Page 261 of 417 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Well it must be something else in the dylib because I tried the no lockscreen version too and it's the same for me. Unlock the phone and hit the volume down button to turn it off. An extra step but it annoying when you got to get up at 3 am pretty much everyday and i usaully have 3 different alarms just in case i dont wake up or fall back asleep
    Attachment 562464
    I modded a lockscreen i had to sort of match End's integrated one if anybody want it I can post later. for use in winterboard
    I can understand , I have to wake up at 3 everyday and my wife is starting to get angry every morning , and because of @end I might go sleep on the couch anytime soon !! Loll

Also @end the animation we saw in a video you posted that happend after the pull launch animation , the one you modded so the icon does not enlarge to the screen size but just pull like the launch anime . Is it a different tweak ? , can you code it in a different and release it ? or will it be in the 3.0 update ? Thx
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2012-01-26 at 05:19 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone knows any apps that resembles WP7 UI other than pics, maha, and muzik?

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    nice setup!

mind sharing some of your MiniTiles with me?
    Yeah sure, I completed it yesterday with alt tiles for the badges as well as compressed / optimized all the images so enjoy?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2446284/OS7.zip

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarlosTheJackl For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-01-26), FringeMän (2012-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    No... No it doesn't support any language except english (as far as I know). It uses the .ttf files in your OS7/images folder. I don't know how foreign fonts are stored or read, but if you have a font that DOES support foreign languages (maybe the original segoe WP from WP7? xD) then maybe you could try replacing the ones in your images folder with the new one.

This is, of course, assuming that foreign languages work the same as the .ttf files provided in the OS7/images folder.
    It actually supports Swedish

iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Thanks

Default No Lockscreen version causing Safe Mode loop
    Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    This Lockscreen is killing me. I use the Intelliscreen, and all the text is garbled. I downloaded his zip file without the lockscreen, and then I followed the instructions, then safe mode. Crap. I love this theme, but it keeps failing. Please help!
    Anyone have any suggestions on this? I have temporarily fixed this by setting the Transparency level in IntelliscreenX to 0%, but it appears that no one else is having this problem. When I copied the 'No lockscreen' files (Images Folder and OS7.dylib) to their appropriate folders, I reboot and get a Safe Mode loop. The only way to get rid of the Safe Mode loop is to reinstall the OS7-Revive from Cydia.

Also, can someone confirm that the only way to shut off stock Clock Alarm (at 3am or 5:30am ) is to unlock screen then hit the 'Down Volume' button? Many thanks for the help. I love this theme.

I dont know if anyone has done this but, is it possible to get Minitiles for ALL stock apps? Im on iOS 5.0.1 iPod 4G. It would be amazing if End could put those minitiles into the next update BTW im gettin that Lockscreen transparency problem, when im in an app and lock i see my back ground, when i unlock and leave app and re lock, the opacity is at like 75% and if i re go into app and leave before locking the transparency completely turns off :/ Any fixes?

Anyone have any suggestions on this? I have temporarily fixed this by setting the Transparency level in IntelliscreenX to 0%, but it appears that no one else is having this problem. When I copied the 'No lockscreen' files (Images Folder and OS7.dylib) to their appropriate folders, I reboot and get a Safe Mode loop. The only way to get rid of the Safe Mode loop is to reinstall the OS7-Revive from Cydia.

Also, can someone confirm that the only way to shut off stock Clock Alarm (at 3am or 5:30am ) is to unlock screen then hit the 'Down Volume' button? Many thanks for the help. I love this theme.
    I use IntelliscreenX and have no issues with the alarm clock in the mornings... but then I'm using the very first version of 2.1.0 final that End posted 4 days ago (without lockscreen). I tried the one with the LS but it kept hanging on me so I switched to the one without.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    I use IntelliscreenX and have no issues with the alarm clock in the mornings... but then I'm using the very first version of 2.1.0 final that End posted 4 days ago (without lockscreen). I tried the one with the LS but it kept hanging on me so I switched to the one without.
    That is exactly what I need, because it used to work perfectly. Is there any way you can get me your Images Folder and the OS7.dylib?

Can someone else tell us how to reinstall the 2.1.0 version? Is there a link in End's post?

That is exactly what I need, because it used to work perfectly. Is there any way you can get me your Images Folder and the OS7.dylib?

Can someone else tell us how to reinstall the 2.1.0 version? Is there a link in End's post?
    I can email them to you, don't know where/how to upload such files, but I'm not sure if it would work or if you'll have to delete and reinstall from Cydia... I haven't installed anything since the first 2.1.0 final release, such as the Calendar (and some others I forgot) versions that End released.

EDIT: I recall reading that people were having problems with the version currently in Cydia or recalled reading that End said we didn't need it... again, I'm not sure, so don't take my word :S
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-01-26 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks

Finally found where the pop up backgrounds are for biteSMS

-img_0314.png-img_0310.png-img_0312.png-img_0313.png

-img_0315.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone use iRealSMS that has it themed via OS7? Would love something like that..
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

Forgot to mention images for the bitesms pop up backgrounds are found in var/mobile/Library/Caches and are the only images in the folder

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Does anyone knows any apps that resembles WP7 UI other than pics, maha, and muzik?
    Bing

Thanks

Anyone have any ideas how to install OS7 Revive 2.1.0 final from Cydia? The only one I can find is 2.1.2, and it is giving me major problems.

Thanks

Try to Uninstall intellescreenX if you have no issues with the os7 theme after tha,t then it means hat your facing compatability issues. Clean install following the instructions on the first page and make sure your installing from the default theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Try to Uninstall intellescreenX if you have no issues with the os7 theme after tha,t then it means hat your facing compatability issues. Clean install following the instructions on the first page and make sure your installing from the default theme.
    Ok trying that. Will give results shortly. aarrgh.

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...thx to all the skinners out there

I love that theme on my i4s, whats with the free-RAM, is that enough with that animated and faded tiles, or is it better when i have a lil more free-RAM in the background. I like it that way, perhaps even with some more animated/faded tiles . I noticed, that these OmniStat widget for the notification Center shows me a different dree-RAM as the SBSettings free-RAM feature, is that normal?
    I've noticed the same RAM differences too. It even differs between the SBSettings statusbar and the SBSettings "notification info". O.o

I replied... sorry for late reply, I just saw your email.

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...thx to all the skinners out there

I love that theme on my i4s, whats with the free-RAM, is that enough with that animated and faded tiles, or is it better when i have a lil more free-RAM in the background. I like it that way, perhaps even with some more animated/faded tiles . I noticed, that these OmniStat widget for the notification Center shows me a different dree-RAM as the SBSettings free-RAM feature, is that normal?

Very nice bro...just a thought, but i would remove the words Navigon from that tile and just leave it blank. Looks no bueno overlapping with 'Europe'.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    OK Thanks for the tip

Are you sure this will fix the Lockscreen Alarm Issue? I've tried that and it still doesn't work ?

never mind, I forgot to add the chicken wire, missed that step, will try again later
    LMAO!!!! Wth? I couldn't stop laughing that is too funny...Ahh

Page 261 of 417 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast