Page 280 of 417 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #5581
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    theres a trick were you can remove some unused launch daemons and remove unused language packs that speeds up your 3gs a bit. I had done that when i used a 3gs
    How would I go about doing that?

  2. #5582
    Quote Originally Posted by ithevietboi View Post
    How would I go about doing that?
    There's some good guides if you do a quick google search :]

    search: "launch daemons iOS 5" and "language packs iPhone" and the top few links have pretty much the same info for both of 'em. I can testify to their usefulness, as I went from 30mb to 80mb after doing them both :] (I'm on an iPod Touch 4G) the results will vary though, from device to device.

    There's too many things to actually list here, so I'm sorry I can't be of much use =P I can try to dig up the links I used if that helps
    Launch daemons: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364957

    For language packs, I just kind of searched around the memory and deleted most .lproj file/folders I could find. Note: DO NOT delete your English.lproj, and your en_GB.lproj, and any en.lproj that you find. They are crucial to the operation of your device.
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-31 at 03:58 AM.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

    epz (2012-02-02), ithevietboi (2012-01-31)

  4. #5583
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    There's some good guides if you do a quick google search :]

    search: "launch daemons iOS 5" and "language packs iPhone" and the top few links have pretty much the same info for both of 'em. I can testify to their usefulness, as I went from 30mb to 80mb after doing them both :] (I'm on an iPod Touch 4G) the results will vary though, from device to device.

    There's too many things to actually list here, so I'm sorry I can't be of much use =P I can try to dig up the links I used if that helps
    Launch daemons: [5.0] Speed Up Your iOS Device by Removing Launch Daemons & Background Processes | iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch forums | iFans

    For language packs, I just kind of searched around the memory and deleted most .lproj file/folders I could find. Note: DO NOT delete your English.lproj, and your en_GB.lproj, and any en.lproj that you find. They are crucial to the operation of your device.
    I did what it said to do for one of the launch demons now my phone is in respring loop T_T
    (FIXED)
    Last edited by ithevietboi; 2012-01-31 at 04:26 AM.

  5. #5584
    Green Apple Romancw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default BiteSMS bakcgrounds?
    -slide1.png

    So this is my huge list of backgrounds for my BiteSMS popup that I implemented in the Cache in Library/Caches. Problem is, the background isn't even working at all. As you can see, the resolutions are entitled what they would be on a low-res iPhone (320x480).

    However what you don't see is the actual size of these gray backgrounds I just recolored. They are all 640xsome resolution, and therefore are for the Iphone 4 and above.
    So what I am thinking is that the images aren't being matched with the images they're meant to be overlaid upon because of the mistype or the non-attention to renaming. Problem is, I have no idea how to rename these.
    Should I just try to double the resolution? Or write in what it gives me with the picture info (which includes transparency).

    If anyone is working on a high-res BiteSMS theme, I need some help figuring this one out. I'll also post the entire theme with the chat bubbles when I finish with it.

  6. #5585
    Whoever is moving ilovemyiphone4's winterboard theme and replacing the original files, can you help me find the locations of the following folders? They're all in the bundles folder in winterboard: com.apple.mobileipod com.apple.mobileslideshow com.apple.MobileStore and UIKit.framework.
    Ive checked frameworks, private frameworks, and the applications folder, but I can't seem to find anything

  7. #5586
    Hmm, is there any way to stop an alarm with this? I can't "slide to stop" when it goes off I can only snooze it. Simply opening the lock screen will leave it going forever.

  8. #5587
    Hi all! Been loving this modding, the help/advice on here is awesome!!

    One wall i've hit though, can't get a Facebook tile with newsfeed or RSS to work!! driving me crazy!!
    anyone got one to share??

    Big ups to all, you all rock!

  9. #5588
    Default Almost got the theme like I want it
    However.. In my Calender tile, I get this weird letter 3 in the top center of my calender.. It stays there no matter what Calender tile I use.. EDIT... scratch that.. it was the amount notifications on the calendar.. gonna see if I can figure out how to set it to top right corner instead..

    And thank you bscustom for sharing your layout.. I do have a small issue with the sms cube.. for some reason it stays blue no matter what color I try to change the layout to.. when I checked the files however, the png files were transparent, and the script also says transparent.. why wont it change to say mango color?
    Last edited by vulcanpromance; 2012-01-31 at 09:24 AM.

  10. #5589
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Whoever is moving ilovemyiphone4's winterboard theme and replacing the original files, can you help me find the locations of the following folders? They're all in the bundles folder in winterboard: com.apple.mobileipod com.apple.mobileslideshow com.apple.MobileStore and UIKit.framework.
    Ive checked frameworks, private frameworks, and the applications folder, but I can't seem to find anything
    Try var/stash/applications

  11. #5590
    Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    -slide1.png

    So this is my huge list of backgrounds for my BiteSMS popup that I implemented in the Cache in Library/Caches. Problem is, the background isn't even working at all. As you can see, the resolutions are entitled what they would be on a low-res iPhone (320x480).

    However what you don't see is the actual size of these gray backgrounds I just recolored. They are all 640xsome resolution, and therefore are for the Iphone 4 and above.
    So what I am thinking is that the images aren't being matched with the images they're meant to be overlaid upon because of the mistype or the non-attention to renaming. Problem is, I have no idea how to rename these.
    Should I just try to double the resolution? Or write in what it gives me with the picture info (which includes transparency).

    If anyone is working on a high-res BiteSMS theme, I need some help figuring this one out. I'll also post the entire theme with the chat bubbles when I finish with it.
    I already put 2 times the link of my bitesms app folder to use either instead of original bitesms app folder or with winterboard. There is no need you put images into caches, you can use directly images inside the app. If you want to use my pack, remember to delete that caches (they will be done again with new images).

  12. #5591
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vulcanpromance View Post
    And thank you bscustom for sharing your layout.. I do have a small issue with the sms cube.. for some reason it stays blue no matter what color I try to change the layout to.. when I checked the files however, the png files were transparent, and the script also says transparent.. why wont it change to say mango color?
    The cube will not change colors along with the rest of the tiles when you select accent colors.

    You will have to manually edit it to change its color.

    Locate this part in the TileWithBadge.html :

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328004839.757436.jpg

    Change the hex color here to adjust the cubes face and text color

  13. #5592
    Thx bscustom. Do you happen to Know the code for the mango preset color?

  14. #5593
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vulcanpromance View Post
    Thx bscustom. Do you happen to Know the code for the mango preset color?
    Not really, I had the hardest time just trying to match the Blue color using Hex color charts until I finally gave up and asked the thread for help. Im sure someone here will provide you with hex code thats a close match

  15. #5594
    Can some make a MyVerizon icon? My photoshop skills suck.

  16. #5595
    Quote Originally Posted by linkandzelda View Post
    Hmm, is there any way to stop an alarm with this? I can't "slide to stop" when it goes off I can only snooze it. Simply opening the lock screen will leave it going forever.
    I snooze most of the time, but if i want it to stop, i just slick the lockscreen away and it does stop...


    On another note, can someone verify for me that installing Infinidock with this theme on drains your battery like no other! Even disabling the msubstrate in sbsettings, it causes the battery to heat up and drain. After uninstalling it, went back to normal.

    When i say heat up, it was past 94 degrees F.

  17. #5596
    Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Try var/stash/applications
    I have. I've checked that, system/library/frameworks, and system/library/privateframeworks. I'm pretty sure it isn't in coreservices but I'll check again

  18. #5597
    The weirdest thing just happened. After opening sms to read a message. The cube suddenly adapted the mango color and stopped spinning. As if the script stopped running. Now reboot wont get it back to working.

    Using bscustoms mobilesms cube.

    Koshia: how do u measure the temperature on ur iPhone? Mine seems to become very hot Now and then too.
    Last edited by vulcanpromance; 2012-01-31 at 05:16 PM.

  19. #5598
    -img_00321.jpg
    Greetings every one
    how to remove on/off and make it (( l 0 ))

  20. #5599
    Quote Originally Posted by vulcanpromance View Post
    The weirdest thing just happened. After opening sms to read a message. The cube suddenly adapted the mango color and stopped spinning. As if the script stopped running. Now reboot wont get it back to working.

    Using bscustoms mobilesms cube.

    Koshia: how do u measure the temperature on ur iPhone? Mine seems to become very hot Now and then too.
    Check your folder and tile.plist, maybe you switched something

    Quote Originally Posted by cap10turki View Post
    -img_00321.jpg
    Greetings every one
    how to remove on/off and make it (( l 0 ))
    Have u tried tapping it

  21. #5600
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vulcanpromance View Post
    The weirdest thing just happened. After opening sms to read a message. The cube suddenly adapted the mango color and stopped spinning. As if the script stopped running. Now reboot wont get it back to working.
    Well, it is a notification cube, if you have no message notification, it will just sit there until you do have one

    The other thing is you might have messed up editing the cubes html. try reinstalling it.

    also, did you respring after you made your color edit? That will cause the cube to be nonresponsive too.

Page 280 of 417 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •