Page 260 of 417 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    @End , since 2 or 3 days I'm having difficulties turning my wake up alarm off in the morning . It looks like the lock screen making some problem or conflict , I don't know if that happens to some others or it's only to me .
    Well it must be something else in the dylib because I tried the no lockscreen version too and it's the same for me. Unlock the phone and hit the volume down button to turn it off. An extra step but it annoying when you got to get up at 3 am pretty much everyday and i usaully have 3 different alarms just in case i dont wake up or fall back asleep
    -img_0191.jpg
    I modded a lockscreen i had to sort of match End's integrated one if anybody want it I can post later. for use in winterboard
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-01-26 at 12:39 PM.

Default How to make tiles out of certain non standard icons?
    Hey.. great UI btw.. Im wondering how I can reskin the icon for Cydia, and Dreamboard and other non standard apple applications.

I tried to create a transparent png file for Cydia, and created a folder named com.saurik.cydia and placed the tile.png, [email protected] and the info.plist file in it.. But it wouldnt change the cydia icon, so Im wondering if the folder is named incorrectly..

How do u guys find out what to call those folders? For say Cydia, Dreamboard, Flashlight etc

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    I've created a two image (css) flip animation (inspired largely by bcscustom's previous cube animation). It seems to be pretty lightweight for me so far. To use this, you need to have two images sized to 117x117 pixels:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Image [email protected] needs to be flipped vertically using your favorite image editor.In the .zip below, I've included the crummy tiles I used in the animation below as a guide as well as the Tile.html and info.plist files.

Enjoy...!

Attachment 562363
    Great job with the animation jonkjon
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-26 at 01:28 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

jonkjon (2012-01-26)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Well it must be something else in the dylib because I tried the no lockscreen version too and it's the same for me. Unlock the phone and hit the volume down button to turn it off. An extra step but it annoying when you got to get up at 3 am pretty much everyday and i usaully have 3 different alarms just in case i dont wake up or fall back asleep
    -img_0191.jpg
    I modded a lockscreen i had to sort of match End's integrated one if anybody want it I can post later. for use in winterboard
    Yes, please share!

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sharejutt View Post
    Mulch around the whole area and lay chicken wire and rocks amongst the mulch to hold it down.
    OK Thanks for the tip

Are you sure this will fix the Lockscreen Alarm Issue? I've tried that and it still doesn't work ?

never mind, I forgot to add the chicken wire, missed that step, will try again later

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    -img_0191.jpg
    I'll take that action

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vulcanpromance View Post
    Hey.. great UI btw.. Im wondering how I can reskin the icon for Cydia, and Dreamboard and other non standard apple applications.

I tried to create a transparent png file for Cydia, and created a folder named com.saurik.cydia and placed the tile.png, [email protected] and the info.plist file in it.. But it wouldnt change the cydia icon, so Im wondering if the folder is named incorrectly..

How do u guys find out what to call those folders? For say Cydia, Dreamboard, Flashlight etc
    Tile.png and [email protected] needs to be capitol like I wrote it also if you hold down an app on the app list it will give you the folder name

Thanks

When you hold on an app to pin it to the start menue it shows the folder name at the top of the pop up window. Also you can look at the Tiles.plist file in the OS7 folder to see the folder names of your already pinned apps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

use capitol c for Cydia

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

Rypac1502 (2012-01-26)

Name:  Balloon_1@2x.png
Views: 932
Size:  333 BytesName:  Balloon_2@2x.png
Views: 955
Size:  348 BytesName:  Balloon_3@2x.png
Views: 924
Size:  349 BytesName:  Balloon_4@2x.png
Views: 946
Size:  351 BytesName:  Balloon_5@2x.png
Views: 936
Size:  352 BytesName:  Balloon_6@2x.png
Views: 918
Size:  354 BytesName:  Balloon_7@2x.png
Size:  348 BytesName:  Balloon_8@2x.png
Views: 963
Size:  353 Bytes

here are some SMS bubbles for your Winterboard theme

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 2020shyboy For This Useful Post:

jooosieeee (2012-01-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2020shyboy View Post
    Awesome tile!!
    hey bro how to edit this if i want to add 2 more images in it
    If you want two "more" images, then you should use the modded cube i posted a few pages back for ilovemyiPhone4....
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Quote Originally Posted by 2020shyboy View Post
    Name:  Balloon_1@2x.png
Views: 932
Size:  333 BytesName:  Balloon_2@2x.png
Views: 955
Size:  348 BytesName:  Balloon_3@2x.png
Views: 924
Size:  349 BytesName:  Balloon_4@2x.png
Views: 946
Size:  351 BytesName:  Balloon_5@2x.png
Size:  352 BytesName:  Balloon_6@2x.png
Views: 918
Size:  354 BytesName:  Balloon_7@2x.png
Size:  348 BytesName:  Balloon_8@2x.png
Views: 963
Size:  353 Bytes

here are some SMS bubbles for your Winterboard theme
    Nice! Now if only I could change the text color... xD

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    If you want two "more" images, then you should use the modded cube i posted a few pages back for ilovemyiPhone4....
    thanks bro but i was thinking of making 'Contact Group Tile' where you can put 4 images, each time it flips it shows new image as your tile will be more helpful & close
    to Wp7 look alike tile what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    use capitol c for Cydia
    This solved the issue..

But thanks for all the suggestions everyone..

Now to something different.. Any1 have a good weather widge tile I could use? The ones on the mod page doesnt seem to work for me, or the links are broken..

And is there a way I can set the name manually to be shown in the "place" part of the widget? Cause my weather station(the closest one) lies in a different town, and thats what would show up if I use the code for my weather station.
    Last edited by vulcanpromance; 2012-01-26 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosTheJackl View Post
    Attachment 562342
    My current WIP to get tiles that look extremely close to actual WP7 tiles, I still need to make alts for badges
    nice setup!

mind sharing some of your MiniTiles with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I'll take that action
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    @End , since 2 or 3 days I'm having difficulties turning my wake up alarm off in the morning . It looks like the lock screen making some problem or conflict , I don't know if that happens to some others or it's only to me .
    Same thing happens to me, I just hit the lock button and the alarm goes away.

I have snooze off so I'm not sure if it would just set your alarm to snooze if you had it activated.

Hey I looked through this thread over and over but I don't seem to be able to find the answer.
    The current stock theme font for OS7:Revive doesn't support Korean nor Chinese. Currently its an amazing theme! Its just if I play a foreign song, it shows up on the lock screen as [][][][][]

Quote Originally Posted by gx470 View Post
    Hey I looked through this thread over and over but I don't seem to be able to find the answer.
    The current stock theme font for OS7:Revive doesn't support Korean nor Chinese. Currently its an amazing theme! Its just if I play a foreign song, it shows up on the lock screen as [][][][][]
    No... No it doesn't support any language except english (as far as I know). It uses the .ttf files in your OS7/images folder. I don't know how foreign fonts are stored or read, but if you have a font that DOES support foreign languages (maybe the original segoe WP from WP7? xD) then maybe you could try replacing the ones in your images folder with the new one.

This is, of course, assuming that foreign languages work the same as the .ttf files provided in the OS7/images folder.

Page 260 of 417 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast