Page 276 of 417 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,520 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anja31 View Post
    sorry for late reply...

I am working on it

before
    Attachment 563065

after
    Attachment 563066

if you like to test - let me know
    I'd love to test it if that would be ok?

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    Exact same problem I get, sure it's cos of the pass code on iPhone conflicting somewhere, I am now using without lock screen and only crashed once all day so am happy for now.

Hope someone can rise the issue with lock screen at some point.
    I had the same issues, but I think its because the passcode screen is just behind the OS7 lockscreen. You can bypass it by bringing up siri with the long home hold and then multitask it and the passcode screen should show up.

Quote Originally Posted by anja31 View Post
    sorry for late reply...

I am working on it

before
    Attachment 563065

after
    Attachment 563066

if you like to test - let me know
    mail me this one (or put link via PM - I will be greatefull) - looks great!

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BcsCutom's Info Display Concept
    I have been busy developing possible concepts and would like to give you a peek at yet another one.

Not sure what to call it, I guess "Info Display" will suffice

This features a working Clock, Calendar and Temperature display with Hi/Lo option, along with some of my usual animation flair.
    The bottom dock is semi-working and might become useful for future features

You like?

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-01-30), amritarimi (2012-01-30), DannyZ83 (2012-01-30), ilovemyiPhone4 (2012-01-30), MagikShotty (2012-01-30), Romancw (2012-01-30)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I have been busy developing possible concepts and would like to give you a peek at yet another one.

Not sure what to call it, I guess "Info Display" will suffice

This features a working Clock, Calendar and Temperature display with Hi/Lo option, along with some of my usual animation flair.
    The bottom dock is semi-working and might become useful for future features

You like?

You keep teasing us with these toys and not sharing... I hate not knowing how to do this!!!

Nice work!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-30)

Thanks

can someone share me the bundle that has me with your own picture and its slides up like a windows phone does... I just searched around couldnt find it. Or is it com.mobileaddressbook ?

Default Bugs & Questions
    Hi Guys......if I could list a couple bugs as well a few questions
    Running OS7 Revive on iP4s and absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Bugs
    1) When I play music, the album artwork stays on LS until I resorting then it goes away.....is this known and or fixable?
    2) I have activator option set to return to First SB Page when in an application to take me back to home page when I press the home button.......it only does it if I'm in an application on the 1st page but if I open an application on 2nd page (all apps page) than the process takes me back to that 2nd SB page, not the 1st page or home screen.....am I doing something wrong?

Questions
    1) Can I choose to use ONLY the camera roll for photo slides how?.....prefer not to use photo stream folder if possible
    2) Is there any way to force the tiles on home screen to be positioned all the way to the top?......right now i have a little (1/2") gap and manually push up the page up higher
    3) Are there any performance or functional advantages with using either Dreamboard - OS7 Revive vs. Winterboard - OS7 theme by ilovemyiphone4? (battery performance, live tiles, etc)......I'm using the Dreamboard option right now, like the simple setup process

TY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by langscinema View Post
    Hi Guys......if I could list a couple bugs as well a few questions
    Running OS7 Revive on iP4s and absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Bugs
    1) When I play music, the album artwork stays on LS until I resorting then it goes away.....is this known and or fixable?
    2) I have activator option set to return to First SB Page when in an application to take me back to home page when I press the home button.......it only does it if I'm in an application on the 1st page but if I open an application on 2nd page (all apps page) than the process takes me back to that 2nd SB page, not the 1st page or home screen.....am I doing something wrong?

Questions
    1) Can I choose to use ONLY the camera roll for photo slides how?.....prefer not to use photo stream folder if possible
    2) Is there any way to force the tiles on home screen to be positioned all the way to the top?......right now i have a little (1/2") gap and manually push up the page up higher
    3) Are there any performance or functional advantages with using either Dreamboard - OS7 Revive vs. Winterboard - OS7 theme by ilovemyiphone4? (battery performance, live tiles, etc)......I'm using the Dreamboard option right now, like the simple setup process

TY!!!!
    One tall order of answers coming up xD

Bugs:
    1. The lockscreen shows the album artwork if something is Playing, and will go away if you pause it. No it cannot be changed.
    2. The system treats the entire theme as one page. So when you return to your home screen, it doesn't differentiate between the list and the tiles. It just goes back to whatever page you were on. I don't think this really counts as a bug...

Questions:
    1. No you can't choose, end will be coming up with some options after he finishes 3.0
    2. It's not suppose to be near the top, the gap is exactly like WP7
    3. You will notice a 30-50mb drop when using dreamboard. Ilovemyiphone4's theme is not to be used separately, it's to be used in conjunction with this theme to make your phone look more like WP7. It also takes a hit on your ram (being on winterboard and all)

Whew... How was that xD

LOL......not only fast but terrific
    TY for the response and clarification!!

LOL......not only fast but terrific
    TY for the response and clarification!!
    Lol no big the only contribution I make to this theme is helping new comers. And sometimes I can't even do that... xD yup, I just check in every few minutes so I can leech off of all you guys x)

Quick question......am I correct in thinking than I copy/paste some of ilovemyiphone4's mods/tiles that I like directly into the OS7 Revive tile folder and it'll work ok?
    If so, not sot sure why I was thinking his mods would only work with WB
    Thanks again!!

Quick question......am I correct in thinking than I copy/paste some of ilovemyiphone4's mods/tiles that I like directly into the OS7 Revive tile folder and it'll work ok?
    If so, not sot sure why I was thinking his mods would only work with WB
    Thanks again!!
    If you're using ilovemyiphone4's OS7 folder, then yes, you just drag what u want into your own os7 folder. If you're using his winterboard theme, u drag n drop in the winterboard folder and activate from winterboard (obviously xD)

Working on an ********** tile inspired in Zombian's games tile, using the same Facebook large tile. Thanks for the idea!

This theme is not just a hobbie, it's a school! It is amazing all the posibilities that there are to mod it. Thanks a lot to it's creator and all the people that is adding their ideas, big or small are doing more than that was in apple staff's minds.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2012-01-30 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Working on an ********** tile inspired in Zombian's games tile, using the same Facebook large tile. Thanks for the idea!

This theme is not just a hobbie, it's a school! It is amazing all the posibilities that there are to mod it. Thanks a lot to it's creator and all the people that is adding their ideas, big or small are doing more than that was in apple staff's minds.
    It's a gift and a curse... After you get started theming, you're just not satisfied with games anymore... xD I don't even play games now, i just theme... Yup. xD

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    It's a gift and a curse... After you get started theming, you're just not satisfied with games anymore... xD I don't even play games now, i just theme... Yup. xD
    I know what you mean I got iCodingAddiction myself

Gonna have to stop working on these darn concepts, its got me coding into all hours of the night.
    As you can see I made some more progress with the side info display. Added the weather description and rearranged the layout. Changed the animations to alternate so they rotate one at a time.

-latestbcsscreen.jpg

So I'm done playing and forcing myself to turn off the computer so I can't code

I guess I will have to settle at looking at my handy work for now
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-30 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks

I have games but I'm more interested in creating custom game tiles than actually playing the games lol one day I'm Gina wake up to a wife and a pile of what used to be an iPhone lol

I know what you mean I got iCodingAddiction myself

Gonna have to stop working on these darn concepts, its got me coding into all hours of the night.
    As you can see I made some more progress with the side info display. Added the weather description and rearranged the layout. Changed the animations to alternate so they rotate one at a time.

-latestbcsscreen.jpg

So I'm done playing and forcing myself to turn off the computer so I can't code

I guess I will have to settle at looking at my handy work for now
    before you share your new goodies? You're so cruel bcs! xD

Your custom tiles and animations are killing me... I wanna try 'em out!

Thanks

before you share your new goodies? You're so cruel bcs! xD
    Not trying to be cruel, just trying to get the code perfect and thoroughly tested first.

For example, the gyro cube will always be on, even while within a app, even though it's not being seen. It's also on when the device is locked, just rotating the cube and your battery away. Do you want that?

Another example, even though the side info concept display closes while within a app, will always be displayed over the springboard, irregardless of whether your in OS7, another dreamboard theme, and even default mode with the way I injected the code.

So as you can see, even though they are working, they are not perfect. There's lots of work left to be done and I don't want to release crappy code if I can help it.

So please bear with me while I work out these issues, you will have my new goodies on your devices soon enough

Thanks

Not trying to be cruel, just trying to get the code perfect and thoroughly tested first.

For example, the gyro cube will always be on, even while within a app, even though it's not being seen. It's also on when the device is locked, just rotating the cube and your battery away. Do you want that?

Another example, even though the side info concept display closes while within a app, will always be displayed over the springboard, irregardless of whether your in OS7, another dreamboard theme, and even default mode with the way I injected the code.

So as you can see, even though they are working, they are not perfect. There's lots of work left to be done and I don't want to release crappy code if I can help it.

So please bear with me while I work out these issues, you will have my new goodies on your devices soon enough

Any chance you need someone to help you test? Can't blame a guy for trying right?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-30)

Page 276 of 417 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast