them as such;

[email protected](recieved (green or alternatively use the white one also included),

I use them with IlovemyIphone's theme now they are really clean and have NO visible pixels.

Is it possible to make the sent text white just so I can use the red bubble? xD it's a little hard to read as is

Default Hey bcs
    Having a little issue trying to get the spinning SMS cube to work. I have only added that folder to my main OS7 Icons folder. Do I need to do any configurations?

Thanks

I've been trying that. I can't find the text strings but GAN-MAN and ilovemyiphone4 have been working on that for some time. It looks pretty vibrant with the blue and red bubble even on low brightness though!

And I don't really care if you read my texts nothing important lol. Here are examples of the bubbles, along with implementations of self-made and Ilovemyiphone4 themes .

Ask if you want them, but I don't have a mega-uploading site so I don't know how I'll do that yet.

-photo-1.png-photo-2.png-photo-3.png

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teej2011 View Post
    Having a little issue trying to get the spinning SMS cube to work. I have only added that folder to my main OS7 Icons folder. Do I need to do any configurations?
    Do you mean you copied the folder to User/Library/OS7/Tiles ??
    Did you respring after you copied it, or unpinned and repinned it?
    Do you have a active notification? It is a notification cube and will remain static until you get a notification

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Do you mean you copied the folder to User/Library/OS7/Tiles ??
    Did you respring after you copied it, or unpinned and repinned it?
    Do you have a active notification? It is a notification cube and will remain static until you get a notification
    LOL... okay... I had app notifications turned off in "MySwitcher"
    Last edited by Teej2011; 2012-02-03 at 03:12 AM.

I've been trying that. I can't find the text strings but GAN-MAN and ilovemyiphone4 have been working on that for some time. It looks pretty vibrant with the blue and red bubble even on low brightness though!

And I don't really care if you read my texts nothing important lol. Here are examples of the bubbles, along with implementations of self-made and Ilovemyiphone4 themes .

Ask if you want them, but I don't have a mega-uploading site so I don't know how I'll do that yet.

It's funny cuz my MSG looks exactly like that xD but I switched out the blue button for a black one :]

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

First 3 are for BiteSMS.
    For biteSMS, they go in Applications/bitesms.app as

all PNG's.

Next 3 images;

So name them as such;

And see my above quoted post BTW if you didn't see my MultiFl0w theme.

It's been on for a day and I think it makes multitasking look awesome again, not to brag.

But what's mine is yours, so check it out.

"First 3 are for BiteSMS" + "Next 3 images;" = 6 but there are 7 images. I am confused. I have always just edited the images in the theme for com.apple.chatkit for both biteSMS and messages.
    These images look terrific but I'm still a little confused as to why we need to put images in Applications/bitesms.app. I know I am missing something obvious. Thanks for cleaning them up.
    Also, thanks for the multitasking mod idea. It's great.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    "First 3 are for BiteSMS" + "Next 3 images;" = 6 but there are 7 images. I am confused. I have always just edited the images in the theme for com.apple.chatkit for both biteSMS and messages.
    These images look terrific but I'm still a little confused as to why we need to put images in Applications/bitesms.app. I know I am missing something obvious. Thanks for cleaning them up.
    Also, thanks for the multitasking mod idea. It's great.
    Thanks for the feedback!

But I do put the images only in the Winterboard folder for both apps. The only reason to rename and put them into BiteSMS is that I am actually theming the popup conversation. Gotta clarify that.

Put them in there and you can theme the conversation when you pull down on the top of the reply window. Thanks for pointing out the extra, I'll edit it, I think the green pasted twice lol.
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-02-03 at 04:02 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the feedback!

But I do put the images only in the Winterboard folder for both apps. The only reason to rename and put them into BiteSMS is that I am actually theming the popup conversation. Gotta clarify that.

Put them in there and you can theme the conversation when you pull down on the top of the reply window. Thanks for pointing out the extra, I'll edit it, I think the green pasted twice lol.
    Thanks for the explanation. I don't think I've ever even noticed the pull down window in the quick reply pop up. I guess that's there if you need to review the last few messages....pretty neat stuff. Thanks again for these, they do look nice.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

Romancw (2012-02-03)

Hey romancw, I'm trying out ur multiflow red and I have a question: can u exit to home screen without clicking ur home button on ios5? I see the 2 toggles that say "close multiflow when clicking black part" and "exit to home screen" but I tried clicking everywhere but it never quits unless theres nothing on or I click the home button

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Hey romancw, I'm trying out ur multiflow red and I have a question: can u exit to home screen without clicking ur home button on ios5? I see the 2 toggles that say "close multiflow when clicking black part" and "exit to home screen" but I tried clicking everywhere but it never quits unless theres nothing on or I click the home button
    Yes, It does work. It's weird though, takes some playing around to get it to work.
    I'm the type of person who messes around with stuff until it works perfectly lol.

What I just did is turn on both toggles, change the Multifl0w mode to expose instead of cards.
    Then multitask and try to click on the black there and close.
    If it's not working, turn off the Close to Homescreen toggle and try again. Once it starts to work, you can go back to Cards (WP7) and turn on both switches and for some reason it works flawlessly. And if still not functional, play around with turning one switch on at a time (while keeping the top one on because its essential to the action of closing) and switching between Expose and Cards.

Works fine now for me, I actually didn't have it on until you asked lol. I also use Zephyr for music controls and switching when a large number of apps is open, but with two finger gestures only so I don't hit it on accident.

Guess it just needed a jumpstart lol.

Yes, It does work. It's weird though, takes some playing around to get it to work.
    I'm the type of person who messes around with stuff until it works perfectly lol.

What I just did is turn on both toggles, change the Multifl0w mode to expose instead of cards.
    Then multitask and try to click on the black there and close.
    If it's not working, turn off the Close to Homescreen toggle and try again. Once it starts to work, you can go back to Cards (WP7) and turn on both switches and for some reason it works flawlessly. And if still not functional, play around with turning one switch on at a time (while keeping the top one on because its essential to the action of closing) and switching between Expose and Cards.

Works fine now for me, I actually didn't have it on until you asked lol. I also use Zephyr for music controls and switching when a large number of apps is open, but with two finger gestures only so I don't hit it on accident.

Guess it just needed a jumpstart lol.
    Lol thanks man, works perfectly now x) for 10mb of ram, I'll never have to click the home button ever again! Lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Lol thanks man, works perfectly now x) for 10mb of ram, I'll never have to click the home button ever again! Lol
    Awesome. I know what you mean, before I jailbroke I had to replace my home button less than 6 months after I had it. And I'm pretty sure that was before multitasking was even out lol.

The theme matches WP7 the best I could with my beginning editing skills lol. Im going to make some new colors for Multifl0w in the next few days, Blue, Green, Mango, etc. Glad I could help out!
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-02-03 at 12:22 PM.

Awesome. I know what you mean, before I jailbroke I had to replace my home button less than 6 months after I had it. And I'm pretty sure that was before multitasking was even out lol.

The theme matches WP7 the best I could with my beginning editing skills lol. Im going to make some new colors for Multifl0w in the next few days, Blue, Green, Mango, etc. Glad I could help out.
    Awesome! I'll try to make some too if I get the time lol :]
    Thanks again! xD

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

Romancw (2012-02-03)

Default Still Crashing
    Guys,

My OS7 revive screen is still crashing at least twice a day ramdomly.

I am running it on iphone 4s io5 and I have the "iloveiphone" theme alongside the os72.1.2 dylib without lockscreen.

I am using dreamboard to activate it, is this the right way or should i be using winterboard? please advise.

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers.

Jed

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    Guys,

My OS7 revive screen is still crashing at least twice a day ramdomly.

I am running it on iphone 4s io5 and I have the "iloveiphone" theme alongside the os72.1.2 dylib without lockscreen.

I am using dreamboard to activate it, is this the right way or should i be using winterboard? please advise.

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers.

Jed
    Where did you get the dylib for your theme? And no, os7:revive is made for dreamboard. Also, what other tweaks do you have?

Hi, are these different sizes for 3gs? I really like them but for some reason they dont align with the text too well. Would you be able to tweak for the 3gs.(if thats the problem). Thanks for the hard work.

Hi, are these different sizes for 3gs? I really like them but for some reason they dont align with the text too well. Would you be able to tweak for the 3gs.(if thats the problem). Thanks for the hard work.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

For all the iPod Touch 4g users running OS7:Revive, I thought I would like to share some initial free memory numbers.

I decided to do a fresh IOS restore and new redsn0w jailbreak to clean out my device again.

After just doing my basic memory tweaks and installing only Dreamboard, OS7:Revive and SBsetting this is the free memory I was able to get on my iPod Touch 4g.

139MB Free with a fresh Install of OS7 from Cydia

I havent even removed language packs, launch Daemons or edited the N81AP.plist yet

My new personal best for this theme

-img_0001.png

Not bad for any DreamBoard theme, and Great for OS7's first run out the box so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    For all the iPod Touch 4g users running OS7:Revive, I thought I would like to share some initial free memory numbers.

I decided to do a fresh IOS restore and new redsn0w jailbreak to clean out my device again.

After just doing my basic memory tweaks and installing only Dreamboard, OS7:Revive and SBsetting this is the free memory I was able to get on my iPod Touch 4g.

139MB Free with a fresh Install of OS7 from Cydia

I havent even removed language packs, launch Daemons or edited the N81AP.plist yet

My new personal best for this theme

-img_0001.png

Not bad for any DreamBoard theme, and Great for OS7's first run out the box so to speak
    Yeah, a fresh restore and jailbreak will always net you some extra free RAM. Unfortunately, that tends to dwindle after awhile, regardless if you don't install anything (I've installed very few Mobile substrate tweaks since my initial jailbreak: OS7, Dreamboard, SBsettings, ColorBanner, GridTab Safari, and InfiniFolders).
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-02-03)

Page 287 of 417 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast