Page 285 of 417 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,700 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    could be the icon mask. See for some reason the appstore apps are smaller as ive encountered when i used to make my own default icons with iconmaker. I noticed i could theme the system app icons perfectly but the appstore apps would have a black background aswell and if i went and deleted the black mask for appstore apps the apps would look smaller then the system app icons. I would have to dig in my old stuff on the laptop to find but if im not mistaking its called AppIconMask and AppIconShadow and AppIconOverlay. Bro my best advice! Google lol be suprised how much youll find and learn.
    Alright thanks for the info man xD I'll look into those :] can't wait for ur final UI release btw! I just know its gonna be awesome ;]

Quote Originally Posted by epz View Post
    its funny i read the same directions you just gave and i dont have that N81AP- plist for my ipod. can this plist somehow be somewhere else cause I really dont see it in that location
    I'm on an iPod too. It's definitely there. Check again? You have to scroll through a lot of pictures, but it should be in there... Otherwise the mystery would be how your iPod is functioning at all x)
    /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app/N81AP.plist yes?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-02 at 04:14 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Alright thanks for the info man xD I'll look into those :] can't wait for ur final UI release btw! I just know its gonna be awesome ;]

I'm on an iPod too. It's definitely there. Check again? You have to scroll through a lot of pictures, but it should be in there... Otherwise the mystery would be how your iPod is functioning at all x)
    It might not be N81AP but it should start with N and have AP.plist at the end.....or very similar.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Can somebody help me? I want to remove the back image that displays behind the iPod controls on the lockscreen.-img_0093.png

Thanks

smh. I swear my ipods been so glitchy lately... i was deleting alot of daemons earlier and it wasn't there then after respring i went back in its there..btw deleting all those n the language packs i only game 25 mb more of ram

Quote Originally Posted by epz View Post
    smh. I swear my ipods been so glitchy lately... i was deleting alot of daemons earlier and it wasn't there then after respring i went back in its there..btw deleting all those n the language packs i only game 25 mb more of ram
    25mb is pretty good xD Only thing u can do now is to disable tweaks and uninstall useless apps :P or delete more launchdaemons u can live without x) it's all about compromise lol

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    could be the icon mask. See for some reason the appstore apps are smaller as ive encountered when i used to make my own default icons with iconmaker. I noticed i could theme the system app icons perfectly but the appstore apps would have a black background aswell and if i went and deleted the black mask for appstore apps the apps would look smaller then the system app icons. I would have to dig in my old stuff on the laptop to find but if im not mistaking its called AppIconMask and AppIconShadow and AppIconOverlay. Bro my best advice! Google lol be suprised how much youll find and learn.
    Success! Found em in system/library/private frameworks/mobileicons.framework with a ~iPhone attachment. Thanks so much for the help man!
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-02 at 04:57 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

25mb is pretty good xD Only thing u can do now is to disable tweaks and uninstall useless apps :P or delete more launchdaemons u can live without x) it's all about compromise lol

Success! Found em in system/library/private frameworks/mobileicons.framework with a ~iPhone attachment. Thanks so much for the help man!
    no doubt.

Hi Guys......i hope this isn't too ignorant of a question, if it is i apologize in advance!!
    Are the live tiles such as weather, facebook, photo slideshow, etc running on the home page draining the battery the most?
    I LOVE this OS7 theme however would like to minimize battery drain as much as possible
    Am i better off displaying only 'stagnant' tiles on the home page to maximize battery life?
    TY

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    Hi Guys......i hope this isn't too ignorant of a question, if it is i apologize in advance!!
    Are the live tiles such as weather, facebook, photo slideshow, etc running on the home page draining the battery the most?
    I LOVE this OS7 theme however would like to minimize battery drain as much as possible
    Am i better off displaying only 'stagnant' tiles on the home page to maximize battery life?
    TY
    What your dealing with is the same as everybody else, a balance between ram, battery, and glitz.

Yes, the more tiles the less battery and ram you will have. Now if you add live tiles and animation to the mix, the battery and ram will be even less.

So to answer your question, yes, "stagnant" tiles will give you the best battery and ram but not the best looking setup.

You will have to find a comfortable balance that looks good and gives you the best battery and free ram on your own device.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    What your dealing with is the same as everybody else, a balance between ram, battery, and glitz.

Yes, the more tiles the less battery and ram you will have. Now if you add live tiles and animation to the mix, the battery and ram will be even less.

So to answer your question, yes, "stagnant" tiles will give you the best battery and ram but not the best looking setup.

You will have to find a comfortable balance that looks good and gives you the best battery and free ram on your own device.
    So having a tile pinned takes up ram even if its a static non live tile? Didn't think it would. I've been messing with my phone a bit and if have the inegrated calendar, music, and photo tiles and the rest as regular tiles I was able to hit 300mb free ram. I personally like to have multiple Tile folders on my phone so that when I'm in the mood for a little flair i just rename it in ifile and respring and im good to go.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    So having a tile pinned takes up ram even if its a static non live tile? Didn't think it would. I've been messing with my phone a bit and if have the inegrated calendar, music, and photo tiles and the rest as regular tiles I was able to hit 300mb free ram. I personally like to have multiple Tile folders on my phone so that when I'm in the mood for a little flair i just rename it in ifile and respring and im good to go.
    Yes, each tile, static, live or animated will take a little memory just being pinned.

Try this for a experiment. Unpin all your tiles so that just the arrow is left, respring and check your RAM. Now pin a tile, respring and check your RAM again. Continue doing this 1 by 1 and you will notice a average of how adding each tile will effect ram. I've noticed on my device, each static tile will take approx 1-2MB from your free ram total.

You can also use this method to isolate just 1 tile to see how much just that one is taking up in RAM.

For example, my clock, calendar, and weather Tile combo. If its the only tile showing and you do a respring, you will notice a 10MB inital ram hit for updating the display info and retrieving the weather info from the internet, then it will settle back to a 5mb hit. When it refreshed you will see a 2MB hit then resettle back to the 5MB hit where the tile normally runs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    lol....did you try swiping up?
    Yes I've swipped up and at all angles/directions...

Thx BCSCustoms!!
    Does anyone have handy a non-animated tile for Facebook and the simple square tile for calendar that is split in half horizontally which you could share?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to langscinema For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-02-02)

Thanks

Thx BCSCustoms!!
    Does anyone have handy a non-animated tile for Facebook and the simple square tile for calendar that is split in half horizontally which you could share?
    This is the one I use

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328197739.471024.jpg

Thx BCSCustoms!!
    I have a smaller static fb tile and a calendar tile that just shows the date and the month. Wait just a sec, I'll get on my comp and put up a link after Breakfast :]

Thanks

I have a smaller static fb tile and a calendar tile that just shows the date and the month. Wait just a sec, I'll get on my comp and put up a link after Breakfast :]
    Mmmm breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Mmmm breakfast
    lol xD

Whoever posted up that really nice calendar tile a few pages back (around 275ish?), please step forward so I may give you a hug x) I LOVE my new calendar tile xD

-calendar.jpg

Anyways, here's my 2 small static tiles:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-02 at 05:17 PM.

lol xD

Whoever posted up that really nice calendar tile a few pages back (around 275ish?), please step forward so I may give you a hug x) I LOVE my new calendar tile xD

-calendar.jpg

Anyways, here's my 2 small static tiles:
    Love your music tile... mind sharing that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Love your music tile... mind sharing that one?
    Also not mine, but I'll post it up x)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -largenoartwork-2x.png  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

Runt (2012-02-02)

Also not mine, but I'll post it up x)
    I posted that yesterday but not my artwork. Thanks google . actually did a quick search for it again and artwork is from Deviant Art user XeyeronikX so credit goes to him.
    Also wanted to post about a workaround to that automatic dimming effect to the LargeNoArtwork image. Add the color to the Zuneoverlay and it will match you actual tiles
    -img_0213.jpg
    When you change your accent color then just go into ifile and rename whatever color you want and respring for it to take effect
    here are the color codes for the stock accents if you want to do your own
    Brown: #85541d
    Green: #3b8c36
    Teal: #3c9d99
    Red: #dd2c23
    Blue: #2c84c1
    Mango: #f09609
    Lime: #7ab730
    Who cares about pink purple or magenta
    edit: perhaps a little harsh to those who might actually want the pink purple or magenta tile so here you go
    Purple: #693a8f
    Magenta : #e4337e
    Pink: #d5599d
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wlo14zr5j5giylm
    And here I re-uploaded my file to make it easier for you guys. Included 2 of each stock accent. one that says muzik and the other that has the 2 in it says music instead. Included black and an inverted one for those who like the white tile. Also included the transparent ones if you happen to like the dimming effect just the way in is. Also a custom color i did to try and match the stock ios for those who don't want to use winterboard -background4.png
    edit#2: fixed the image size
    Enjoy
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-02-02 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I posted that yesterday but not my artwork. Thanks google . actually did a quick search for it again and artwork is from Deviant Art user XeyeronikX so credit goes to him.
    Also wanted to post about a workaround to that automatic dimming effect to the LargeNoArtwork image. Add the color to the Zuneoverlay and it will match you actual tiles
    -img_0213.jpg
    When you change your accent color then just go into ifile and rename whatever color you want and respring for it to take effect
    here are the color codes for the stock accents if you want to do your own
    Brown: #85541d
    Green: #3b8c36
    Teal: #3c9d99
    Red: #dd2c23
    Blue: #2c84c1
    Mango: #f09609
    Lime: #7ab730
    Who cares about pink purple or magenta
    A question :P If you add the color to the Zuneoverlay, how will it look when your music is playing? Won't the color on the Zuneoverlay be in the way for the album cover?

Page 285 of 417 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast