Page 286 of 417 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by kakadua View Post
    A question :P If you add the color to the Zuneoverlay, how will it look when your music is playing? Won't the color on the Zuneoverlay be in the way for the album cover?
    well yes it will unfortunately but thought some might like it instead of the album art to better match their tiles. Also should add that it wont turn transparent if you turn it on that feature. Maybe EndFinity can just do away with the dim overlay entirely in his next 3.0 update?

edit: look like i posted to soon the overlay doesn't quite fill up the entire area. Tiny gap on the right and bottom edge. I will have to adjust the size a bit
    edit#2:fixed
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-02-02 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    lol xD

Whoever posted up that really nice calendar tile a few pages back (around 275ish?), please step forward so I may give you a hug x) I LOVE my new calendar tile xD

Attachment 563802

Anyways, here's my 2 small static tiles:
    Wooh! Nice calendar tile!
    Can't find it

EDIT: Lol, nvm, found it!
    It's by 1972Petros and great work!
    Last edited by kakadua; 2012-02-02 at 08:39 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kakadua For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-02)

I could use some
    Help, my memory is taking quite a hit (like 27mb left with animated tiles running)- what programs could be running in the
    Background that do this? I've got SBSettings, activator, winter board and just downloaded per page HTML+, any ideas? Mine keeps locking up

Quote Originally Posted by ejectionseatfixer View Post
    I could use some
    Help, my memory is taking quite a hit (like 27mb left with animated tiles running)- what programs could be running in the
    Background that do this? I've got SBSettings, activator, winter board and just downloaded per page HTML+, any ideas? Mine keeps locking up
    How many animated tiles we talking about? Which ones? Each tile takes up ram and the amount will vary on depending on what it is. What device you using?

Default New style
    New style i hope soon...

Many many many thanks to bcscustom for his help!!!

Credits to robertus original creator of the Layer
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2012-02-02 at 09:25 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-02-02), kakadua (2012-02-02)

Thanks

I could use some
    If you're using a custom tile background it takes up about 20mb no idea why

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    How many animated tiles we talking about? Which ones? Each tile takes up ram and the amount will vary on depending on what it is. What device you using?
    I've got an iPhone 4s at 5.0.1, running Xbox live tile (which updates periodically), large tile clock which has a blue, red and orange circle that clocks out the time, large animated live weather tile, small phone tile that appear to be dialing, the small CBS rotating gear settings tile, large pictures tile that scrolls my pics, large iTunes animated tile that shows 3 pictures that fade in/out.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    New style i hope soon...

Many many many thanks to bcscustom for his help!!!
    Your welcome my friend, Looks Great I like the glass overlay for the upcoming Side Info Display as well

I've got an iPhone 4s at 5.0.1, running Xbox live tile (which updates periodically), large tile clock which has a blue, red and orange circle that clocks out the time, large animated live weather tile, small phone tile that appear to be dialing, the small CBS rotating gear settings tile, large pictures tile that scrolls my pics, large iTunes animated tile that shows 3 pictures that fade in/out.
    You must have some tweaks that are sucking your ram also, There shouldn't be any reason you should be sitting at 27mb just running those 10 tiles (are you closing your apps in the multitask bar??).

I suspect its perpage HTML. It might have stuff active on your per pages. (BTW, perpageHTML is not needed for OS7 and will take up unneeded memory)

Also check in winterboard and make sure you uncheck your previous theme if you were running one. Running another full winterboard theme, the OS7 UI and OS7 will cause a significant RAM hit.

Try unpinning all the tiles and respring to give you a baseline on your setup without tiles. If your not in the 280-300 MB free range like that then you have other tweaks or open apps running in the background. Try shutting down all extra tweaks except for dreamboard and OS7, respring and that will give you your OS7 Baseline. From there add your tweaks one by one to see which is the culprit.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-02-02 at 09:59 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-02)

Thanks

I could use some
    WoahI assumed you had an iPod or a 3GS. To get ram that low not a 4s. I run 25 tiles 7 of them are live, the winterboard UI and 12 different tweaks. Idling I sit around 220. But my ram has never gotten below 50 even with around 5 or 6 apps in the background. Weird

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Looks cool, wanna share that? Did u use the tiles from 1972petros OS7 45.rar? Cause i cant find the cydia ad weather tile in that packs. It would be cool when u can share your setup
    020112 Metallic Tiles copy.zip

Let me know if that works. First time uploading to Mediafire.

This setup is using 1972petros tiles. Thanks to him for sharing them.
    Last edited by Runt; 2012-02-03 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I posted that yesterday but not my artwork. Thanks google . actually did a quick search for it again and artwork is from Deviant Art user XeyeronikX so credit goes to him.
    Also wanted to post about a workaround to that automatic dimming effect to the LargeNoArtwork image. Add the color to the Zuneoverlay and it will match you actual tiles
    Attachment 563807
    When you change your accent color then just go into ifile and rename whatever color you want and respring for it to take effect
    here are the color codes for the stock accents if you want to do your own
    Brown: #85541d
    Green: #3b8c36
    Teal: #3c9d99
    Red: #dd2c23
    Blue: #2c84c1
    Mango: #f09609
    Lime: #7ab730
    Who cares about pink purple or magenta
    edit: perhaps a little harsh to those who might actually want the pink purple or magenta tile so here you go
    Purple: #693a8f
    Magenta : #e4337e
    Pink: #d5599d
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wlo14zr5j5giylm
    And here I re-uploaded my file to make it easier for you guys. Included 2 of each stock accent. one that says muzik and the other that has the 2 in it says music instead. Included black and an inverted one for those who like the white tile. Also included the transparent ones if you happen to like the dimming effect just the way in is. Also a custom color i did to try and match the stock ios for those who don't want to use winterboard Attachment 563812
    edit#2: fixed the image size
    Enjoy
    Not saying you are wrong, but here are the hex codes for the WP7 accent colors from Microsoft's library

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...(v=vs.92).aspx

End shared it a while back..

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Not saying you are wrong, but here are the hex codes for the WP7 accent colors from Microsoft's library

Theme Overview for Windows Phone

End shared it a while back..
    I'm pretty sure he meant the stock colors that comes with this theme, not the ones from WP7. The colors are of different shades :]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I'm pretty sure he meant the stock colors that comes with this theme, not the ones from WP7. The colors are of different shades :]

I'm just sharing if someone wants to go official.. I used it and replaced all my custom tiles to match those in that link.

Just downloaded this. It looks incredible. I am COMPLETELY new to this. Just figured out how to SSH with ifunbox.

Any tips or pointers on how I can learn where i put all the folders for the add on tiles I have downloaded? Completely lost .

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    I'm just sharing if someone wants to go official.. I used it and replaced all my custom tiles to match those in that link.
    I like the official ones to I was just going by what photoshop told they were. I was using the included ones since custom tiles apparently use more ram. that blue code looks like the one I used first but was a little off unless I typed it wrong
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-02-02 at 11:48 PM.

Anyone else have problems with the facebook syndication error? I searched this thread and it said nothing found.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymints View Post
    Anyone else have problems with the facebook syndication error? I searched this thread and it said nothing found.
    Is this on a tile or the app? Cuz if you're having app problems , then it's the app that's causing it, not the theme. If its a tile, what fb tile are u using, and what did u edit?

Mine has been telling me to connect to iTunes to get notification or something like that. Is that what you are talking about?

I dont know, I cant figure it out now. I just downloaded SBsettings and now my phone cannot respring. Its always in safe mode. Damn

I dont know, I cant figure it out now. I just downloaded SBsettings and now my phone cannot respring. Its always in safe mode. Damn
    You can't respring? What? Try restarting and then see if u can respring? Did you remove one too many daemons? ;]

Page 286 of 417 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast