Page 284 of 417 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Maybe I'm a little lost but I loaded this on my phone and for some reason I can't unlock my phone..should I swipe up like WP7?

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BCollins521 View Post
    Maybe I'm a little lost but I loaded this on my phone and for some reason I can't unlock my phone..should I swipe up like WP7?

lol....did you try swiping up?
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Attachment 563683Attachment 563684
    Finally got around to trying Muzik. Sweet app. Redid the Zuneoverlay to match it a little better. Too bad the music tile has dimming overlay you can't get rid of. Wanted the backround transparent so it changes with the accent color
    Mind sharing your tile pic and overlay?

It's the strangest thing. The 4s is great and handles Os7 with ease but for some reason the modmyi app won't open sometimes and just crashes to springboard even though I have 150mb of ram. It's the only app that seems to do it. Anybody else with a 4s have a similar problem or am I alone in this.
    Last edited by Zombian; 2012-02-01 at 10:26 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post

It's the strangest thing. The 4s is great and handles Os7 with ease but for some reason the modmyi app won't open sometimes and just crashes to springboard even though I have 150mb of ram. It's the only app that seems to do it. Anybody else with a 4s have a similar problem or am I alone in this.
    Same here just I have a iPhone 4, don't know why it happens

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Go into /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app and look for a file named something like N??AP.plist. Search the plist for "voice-control" and change the key value from true to false....then respring.
    Worked like a charm thanks. I went ahead and disabled some of the launch daemons to see what kind of ram difference there would be. I've got it up to 282mb after the hitting the free up memory button. Just curious what others on here are getting. Im on an iphone 4 ios5.01. Does disabling the mobilesubstrate for something like winterboard stop it from using ram of do you actually need to uninstall it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post

music.zip
    here you go. i made one overlay that has it say muzik and included one that says music instead for those that dont use that app
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-02-01 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Worked like a charm thanks. I went ahead and disabled some of the launch daemons to see what kind of ram difference there would be. I've got it up to 282mb after the hitting the free up memory button. Just curious what others on here are getting. Im on an iphone 4 ios5.01. Does disabling the mobilesubstrate for something like winterboard stop it from using ram of do you actually need to uninstall it?

music.zip
    here you go. i made one overlay that has it say muzik and included one that says music instead for those that dont use that app
    Just disabling them will work. Respringing afterwards yield best results x) if you really wanna tinker around some more you can remove some language packs. Be careful though, some language packs are necessary to the operation of your device :P (the ones with "en" in their name xD)

Can someone help me figure out how to have text on the right side of the tiles.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bkmoses View Post
    Can someone help me figure out how to have text on the right side of the tiles.
    Just make a wallpaper, I use photoshop, 640x960 size, background black if you want and then enter a text or image and move it to the side, see I did Nismo 370z,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328138555.818213.jpg  

Mediafire deleted the WP7-UI. Can someone who has it or has their modded/fixed version of it for the iPhone 4/4S please upload it and post the link. Thank you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jammol View Post
    Mediafire deleted the WP7-UI. Can someone who has it or has their modded/fixed version of it for the iPhone 4/4S please upload it and post the link. Thank you.
    I took it down bc it's old and Ive updated it but before I upload it again I want to finish it completely it will be done soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    I took it down bc it's old and Ive updated it but before I upload it again I want to finish it completely it will be done soon.
    Ahhh I see. In that case I humbly await your new work!!! This theme is so awesome. I'm donating to you when I get my next check!!!

Hey ilovemyiphone4, you might be able to explain this to me... Why is it that if you give a default app a transparent icon, it stays transparent, but if you give a 3rd party app a transparent icon, it has a black background? Like replacing the [email protected] I mean.

you mean tile? give an example.
    No, I mean I'm digging into the .app folders and replacing the [email protected] with my minitile.png so that I have a nice image in my list, while saving ram by not actually using minitiles. The problem I'm having is that the system apps will do transparency fine (the bg color changes with the tiles) but the 3rd party apps will always have a black bg. Do you know why it's happening?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-02-02 at 03:57 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jammol View Post
    Ahhh I see. In that case I humbly await your new work!!! This theme is so awesome. I'm donating to you when I get my next check!!!
    lol bro i appreciate the gesture! But i dont ask for donations bc im not the originator of the UI. zephyr is. I just made it better and updated it to work on ios5 but i changed alot with the the UI to the point were it is my theme that is why i named it ilovemyiPhone4 UI lol. the only thing im having problem themeing is the gamecenter bc i cant find were to theme it which leads me to believe its packed in the [email protected]k. I did have sinful help pack it into a shared file but its not as easy as it seems to that wont be released for a while but i will release it for winterboard. But this new version looks alot better and is way more polished.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2020shyboy View Post
    Attachment 563493ok Guys i figure out Something

1. Those who want Similar type of multitasking that is in WP7 phone:
    Go to Cydia, download 'Miltiflow' latest version tweak that is use to delete apps running in background.
    then Settings<Multiflow<Custom backgroung< choose Theming Wallpaper

Now using iFile go to Library<PreferenceBundles<multifl0wpreferance.bund le<wallpaper.png
    use copy any ColourTile in this multifl0wpreferance.bundle folder which you want to use & rename that Tile to
    wallpaper.png & [email protected] (copy two tile of same colour)
    you will have same Tile colour in the background

2. Download 'Animate' from cydia -it will install Custom Boot logo (for some users its not working)
    to make it work install 'animatefix_1.2.deb'(google it)

then install Windows phone 7 boot logos from cydia.

Hope this Helps

For anyone using this idea, like me, and want a red background,
    Here's one i made with WP7 font and some original icons. Looks great with Multifl0w cards.

Just follow his steps & save this as [email protected] in the Library<PreferenceBundles<multifl0wpreferance.bund le folder. Sorry, the red one with text is for high-res devices only. Blue can be used on older devices.
    If you want another color, I should be able to make more. I'm finally getting the hang of GIMP editing lol. Try em' out!

Red 640x960! -wallpaper-2x.png

Blue 320x480 -wallpaper.png

P.S.> Gotta give props to ilovemyIphone4 for the icons back in old WP7-UI days. Thanks bro.

And I'd post a screenshot running this on my device but for some reason, attempting to take a screenshot while multitasking either closes the app or locks the device. Ironically, while multitasking, it seems you can only use one button at a time. Lol
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-02-03 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Credit where credit is due. Respect brahdah.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Romancw For This Useful Post:

2020shyboy (2012-02-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    No, I mean I'm digging into the .app folders and replacing the [email protected] with my minitile.png so that I have a nice image in my list, while saving ram by not actually using minitiles. The problem I'm having is that the system apps will do transparency fine (the bg color changes with the tiles) but the 3rd party apps will always have a black bg. Do you know why it's happening?
    could be the icon mask. See for some reason the appstore apps are smaller as ive encountered when i used to make my own default icons with iconmaker. I noticed i could theme the system app icons perfectly but the appstore apps would have a black background aswell and if i went and deleted the black mask for appstore apps the apps would look smaller then the system app icons. I would have to dig in my old stuff on the laptop to find but if im not mistaking its called AppIconMask and AppIconShadow and AppIconOverlay. Bro my best advice! Google lol be suprised how much youll find and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    For anyone using this idea, like me, and want a red background,
    Here's one i made with WP7 font and some original icons. Looks great with Multifl0w cards.

Just follow his steps & save this as [email protected] in the Library<PreferenceBundles<multifl0wpreferance.bund le folder. Sorry, the red one with text is for high-res devices only. Blue can be used on older devices.
    If you want another color, I should be able to make more. I'm finally getting the hang of GIMP editing lol. Try em' out!

Red 640x960! -wallpaper-2x.png

Blue 320x480 -wallpaper.png
    Very cool :] do you have an approximation of the ram hit from multiflow? Does it automatically shut itself off after you quit?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

Romancw (2012-02-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Go into /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app and look for a file named something like N??AP.plist. Search the plist for "voice-control" and change the key value from true to false....then respring.

its funny i read the same directions you just gave and i dont have that N81AP- plist for my ipod. can this plist somehow be somewhere else cause I really dont see it in that location

Thanks

No, it's good on RAM.

I do use multicleaner on minimum settings to take out a specific number of apps and apps that have been opened after the 5th. For instance if 5 are running, the 6th thats opened closes the 1st one opened that you haven't looked at in a while.

It's pretty good on RAM from what I see, only have an Iphone 4.

And it's not running animations in the background until you toggle it with Activator. I don't have any launchdaemons or lang packs taken off either. So i'd say it performs well.
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-02-02 at 04:14 AM.

Page 284 of 417 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334384 ... LastLast