Page 267 of 417 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by underachiever View Post
    move down: press on any icon and hold til shadow appears (like on an app icon to make it wiggle), tear down to where you want it (I think has to be activated in the settings)
    icon shadows: don't know... I don't have any problems with icon shadows...but I bet theres's an app for that in cydia like remove icon shadow or something...
    Thanks! Felt a little dumb that i was that simple . I have tried a few of the things on cydia like noiconshow but none seem to work. O well. I'm using the Jaku icon now as I really like how they look

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

@EndFinity - A new bug I've found which seems to be more persistent in the most recent update (happened in previous builds but not as frequent) several times unlocking my device to see my layout blank on Page 1, Page 2 icons show up just fine. Requires a respring or reboot. Any ideas? See attached screenshots.

Btw I'm using your version without the lockscreen. Iphone 4, iOS 5.0.1.
    -photo-1.png
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Another bug i found is that if you accidentally double tap the arrow to show the app list it will launch app. when you exit the app then the app list is left blank

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Another bug i found is that if you accidentally double tap the arrow to show the app list it will launch app. when you exit the app then the app list is left blank
    Hey that's pretty cool xD u need to tap pretty fast to catch it though :P

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    @EndFinity - A new bug I've found which seems to be more persistent in the most recent update (happened in previous builds but not as frequent) several times unlocking my device to see my layout blank on Page 1, Page 2 icons show up just fine. Requires a respring or reboot. Any ideas? See attached screenshots.

-photo-1.png
    Are you sure you're on 2.1.2? The tiles dissappearing is a known bug from version 2.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Hey that's pretty cool xD u need to tap pretty fast to catch it though :P

Are you sure you're on 2.1.2? The tiles dissappearing is a known bug from version 2.1.1
    I have noticed the tiles disapearing again as well unfortunately Seems like its tied to switching apps by double tapping the home button but I could be wrong. Haven't noticed when i switch using multifl0w.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Positive
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Positive
    yeah, same here on 2.1.2 it has happened once however it wasn't after unlocking.

Just confirming - I'm not asking for a fix of course since we all know End is working on 3.0 now, which I can't wait to see.

-img_0194.jpg
    Added weather to my winterboard lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post
    Hi Nepo, Im after a massive favour? Could you by any chance provide 3 further tiles?

Im using categories and 3 of my tiles just dont match those excellent tiles i got of you earlier.
    I would really appreciate the following : a game controller tile, a tile of maybe a shopping trolley (or something to do with retail) and one that I could use to depict where all my jailbreak programs are.

I know its a big ask but im really keen to make all my icons look uniform. If its not possible can you send me some guidance on how to .

Thanks in advance Fishywishy
    Iíll try my best, give some time and I will be back soon

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Love this white edition. Is it based on revive 2.1.0 or the latest 2.1.3?
    It is based on the latest available cydia version, which is 2.1.2

Anybody know the name of the little red icon popup thing in the facebook app? It's the little red square that pops up on top of your notifications icon. I seem to have deleted it while replacing pngs from ilovemyiphone4's UI theme (I know it's not his, but I can't quite recall the name of the person who originally created it... I'm sorry whoever u are D: )

Also, if you could tell me where it's located in the Facebook.app folder, that'd be much appreciated too :] thanks in advance guys!
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-27 at 10:36 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

-photo-1.png
    I've had this too. It happens to me when I use multitasking occasionally. It's not as frequent as it was before the latest couple of updates. I'm on the latest dylib....I have found a way out without a respring if you're using sbsettings. Just click on the more button and when the screen finishes loading, just exit out of sbsettings and you should be good to go.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-01-27)

Anybody know the name of the little red icon popup thing in the facebook app? It's the little red square that pops up on top of your notifications icon. I seem to have deleted it while replacing pngs from ilovemyiphone4's UI theme (I know it's not his, but I can't quite recall the name of the person who originally created it... I'm sorry whoever u are D: )

Also, if you could tell me where it's located in the Facebook.app folder, that'd be much appreciated too :] thanks in advance guys!
    don't know about your iPhone... BUT. here's where mine is located:

/var/mobile/Applications
    F0De3017-705C-...6-BD9317BE82EF
    (might be called something different on yours, just go through the files in this folder until you find FB)

then Facebook.app > images

the files SHOULD be called "notificationUnreadBadge.png" & "[email protected]"

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BcsCustom's Weather Widget V2
    Something else I have been working on

Do you like ??

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

1972petros (2012-01-28), anja31 (2012-01-28), FierceEffect (2012-01-27), Machineman (2012-02-03), MMCat (2012-01-28), T7Seven (2012-01-27)

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    don't know about your iPhone... BUT. here's where mine is located:

/var/mobile/Applications
    F0De3017-705C-...6-BD9317BE82EF
    (might be called something different on yours, just go through the files in this folder until you find FB)

then Facebook.app > images

the files SHOULD be called "notificationUnreadBadge.png" & "[email protected]"
    Well that's odd... I have it but it's not showing up :S

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post

Do you like ??

Omg bcs, HOW DID U DO THAT xDD ur too insane man :] can you do a simple clock that can just rest right underneath where the batter level is? If you can't that's perfectly fine because what u did in that video is INSANE xD not as insane as your gyro-cube but insane nonetheless!
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-27 at 11:23 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-28)

Do you like ??

Incredible, this theme is so great and you continue to make it even more amazing!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to FierceEffect For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-28)

Thanks

Omg bcs, HOW DID U DO THAT xDD ur too insane man :] can you do a simple clock that can just rest right underneath where the batter level is? If you can't that's perfectly fine because what u did in that video is INSANE xD not as insane as your gyro-cube but insane nonetheless!
    It's kinda funny that you thought I couldn't configure my music tile a few pages back, and I asked if your doubting me

Hehe

But to answer your question, Yes
    Simple clocks are easy now after the weather widget I just rotated everything for this weather version for my personal taste, but it doesn't have to be rotated.

I'm also working on a little gyro cube under the arrow on the Tile page

Gonna force myself to buy a iPhone 5 this summer so I can run all my new goodies

It's kinda funny that you thought I couldn't configure my music tile a few pages back, and I asked if your doubting me

Hehe

But to answer your question, Yes
    Simple clocks are easy now after the weather widget I just rotated everything for this weather version for my personal taste, but it doesn't have to be rotated.

I'm also working on a little gyro cube under the arrow on the Tile page

Gonna force myself to buy a iPhone 5 this summer so I can run all my new goodies
    You're giving me 1st degree burns here man D: I'm sorryyyyyy :<
    How r u doing this btw? End didn't leave it so that u could use htmls for the background did he? .-.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-28)

Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post
    Hi Nepo, Im after a massive favour? Could you by any chance provide 3 further tiles?

Im using categories and 3 of my tiles just dont match those excellent tiles i got of you earlier.
    I would really appreciate the following : a game controller tile, a tile of maybe a shopping trolley (or something to do with retail) and one that I could use to depict where all my jailbreak programs are.

I know its a big ask but im really keen to make all my icons look uniform. If its not possible can you send me some guidance on how to .

Thanks in advance Fishywishy
    Here you go my friend !

-tile-2x_app.png-tile-2x_basket.png-tile-2x_cart.png-tile-2x_games.png
    -tile-2x_controller1.png-tile-2x_controller2.png-tile-2x_jb.png-tile-2x_openbox.png

And here is the .psd file if you need to rezize the logos or move them

Icons.psd

Enjoy!

Regards, Nepoznati
    Last edited by Nepoznati; 2012-01-28 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks

Do you like ??

You're making harder and harder to wait for the iPhone 5 since I'm stuck with my iced age 3GS. What about no animation for the weather. I think it would look a little more professional without the cloud or rain animation coming out of no where at the top. Either way looks good man I've been hoping someone would do something like this for a while

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-28)

Thanks

You're giving me 1st degree burns here man D: I'm sorryyyyyy :<
    How r u doing this btw? End didn't leave it so that u could use htmls for the background did he? .-.
    Cool down bro, I was just teasing

It my way of being funny.

I did put a little "hehe" in there that was meant to show no hard feelings.

I do work in a machine shop 50+ hours a week with a bunch of guys, so I forget how sensitive some people can be.

I'll be more careful of my humor in the future.

Sorry man, no disrespect intended ok

To answer your question, no, End didn't leave that option available.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    You're making harder and harder to wait for the iPhone 5 since I'm stuck with my iced age 3GS. What about no animation for the weather. I think it would look a little more professional without the cloud or rain animation coming out of no where at the top. Either way looks good man I've been hoping someone would do something like this for a while
    Yea, I left the clouds on just for show, otherwise people wouldn't believe it was possible and think it was a wallpaper. I thought about stretching them up to the very top of the screen. It's still in development

It's fully customizable, This has all the same display options as my first weather tile with clock, calendar and animated weather.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-28 at 12:39 AM.

Page 267 of 417 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast