Page 277 of 417 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,540 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Not trying to be cruel, just trying to get the code perfect and thoroughly tested first.

For example, the gyro cube will always be on, even while within a app, even though it's not being seen. It's also on when the device is locked, just rotating the cube and your battery away. Do you want that?

Another example, even though the side info concept display closes while within a app, will always be displayed over the springboard, irregardless of whether your in OS7, another dreamboard theme, and even default mode with the way I injected the code.

So as you can see, even though they are working, they are not perfect. There's lots of work left to be done and I don't want to release crappy code if I can help it.

So please bear with me while I work out these issues, you will have my new goodies on your devices soon enough

Lol, no worries bcs, we can wait :] you do your thing (y)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-30)

Hey Guys......can someone include the file for the HTC Weather tile please?
    I've seen it posted here but hoping someone has it handy to repost without having to trudge thru each page again
    TY TY!!

Thanks

Dude, does ANYBODY have a black or usable bitesms theme?
    I don't have photoshop and you don't even want to see how the images I edited in paint look in the theme. Glad I backed it up. Seriously though, can somebody help a brother out? Lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Dude, does ANYBODY have a black or usable bitesms theme?
    I don't have photoshop and you don't even want to see how the images I edited in paint look in the theme. Glad I backed it up. Seriously though, can somebody help a brother out? Lol
    Do you mean black as in the pop up backgrounds are black? Because that can't be done because the text in the pop ups are also black.

Thanks

I mean the settings buttons in the actual app, and no but i was thinking that dark wp7 gray would work from the background of ilovemyiphones black keyboard. I tried it but paint doesnt do transparent backgrounds, lol.

I mean the settings buttons in the actual app, and no but i was thinking that dark wp7 gray would work from the background of ilovemyiphones black keyboard. I tried it but paint doesnt do transparent backgrounds, lol.
    get photoshop man =P or gimp. It's free (y)

Thanks

There's a free online pic editor called pixlr that works pretty good. Also I haven't tried it but a few guys here say good things about gimp which is also free but I gues can be confusing to use.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

Romancw (2012-01-30)

Thanks

Hopefully you saw what I said if you get email notifications lol. I'm not going to post it again because the mobile app is playing mind games with me. Anyway as for the pictures, I just want to know how to get those settings and Compose icons themed and the blue imessage bubble in the popups window.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327889383.974869.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327889447.870391.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327889756.821896.jpg  
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-30 at 03:24 AM. Reason: doublepost because the Modmyi mobile app is mentally challenged

Hopefully you saw what I said if you get email notifications lol. I'm not going to post it again because the mobile app is playing mind games with me. Anyway as for the pictures, I just want to know how to get those settings and Compose icons themed and the blue imessage bubble in the popups window.
    Blue bubbles are in the bitesms.app. the blue one should be the imessages bubble [email protected]. As for the other thing its somewhere in the UI folder i believe. I had tried a zune UI before and it made it solid black. Can't say for certain the name of it though. I kind of combined that UI with ilovemyiphone4's UI hes posted on here before. Lol at the reason for editing your post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Romancw (2012-01-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anja31 View Post
    sorry for late reply...

I am working on it

before
    Attachment 563065

after
    Attachment 563066

if you like to test - let me know
    Hey could you post that weather tile!? Lol, been looking for that!

Love the theme! But a little confused! There's all these separate mods, tiles, etc and I'd like to get my hands on some of them. With almost 300 pages, it's hard to browse this topic for them. Is there an index or a place with all of them and a description because I'd really like to use this theme to the fullest extent! Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Apparently vacation doesn't cure iAddiction. So here you go, an update:

And 3.0 will have a search bar for the app list
    now thats the fb ive been wanting awesome man!!!!

I have been busy developing possible concepts and would like to give you a peek at yet another one.

Not sure what to call it, I guess "Info Display" will suffice

This features a working Clock, Calendar and Temperature display with Hi/Lo option, along with some of my usual animation flair.
    The bottom dock is semi-working and might become useful for future features

You like?

love it!!!!! ****** AWESOME!!!!!
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-30 at 05:22 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-30)

Quote Originally Posted by brianjw View Post
    Love the theme! But a little confused! There's all these separate mods, tiles, etc and I'd like to get my hands on some of them. With almost 300 pages, it's hard to browse this topic for them. Is there an index or a place with all of them and a description because I'd really like to use this theme to the fullest extent! Thanks!
    I don't think there is, but the people here are friendly. Just ask if you want something, and I'm sure somebody will help you :] to get yourself started, you can download ilovemyiphone4's os7 zip and see what goodies lie in there. It's posted a few pages back (20 pages max? xP sorry I don't know the exact page number)
    But check the last few pages before asking please? I think it gets tiresome for the folks who have to post up their files every other page :P

Happy hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Hey could you post that weather tile!? Lol, been looking for that!
    Many apologies!......I'll reach out to anja31 and see if i could test his
    I was actually thinking of the one posted earlier that has a more generic look but I'll keep searching
    I'm a new-comer but I have read each page not only since it teaches me but since im interested to see the evolvement of the theme

sorry for late reply...

I am working on it

before
    Attachment 563065

after
    Attachment 563066

Hi Anja31.....i would like to test your weather tile if possible
    Please let me know, TY in advanced!
    Last edited by langscinema; 2012-01-30 at 06:30 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been busy developing possible concepts and would like to give you a peek at yet another one.

This features a working Clock, Calendar and Temperature display with Hi/Lo option, along with some of my usual animation flair.

You like?

hey is that the milo stand for the iphone 4? lol bc im waiting for mine to come in the mail i want to post a video with it previewing my UI before i release it lol. And the quest to pack it in a [email protected]k files not going so well. But it is done and working with winterboard.

You like?

Woooh! Gotta love that bottom dock!
    Tried a Lumia 800 for the first time yesterday, and damn, will probably get a Lumia 900/910 xD

Hey End could you share you Internet explorer icon, Ive been looking for a good one like that!

Thanks

sorry for late reply...

I am working on it

before
    Attachment 563065

after
    Attachment 563066

haha, funny thing: after downloading your original tile, i played with the HTML on my own, bc i noticed, that the weather images hadn't the right format and now it looks like this: edit: sorry, uploading my pic doesn't work, tried around 7 times, needed to rewrite my text like 6 times, uploaded the wrong pic -.- nvm, just wanted to say, that mine is looking now almost the same as yours does...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1332.png  
    Last edited by FringeMän; 2012-01-30 at 09:38 AM.

Default My OS7 Revive is fubar
    I fubared my OS7 UI.. for some reason, my flash light application pops up every time I close another application..

I have no idea why, it started happening after I downloaded an update (2.1.2 or something I think).. probably forgot a procedure..

Could someone please tell me what I need to do (step by step preferred) to get the newest version on a clean install?

I assume I need to go to dreamboard, choose default, then cydia, and uninstall os7.. then find the latest release, then install all the mods again..

But I also read something about .deb file that apperantly was an updated version too.. but not sure what that one does..

I want to be able to compose my UI like BSCustom does tho.. with that nice cube thingy, and display bar etc..

I have iPhone 4S.. thx in advance for any replies..

My 4s won't boot, it just keeps going to the apple logo, then going black, then loading again. I didn't do anything to it, it just died, and its booted before, but now it won't boot any ideas?

Page 277 of 417 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast