Page 272 of 417 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,440 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

So what's everyone's favorite tile color or everyone share there current wallpaper that they use

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    So what's everyone's favorite tile color or everyone share there current wallpaper that they use
    -background7.jpg-wallpaper2.jpg-wallpaper4.jpg-wallpaper5.jpg
    I mostly stick with black white or grey on my device. the grey background has a small white border around it. Hmm guess it decided to add two images at the bottom all on its own thats a screen of my lockscreen and my ios wallpaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0194.jpg   -img_0079.jpg  
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-01-29 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I mostly stick with black white or grey on my device. the grey background has a small white border around it. Hmm guess it decided to add two images at the bottom all on its own thats a screen of my lockscreen and my ios wallpaper
    Please tell me that's "the professional"? Movie was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Lol I like your star wars mob bg :]
    Anyone else noticing a dramatic dip in free ram when using custom tiles? I've seen drops of almost 20mb consistently just from changing the tile background :S

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Lol I like your star wars mob bg :]
    Anyone else noticing a dramatic dip in free ram when using custom tiles? I've seen drops of almost 20mb consistently just from changing the tile background :S
    Never really noticed before but i was watching my ram but i did notice a jump of maybe 10-15mb when using one of the stock accent colors and little more if i turned off transparency

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Please tell me that's "the professional"? Movie was awesome
    Yes it is and yes it is awesome

Thanks

Yeah I get it too. 20mb less ram when using a custom tile color

It's probably not too bad on an iPhone (512mb of ram u lucky dogs xD) but its killer on an iPod nice to know I'm not alone though :] I swear on 2.1.0 beta 5 it saved ram by using custom tiles?

Thanks

It's probably not too bad on an iPhone (512mb of ram u lucky dogs xD) but its killer on an iPod nice to know I'm not alone though :] I swear on 2.1.0 beta 5 it saved ram by using custom tiles?
    I'm on a 3GS and it definitely sucks. Hopefully I get my 4s tomorrow and that'll fix my only complaint with this theme (which is my out dated hardware) I also noticed a definite ram increase when I installed the final release.

Out of curiosity, is anyone using LockInfo or intelliscreen with this theme? If you are, are you having issues launching the camera button on the lock screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I'm on a 3GS and it definitely sucks. Hopefully I get my 4s tomorrow and that'll fix my only complaint with this theme (which is my out dated hardware) I also noticed a definite ram increase when I installed the final release.
    Lol have fun with your soon-to-be 4s man :] I'll be here, picking through launchdaemons and language packs xD everyone says they got more ram with the final release but I can't even get over 90mb free anymore :< I used to be able to touch 100 and hang in the 90s but now I'm always in the 75s and can't even touch 95 unless I spam the freemem toggle x)
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-29 at 07:02 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I haven't died if anyone was wondering... Been extremely busy new job and I work 5:30am to 4:00pm OUCH takes its toll on me i usually login here and read a few post but am so tired i pass out at the desk.

I will be trying to get more active in here again to help new users as i was before and i just went and got myself Adobe CS5.5 Master Collection so i will be trying to make some BGs, tiles etc for you guy when i have the time on weekends also if anyone needs some photoshop work done send a message my way i should be able to get it done quickly after work.

Anyways just a heads up i'm BACK!!! lol

P.S. if anyone has any questions for me like if there is trouble with fscan file(which i will check if it needs fixing soon) etc the best way for me to see it is in a private message that way it comes to my phone via email and i don't have an excuse not to answer lol
    Last edited by LtNachos; 2012-01-29 at 07:25 AM.

has anyone noticed that when siri is activated it just goes over the springboard of os7. It would be great if end could code it so that like wind did for os7 original and iOS multitasking, when siri is activated the whole os7 would move up. Just a thought...

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Only update I can give you is that I'm on vacation
    Cheers
    same here lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSentinel View Post
    ilovemyiPhone:
    help me can you give me the link to download your fantastic tiles and images PLEASE
    here you.
    ilovemyiPhone4 OS7 v2.2.1.zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-29 at 08:28 AM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

all4tabs (2012-01-29), AoSHJ (2012-01-29), Daniel212 (2012-01-29), Runt (2012-01-29)

Thanks ilovemyiPhone4

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Just for a laugh I installed the original Backboard version, using the same live tiles, minus the ipod media, calendar and photo tile of course, and instantly got 20+ more ram. Dreamboard is a killer.

Holy crap... 2am here and I've been reading this thread since 7pm; ALL 273 pages of it. Sheesh...
    I did get a chunk of files downloaded and tried to hit thanks on all the ones that I downloaded, but, after reading all these pages, I still couldn't find an issue to my problem.
    I am trying to show Phone, Messages, and Email on my lockscreen. I have selected the icon and put it on the thumbprint and it still will not show up. I have checked, double checked, and triple checked that I have the LockIcons and have even added some from other users tiles to my tile list and tried again, but they still do not show up.

Any help?

Also anxiously waiting on Bcscustom's side weather widget and Tremaine2421's white setup.

Im going to bed now... that's a lot of reading for one night!
    Great theme though!!!

Hey IlovemyiPhone, i love your winterboard UI, and with the progress loaders and everything its starting to look really professional! One thing that keeps bothering me is that some of the UIImages for the progress loaders are either named wrong or missing, and the normal apple loader pops up instead. I would love a fix for this, and keep up the amazing work!

Thanks

I know this has been asked before but I'm gonna ask again. How smooth does os7 run on a 4s? Any app crash issues?

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Holy crap... 2am here and I've been reading this thread since 7pm; ALL 273 pages of it. Sheesh...
    I did get a chunk of files downloaded and tried to hit thanks on all the ones that I downloaded, but, after reading all these pages, I still couldn't find an issue to my problem.
    I am trying to show Phone, Messages, and Email on my lockscreen. I have selected the icon and put it on the thumbprint and it still will not show up. I have checked, double checked, and triple checked that I have the LockIcons and have even added some from other users tiles to my tile list and tried again, but they still do not show up.

Any help?

Also anxiously waiting on Bcscustom's side weather widget and Tremaine2421's white setup.

Im going to bed now... that's a lot of reading for one night!
    Great theme though!!!

They only show up, I believe, if you have a missed call, email or message.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I know this has been asked before but I'm gonna ask again. How smooth does os7 run on a 4s? Any app crash issues?
    Perfect, just that weird siri UI issue

Page 272 of 417 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast