Page 266 of 417 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Please tell me you're pulling your screen up, not to the right.
    would that make a difference?

Please tell me you're pulling your screen up, not to the right.
    yep, up...i push it up , type in my iphone pin.... then nothing, cant click on anything on the main screen. it happens two three times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    would that make a difference?
    Uhm... If you're using the os7 lockscreen, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    yep, up...i push it up , type in my iphone pin.... then nothing, cant click on anything on the main screen. it happens two three times a day.
    that's what happened to me when I installed the LS version :S there might have been a conflict with IntelliscreenX; I dunno. but whether I had a notification or not... the LS would just 'hang' and I'd have to call myself, then press Contacts or any buttons that prompts my PIN, THEN I'd be let back in to my phone... alternative would be rebooting.

Ahh there's your problem... There's some quirks with the lockscreen and the password entrance. I don't think it's been fixed yet. Try disabling your password and try again (or alternatively, download the dylib that doesn't have the lockscreen)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i don't think you can use the lockscreen pinwith this theme at least not the version with the lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Nepoznati View Post
    Hi fishywishy the mirrors have been uploaded

Download Mirrors:
    Nepoznati_OS7_White [Mirror 1]
    Nepoznati_OS7_White [Mirror 2]
    Really nice tiles thanks alot, just finishes my theme of nicely.

Anyone know why the wallpaper on the lockscreen is slightly dimmed? Im using a fairly bright picture, but its seems like its getting put behind a transparent black screen to make it lose its brightness.

Hello, the problem is that the screen is totally black (only see the status bar) and you can slide your finger where you want it does not work, you can only turn off the phone and restart.
    I have the mobile clean, with the theme installed and dreamboard OS7: Revives cydia installed (without adding any more)
    Last edited by yeahhh; 2012-01-27 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allen3nba View Post
    Anyone know why the wallpaper on the lockscreen is slightly dimmed? Im using a fairly bright picture, but its seems like its getting put behind a transparent black screen to make it lose its brightness.
    The lockscreen is dimmed so you can see the time and date better

Quote Originally Posted by yeahhh View Post
    Hello, the problem is that the screen is totally black (only see the status bar) and you can slide your finger where you want it does not work, you can only turn off the phone and restart.
    I have the mobile clean, with the theme installed and dreamboard OS7: Revives cydia installed (without adding any more)
    Get SBSettings, so you can just respring when that happens. What does mobile clean do?

Is that if I have to respring every time the mobile unlocking ...
    I have no SBSettings or activator, and is newly installed mobile yesterday.
    The theme is installed cydia, apply a patch?

Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post
    Really nice tiles thanks alot, just finishes my theme of nicely.
    Hi Nepo, Im after a massive favour? Could you by any chance provide 3 further tiles?

Im using categories and 3 of my tiles just dont match those excellent tiles i got of you earlier.
    I would really appreciate the following : a game controller tile, a tile of maybe a shopping trolley (or something to do with retail) and one that I could use to depict where all my jailbreak programs are.

I know its a big ask but im really keen to make all my icons look uniform. If its not possible can you send me some guidance on how to .

Thanks in advance Fishywishy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Is your bitesms theme for high resolution devices? Because the images don't seem to all show up, unless those images were simply not created for those elements. I feel like I'm missing something. For example the gray background hasn't changed, and the sent text bubbles are still the same (at least the ones sent with IMessage. ) If you or anyone else could provide me with a more complete iPhone 4 iOS 5.01 bitesms theme (Zombian) lol, id be grateful. Thanks
    I have a 3gs is the screen shots are of that. I wasnt gonna make an retina version unless people wanted it. I can probably get a retina one done today

Quote Originally Posted by underachiever View Post
    Hey underachiever how do move the quickdo thing down? Am I missing something in the settings? and how do you remove the icon shadows? Had to go digging for your post lol

Try uninstalling and reinstalling os7:revive
    I have already tried that, I even downloaded the original OS7 without Revive, and then removed that and reinstalled Revive, which didn't work. Not sure if I'm supposed to have a dylib file to put in or not, or even where in iFile the OS7 Revive dylib is located..

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Is your bitesms theme for high resolution devices? Because the images don't seem to all show up, unless those images were simply not created for those elements. I feel like I'm missing something. For example the gray background hasn't changed, and the sent text bubbles are still the same (at least the ones sent with IMessage. ) If you or anyone else could provide me with a more complete iPhone 4 iOS 5.01 bitesms theme (Zombian) lol, id be grateful. Thanks
    Here is what i'm using if you want to try it. I'm on a iphone4 5.01. I used some of Frep's images as well as some i edited myself. Included the library cache folder too. It's mostly all black white and grey btw
    bitesms theme.zip

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Hey underachiever how do move the quickdo thing down? Am I missing something in the settings? and how do you remove the icon shadows? Had to go digging for your post lol
    move down: press on any icon and hold til shadow appears (like on an app icon to make it wiggle), tear down to where you want it (I think has to be activated in the settings)
    icon shadows: don't know... I don't have any problems with icon shadows...but I bet theres's an app for that in cydia like remove icon shadow or something...
    Last edited by underachiever; 2012-01-27 at 06:35 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to underachiever For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-01-27)

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I've found a flaw in the calendar tile. If you have an all day event that's all it shows, it doesn't show any other entries for that day. Is there a way to change how many entries it shows?

Ahh there's your problem... There's some quirks with the lockscreen and the password entrance. I don't think it's been fixed yet. Try disabling your password and try again (or alternatively, download the dylib that doesn't have the lockscreen)
    aaaah, ok that makes sense, where can i locate the dylib without the lockscreen and would it be a simple file replace?

Thanks all

iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Thanks

Love this white edition. Is it based on revive 2.1.0 or the latest 2.1.3?

Page 266 of 417 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast