Page 258 of 417 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,160 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Does anybody know of like a Bundle or something I could download with a bunch of mini tiles ? I'm trying to get all the apps (when you swipe to left and opens up scrollable page) to have a Windows like icon. Thanks for the help !

I installed 2.1.2 and I'm still having problem with my media player. Before I upgraded it I had the large media tile with working buttons but no album artwork. Now I have a small tile with album artwork that wont go large, even after editing the plist and rebooting and respringing.

Can someone please upload a working ipod folder to mediafire or something? thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    can you share your people tile
    Sure...again, work by bcscustom and (ilovemyiPhone4 too I think) and modded by me....There is a text bubble on the tile that has some generic text in it and is not live info. I included the psd if you need to edit the text or make any other changes you'd like...

Instructions in the zip....

Click Here to download....
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (2012-01-26)

Cydia again is telling me there's an update for os7: revive. Is it anything I'm concerned about?

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    If you saw my earlier video I showed off a customized Notification Center and SBsettings theme. I have recieved several requests for it and I'm sure others want it as well, so here you are!

Attachment 562366

This is what you will have if you follow these steps:

For Notification Center:

1. Download this file: WP7 Red Notification Center and SBsettings.zip
    2. Unzip the file
    3. Open "Notification Center Files"
    4. SSH into your phone and navigate to: System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app
    5. BACKUP THE FILES THAT WILL BE OVERWRITTEN (look for the file names and copy the originals to your computer or something)
    6. Drag and drop all the images I have provided into the directory you just got to on your phone
    7. Go to Var/Mobile/Library/Caches and delete the file "com.apple.SpringBoard.notificationCenterLinen " (this is if you want the same background)

For Notification Icons:

1. Open the folder "Notification Icons"
    2. SSH into your phone and navigate to: Var/Stash/Applications
    3. Go into the app directory you want to change the icon for (lets say Calendar) and drop the image from the corresponding folder into it (the icon from the "Calendar" folder will go into MobileCal.app)
    4. Repeat this for the other apps
    5. Make sure you backup your images just in case!

For SBsettings:

1. Open the folder "SBsettings Theme" (surprise!)
    2. SSH into your phone and navigate to: Var/Mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    3. Drop the folder "Red OS7 Switches" into that directory
    4. Go to your SBSetting options and select "Red OS7 Switches" for your notification center theme

Final for all sections: Respring (duuuuuhhhhh)

Please understand that this theme is specifically for the red tiles I use:

Attachment 562367

If you use a different color tile (like Blue) this obviously won't go with it as well. As a themer, I create content to fit my style and hope it fits others as well. Although a blue modification isn't out of the question, don't expect me to jump on it in the next couple of days (especially since the modding tools for Skyrim are about to come out )
    Its so perfect :3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MagikShotty For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (2012-01-26)

I'm sorry, I'm gonna post this again since most of my requests go unnoticed because I always seem to be the last post on a page.

My iPod tile is not changing from the small tile to the large one even after editing the plist, if anyone can send me their tile folder so I can overwrite mine that would be a big help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kjohn919 View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm gonna post this again since most of my requests go unnoticed because I always seem to be the last post on a page.

My iPod tile is not changing from the small tile to the large one even after editing the plist, if anyone can send me their tile folder so I can overwrite mine that would be a big help
    are you sure you have a large tile in that folder? Just delete the whole ipod folder add in a new one from the mods thread that has large tile

EDIT: sorry skimmed through your post. Here try this one.. its my old one iono if it still works lol

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38524175/com...mobileipod.rar
    Last edited by epz; 2012-01-26 at 01:41 AM.

is the one in the mods thread the current tile? if you're referring to the one with brittany spears on it that never worked for me as a real live tile with controls. I'm sorry I dont know which link you're talking about.

the folder is com.apple.mobileipod
    or is it
    com.apple.mobileipod-mediaplayer?

is the one in the mods thread the current tile? if you're referring to the one with brittany spears on it that never worked for me as a real live tile with controls. I'm sorry I dont know which link you're talking about.

the folder is com.apple.mobileipod
    or is it
    com.apple.mobileipod-mediaplayer?
    Could you post a screenshot of your info.plist inside the ipod (music) app tile directory on your phone? Might help us figure out whats wrong if you show us how you have the info.plist set up.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Thanks

Here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38524175/com...mobileipod.rar

Delete your current ipod folder and just unzip this folder then drop it in. This is bccustoms fade tile so it has fade effect but it works

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epz For This Useful Post:

AoSHJ (2012-01-26), kjohn919 (2012-01-26)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>badgeX</key>
    <string>95</string>
    <key>badgeY</key>
    <string>-10</string>
    <key>badgeFontSize</key>
    <string>20</string>
    <key>badgeHeight</key>
    <string>54</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    thats what shows up after I respring, the second <dict> code keeps appearing. I only have the top part when I add it.

edit: I put in bold what it starts out as, after I respring I check and this is there

thats what shows up after I respring, the second <dict> code keeps appearing. I only have the top part when I add it.

edit: I put in bold what it starts out as, after I respring I check and this is there
    Check your permissions? Make sure everything is set to read and write, if you're using your comp. I jus edit with ifile so I just need root to have read/write :P
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-26 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by epz View Post
    Here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38524175/com...mobileipod.rar

Delete your current ipod folder and just unzip this folder then drop it in. This is bccustoms fade tile so it has fade effect but it works
    omg thank you, I have no idea what the problem was but replacing that tile folder fixed it. Now time to find out why my mobilesafari icon wont change. Aside from that I think I'm good now. thanks for your time

Hey guys, I've got a weird problem... My notifications and notifications screen has codes instead of actual keys, like it will say RELATIVE_DATE_NOW instead of "a second ago" or something like that. My hypothesis is that I messed up my English.lproj plist when I was replacing the stuff in springboard.app with ilovemyiphone4's theme :P

If anybody could put up the original .plists I would be very grateful x) the path is /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app

Edit: ok I've checked the edit dates and found that I need the SpringBoard.strings from each of the en.lproj, en_GB.lproj, and English.lproj. Could somebody pack up the originals from their iPhone/iPod and send me a copy? I'd really appreciate it.. Thanks in advance guys :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-26 at 03:59 AM.

how do I save my tile colour after a resrping??

anyone??
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    nice one, cydia download works.

could anyone help here..

with my ipod, the tile goes a little bit darker than the rest.. I want to make the ipod tile the same colour as the tile backround, instead of the no music playing tile in "images"

could someone help me here please.

if you could make the tile so it shows album artwork when playing, and tile background colour when its not..

pretty please..

anyone??
    The iPod Tile is darker because of a hardcode in the media controls. Only end can fix it, but I think the intention was so that you could see the controls even if it's a white album cover :P as for your tile colors not changing, are you on 2.1.2? Did you replace your dylib with the one end posted a few pages back after installing os7:revive from Cydia? Cuz the tile color is a known bug from 2.1.1 that may or may not have been fixed in the Cydia release. Other then that, I have no clue x) cheers

Edit: oh wait it's not saving AFTER a respring? That's... Odd... I've never had that happen before :S

Thanks

anyone??

Check your permissions this has been covered many times. But, nonetheless head to /var/mobile/Library on the OS7 folder press the right arrow in iFile you'll see a toggle "Apply hierarchically" to switch it to on. Next proceed to ownership for "Owner" and "Group" make sure both options are set to mobile.Then scroll to "Access Permissions" make sure "User", "Group", and "World" to r/w/e. Finally press done and you shouldn't have any issues of the accent colors not saving after a respring or reboot.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-26 at 03:49 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    I've created a two image (css) flip animation (inspired largely by bcscustom's previous cube animation). It seems to be pretty lightweight for me so far. To use this, you need to have two images sized to 117x117 pixels:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Image [email protected] needs to be flipped vertically using your favorite image editor.In the .zip below, I've included the crummy tiles I used in the animation below as a guide as well as the Tile.html and info.plist files.

Enjoy...!

Attachment 562363
    thats exactly what i was asking bcscustom to make. Awesome!!! thats how the real vevo in wp7 tile works. Good work bro.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

jonkjon (2012-01-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    nice share bro! it looks sick with my setup aswell i just wish it didnt distort a bit after exiting an app. I hope bcs can find a fix for this.
    Hey jon just posted a new vevo flip tile with 2 images. Will you post the tile's images from your actual WP7's vevo tile? You demoed it in a video I think. I'm pretty sure it was you who posted it lol.
    Last edited by Romancw; 2012-01-26 at 04:32 AM.

Hi, warning newb question here.

Joined the jailbreak community a few days ago so I'm not very well termed in everything here yet. My question is that when I try to add new live tiles (d/l from the 0s7 w/live tiles thread), they are added fine at first but once I leave the homescreen and come back they disappear. There is an empty space where they should be. Any suggestions? (using the newest version of os7revive from cydia today)

Also to add features and it says edit the plist file what does that mean? (ex: my music icon just says music and is mostly blank but I would like it to be a livetile)

Thanks so much for reading this, I've been trying to learn as much as I can from this thread but w/ so many pages Im probably missing lots of valuable info!

Page 258 of 417 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast