Page 273 of 417 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Red face Categories
    sorry, someone has a theme for Categoriesto go with OS7??

P.D: Sorry for my English

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    Looks like a concept photo to me....but I could be wrong.
    It's not concept photo

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ack-white.html

i need help to have this in OS 7Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Perfect, just that weird siri UI issue
    can you post a screen shot of what it looks like? I'm just curious if it's gonna bother me or not

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Holy crap... 2am here and I've been reading this thread since 7pm; ALL 273 pages of it. Sheesh...
    I did get a chunk of files downloaded and tried to hit thanks on all the ones that I downloaded, but, after reading all these pages, I still couldn't find an issue to my problem.
    I am trying to show Phone, Messages, and Email on my lockscreen. I have selected the icon and put it on the thumbprint and it still will not show up. I have checked, double checked, and triple checked that I have the LockIcons and have even added some from other users tiles to my tile list and tried again, but they still do not show up.

Any help?

Also anxiously waiting on Bcscustom's side weather widget and Tremaine2421's white setup.

Im going to bed now... that's a lot of reading for one night!
    Great theme though!!!
    You also need to have a lockicon in the folder of the file your trying to use on the lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Holy crap... 2am here and I've been reading this thread since 7pm; ALL 273 pages of it. Sheesh...
    I did get a chunk of files downloaded and tried to hit thanks on all the ones that I downloaded, but, after reading all these pages, I still couldn't find an issue to my problem.
    I am trying to show Phone, Messages, and Email on my lockscreen. I have selected the icon and put it on the thumbprint and it still will not show up. I have checked, double checked, and triple checked that I have the LockIcons and have even added some from other users tiles to my tile list and tried again, but they still do not show up.

Any help?

Also anxiously waiting on Bcscustom's side weather widget and Tremaine2421's white setup.

Im going to bed now... that's a lot of reading for one night!
    Great theme though!!!
    Are you sure You have missed calls/texts/emails? ;]

Other than that, you can check your settings.plist in your os7/images folder. Make sure its set to read/write/execute. If your still unsure, open it, and at the top it should have 3 keys named LSitem1, LSitem2, and LSitem3. The strings for these should be the app handle of the app you've pinned (com.apple.mobileSMS for example). If theyre there, it should be working.
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-29 at 03:17 PM.

Mine only show up if I have notifications. I didn't know if they were always supposed to be thereof not. Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327848578.088941.jpg  

Ok... here I was thinking they were static images. I didn't realize they ONLY showed when you missed a call, text, email, etc.
    Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    can you post a screen shot of what it looks like? I'm just curious if it's gonna bother me or not
    Did you ever post the bitesms theme? I know you're getting a new iphone and all so I don't want to mess with you. But I'm not sure if you said you would post it or not.

I was wondering if anyone with a 3GS can tell me how their doing running the latest version of OS7 which is 2.1.1?

Quote Originally Posted by ithevietboi View Post
    I was wondering if anyone with a 3GS can tell me how their doing running the latest version of OS7 which is 2.1.1?
    The latest version is 2.1.2 actually... Does it still say 2.1.1 on Cydia? You might want to get 2.1.2, cuz 2.1.1 has some bugs like tiles dissappearing and whatnot :S

Thanks

I average around 65-75 mb with no apps running as discussed above there's about 20mb decrease if you're using a custom tile color. I'm running 1 HTML tile the calendar tile and the artwork with controls. Also I'm running the winterboard ui

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    The latest version is 2.1.2 actually... Does it still say 2.1.1 on Cydia? You might want to get 2.1.2, cuz 2.1.1 has some bugs like tiles dissappearing and whatnot :S
    Do you happen to have a link to that?
    I average around 65-75 mb with no apps running as discussed above there's about 20mb decrease if you're using a custom tile color. I'm running 1 HTML tile the calendar tile and the artwork with controls. Also I'm running the winterboard ui
    Alright thanks,do you have a link to the winterboard ui? I don't think anyone would want to scroll through 250+ pages =\

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Did you ever post the bitesms theme? I know you're getting a new iphone and all so I don't want to mess with you. But I'm not sure if you said you would post it or not.
    I'm definately gonna post it

Do you happen to have a link to that?

Alright thanks,do you have a link to the winterboard ui? I don't think anyone would want to scroll through 250+ pages =\
    WP7-UI 3GS.zip Can't remember what color this one is. I didn't notice until later that some of the images didn't resize properly so some things don't look as good as i'd like. I'm gonna redo it to show some respect to the 3GS guys i leave behind

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

ithevietboi (2012-01-29), Romancw (2012-01-29)

I'm definately gonna post it

WP7-UI 3GS.zip Can't remember what color this one is. I didn't notice until later that some of the images didn't resize properly so some things don't look as good as i'd like. I'm gonna redo it to show some respect to the 3GS guys i leave behind
    Alrighty thanks!

Thanks

To anyone that uses ColorBanner for OS7-like notifications;

Is it possible to revise LockIcons or Minitiles images to fit into the icon space at the top left of the notification bar?

These white icons were provided in the Red Colorbanner theme posted here a few days ago, however there was only a few images for the Notification bar. (Calendar, Mail, SMS, etc.)

Can someone see if it's possible to resize any icons in OS7 for the notification banner? Like Facebook, Phone, ESPN, or whatever other apps give you regular notifications. Thanks alot for the theme, looks so much better than stock notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    To anyone that uses ColorBanner for OS7-like notifications;

Is it possible to revise LockIcons or Minitiles images to fit into the icon space at the top left of the notification bar?

These white icons were provided in the Red Colorbanner theme posted here a few days ago, however there was only a few images for the Notification bar. (Calendar, Mail, SMS, etc.)

Can someone see if it's possible to resize any icons in OS7 for the notification banner? Like Facebook, Phone, ESPN, or whatever other apps give you regular notifications. Thanks alot for the theme, looks so much better than stock notifications.
    Yes I only included a few when I posted that package because those were the only ones I really use. Each app should have an image in its folder that is used for notifications (unfortunately there's no specific name for it so it can be whatever the developer named it). If someone wanted to they could resize/create images for these icons. I'll porbably make a Facebook one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Yes I only included a few when I posted that package because those were the only ones I really use. Each app should have an image in its folder that is used for notifications (unfortunately there's no specific name for it so it can be whatever the developer named it). If someone wanted to they could resize/create images for these icons. I'll porbably make a Facebook one soon.
    Erik, on which page can I find your ColorBanner version? Do u know?

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by all4tabs View Post
    Thanks ilovemyiPhone4
    no doubt! im working on packing the WP7 UI i made into a [email protected]k file so no need for winterboard.Unfortunately its only for 4g users for now. ipod 4g/ip4/ip4s

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    no doubt! im working on packing the WP7 UI i made into a [email protected]k file so no need for winterboard.Unfortunately its only for 4g users for now. ipod 4g/ip4/ip4s
    And I am now officially one of those people jailbreaking my 4s right now

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Hey IlovemyiPhone, i love your winterboard UI, and with the progress loaders and everything its starting to look really professional! One thing that keeps bothering me is that some of the UIImages for the progress loaders are either named wrong or missing, and the normal apple loader pops up instead. I would love a fix for this, and keep up the amazing work!
    im actualy on vacation with fam right now but i got my laptop with me lmao! so im working on that i have all the ios5 artwork and im themeing it so that i can have sinful pack it up for me as a [email protected]k file so everyone on ipod touch 4g/ip4/ip4s can use the WP7 UI i made and not need winterboard.

Page 273 of 417 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast