Page 257 of 417 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

-os7.png
    My current WIP to get tiles that look extremely close to actual WP7 tiles, I still need to make alts for badges
    Last edited by CarlosTheJackl; 2012-01-25 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Engrish

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

im assuming this is what everyones been asking for? i got it from some guy in the xdadevelopers forum for wp7.

ZegoeUI_SL.zip

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

jooosieeee (2012-01-25)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    2.1.1 is up on Cydia now. Here is 2.1.2, should fix the album art problem for the music tile, add photo stream support to the slideshow tile and fix the problem where the black screen occurred again after switching to the default theme. This will be the last version before 3.0.
    OS7 2.1.2.zip
    Real quick, can you fix the cancel button lockscreen bug to make it more useable before lithe long wit to 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    im assuming this is what everyones been asking for? i got it from some guy in the xdadevelopers forum for wp7.

ZegoeUI_SL.zip
    You actually asked him yourself, but that file is just the font. Someone needs to create it using a dedicated font application for a computer that costs a lot of money, or finds someone willing to do it for this thread, or buy the theme I referenced in my post above to get the Zegoe UI Light font for BytaFont. Lots of "or's" haha. That also isn't the font used in WP7 devices (it might be used some places, but Segoe WP is the main one). Its close, but its actually used on the Zune HD devices which I used to modify application graphics for back when that came out (albeit the scene there was very, very small).
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-26 at 01:10 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    If I'm correct in that your referring to the Cydia notification, SSH into your phone (or use iFile) and go to the Cydia folder in the Tiles directory. There should be an image named "[email protected]". Remove the @2x part so its just "TileWithBadge" and it should work again (it did for me since I already had the info.plist set up for the badges, but the image wasn't named right).

ALSO: To all the people asking ByteArt to post the Segoe UI font, you do realize he said it was from a paid theme right? The theme it's from is "iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats" and the font is actually Zegoe UI light (the font used on the Zune HD). ByteArt isn't technically allowed to just distribute the font without the theme creator's (which in this case is probably K. Nitsua) permission. If you want it now you could probably ask K. Nitsua yourself and see if he will give you a download for it or purchase the theme (an amazing work of art if I say so myself).

Here is the link to the theme's thread in case your interested in purchasing it: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...overbeats.html
    I looked at the thread an while it's nice an thought about buying it, the font download was posted in the thread for someone who deleted it. Not sure if it's considered ok to post that

You actually asked him yourself, but that file is just the font. Someone needs to create it using a dedicated font application for a computer that costs a lot of money, or finds someone willing to do it for this thread, or buy the theme I referenced in my post above to get the Zegoe UI Light font for BytaFont. Lots of "or's" haha. That also isn't the font used in WP7 devices (it might be used some places, but Segoe WP is the main one). Its close, but its actually used on the Zune HD devices which I used to modify application graphics for back when that came out (albeit the scene there was very, very small).
    trying again on FontLab Studio, using Segoe UI Semi-Bold instead to see if it looks less like the stock iPhone font, but the 99% thing keeps getting me...

nevermind... now FontLab Studio is telling me it can't open TTC files so I can't edit the system and system bold fonts :S

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I looked at the thread an while it's nice an thought about buying it, the font download was posted in the thread for someone who deleted it. Not sure if it's considered ok to post that
    Hmm, interesting. All I know is that it said the font was "EXCLUSIVE" so I figured it was part of theme. If it was user developed though and he/she would like to release it (assuming they have control over it) then I will eat my words in the previous post

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    trying again on FontLab Studio, using Segoe UI Semi-Bold instead to see if it looks less like the stock iPhone font, but the 99% thing keeps getting me...

nevermind... now FontLab Studio is telling me it can't open TTC files so I can't edit the system and system bold fonts :S
    The "c" in .ttc stands for "collection". .ttc files are basically a pack of .ttf files. With iOS 5 Apple packed more fonts into the .ttc files and in order to modify them you need to extract those fonts (to get files names), recreate them with whatever font application and then repack the ones in .ttc format as a .ttc file. This is why some (should be all) fonts from iOS 4 don't completely work on iOS 5.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

jooosieeee (2012-01-25)

The "c" in .ttc stands for "collection". .ttc files are basically a pack of .ttf files. With iOS 5 Apple packed more fonts into the .ttc files and in order to modify them you need to extract those fonts (to get files names), recreate them with whatever font application and then repack the ones in .ttc format as a .ttc file. This is why some (should be all) fonts from iOS 4 don't completely work on iOS 5.
    ah, well I don't know how to extract said files :S i'm Googling stuff to see if I can come up with anything

I got an update in cydia about new os7 revive to download, it had a 404 not found error, now it wont work.. "theme plist not found!"

can anyone upload the actual theme files please..

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    I got an update in cydia about new os7 revive to download, it had a 404 not found error, now it wont work.. "theme plist not found!"

can anyone upload the actual theme files please..
    You get that error if you don't reboot your device after installing.

I just now uninstalled and installed the Cydia version 2.1.2 to test, and does in fact work
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-26 at 12:46 PM.

Hi, first time poster here. Loving the OS7 dreamboard theme and just wanted to say thanks!

I was wondering though, is there a way I can only use only the OS7 lockscreen and leave the rest of my phone the default theme? I really like the way lockscreen looks as well as the convenient notifications that are displayed.

Ive searched all over the internet and attempted to use winterboard, but I find none of them are quite as nice and useful as the dreamboard one.

Im on an Iphone 4 and using iOS 5.0.1

Thanks and keep up the great work!

I have installed the 2.1.2 from cydia, everything works fine, but i have no artwork at the music-tile during playing a song (lockscreen works fine) has anyone an idea???

Quote Originally Posted by nestea05 View Post
    Hi, first time poster here. Loving the OS7 dreamboard theme and just wanted to say thanks!

I was wondering though, is there a way I can only use only the OS7 lockscreen and leave the rest of my phone the default theme? I really like the way lockscreen looks as well as the convenient notifications that are displayed.

Ive searched all over the internet and attempted to use winterboard, but I find none of them are quite as nice and useful as the dreamboard one.

Im on an Iphone 4 and using iOS 5.0.1

Thanks and keep up the great work!
    No, there is not. The lockscreen is built into the .dylib of OS7 (as far as I know). Unless End decides to take on extracting the lockscreen and make it into a winterboard lockscreen after he comes out with 3.0, you're outta luck.

hey ilovemyiphone4, I don't know if you know how to use this or not, but I found this: 0xced: Extract UIKit artwork
    I think you need the SDK for iPhones and an iPhone simulator on the comp to use this, but if you have that, this might be what we need to rebuild the artwork files without winterboard :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-26 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    No, there is not. The lockscreen is built into the .dylib of OS7 (as far as I know). Unless End decides to take on extracting the lockscreen and make it into a winterboard lockscreen after he comes out with 3.0, you're outta luck.

hey ilovemyiphone4, I don't know if you know how to use this or not, but I found this: 0xced: Extract UIKit artwork
    I think you need the SDK for iPhones and an iPhone simulator on the comp to use this, but if you have that, this might be what we need to rebuild the artwork files without winterboard :]
    Damn too bad. Thanks for the quick reply!
    Is anyone else experiencing slowdowns? I see it ainly when im accessing my music from my iphone

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

I've created a two image (css) flip animation (inspired largely by bcscustom's previous cube animation). It seems to be pretty lightweight for me so far. To use this, you need to have two images sized to 117x117 pixels:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Image [email protected] needs to be flipped vertically using your favorite image editor.In the .zip below, I've included the crummy tiles I used in the animation below as a guide as well as the Tile.html and info.plist files.

Enjoy...!

2_image_flip.zip
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

1wildcat1 (2012-01-26), bcscustom (2012-01-26), ilovemyiPhone4 (2012-01-26), T7Seven (2012-01-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    I've created a two image (css) flip animation (inspired largely by bcscustom's previous cube animation). It seems to be pretty lightweight for me so far. To use this, you need to have two images sized to 117x117 pixels:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Image [email protected] needs to be flipped vertically using your favorite image editor.In the .zip below, I've included the crummy tiles I used in the animation below as a guide as well as the Tile.html and info.plist files.

Enjoy...!

2_image_flip.zip
    can you share your people tile

Hmm, interesting. All I know is that it said the font was "EXCLUSIVE" so I figured it was part of theme. If it was user developed though and he/she would like to release it (assuming they have control over it) then I will eat my words in the previous post

When you'll have some time don't forget about ur notification and sbsetting theme :3

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    You get that error if you don't reboot your device after installing.

I just now uninstalled and installed the Cydia version 2.1.2 to test, and does infact work
    nice one, cydia download works.

could anyone help here..

with my ipod, the tile goes a little bit darker than the rest.. I want to make the ipod tile the same colour as the tile backround, instead of the no music playing tile in "images"

could someone help me here please.

if you could make the tile so it shows album artwork when playing, and tile background colour when its not..

pretty please..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0619.png   -tile-2x.png  

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post

ZegoeUI_SL.zip
    Would be awesome if itd work with bytafont xd

If you saw my earlier video I showed off a customized Notification Center and SBsettings theme. I have recieved several requests for it and I'm sure others want it as well, so here you are!

-img2787.png

This is what you will have if you follow these steps:

For Notification Center:

1. Download this file: WP7 Red Notification Center and SBsettings.zip
    2. Unzip the file
    3. Open "Notification Center Files"
    4. SSH into your phone and navigate to: System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app
    5. BACKUP THE FILES THAT WILL BE OVERWRITTEN (look for the file names and copy the originals to your computer or something)
    6. Drag and drop all the images I have provided into the directory you just got to on your phone
    7. Go to Var/Mobile/Library/Caches and delete the file "com.apple.SpringBoard.notificationCenterLinen " (this is if you want the same background)

For Notification Icons:

1. Open the folder "Notification Icons"
    2. SSH into your phone and navigate to: Var/Stash/Applications
    3. Go into the app directory you want to change the icon for (lets say Calendar) and drop the image from the corresponding folder into it (the icon from the "Calendar" folder will go into MobileCal.app)
    4. Repeat this for the other apps
    5. Make sure you backup your images just in case!

For SBsettings:

1. Open the folder "SBsettings Theme" (surprise!)
    2. SSH into your phone and navigate to: Var/Mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    3. Drop the folder "Red OS7 Switches" into that directory
    4. Go to your SBSetting options and select "Red OS7 Switches" for your notification center theme

Final for all sections: Respring (duuuuuhhhhh)

Please understand that this theme is specifically for the red tiles I use:

-red-tile.png

If you use a different color tile (like Blue) this obviously won't go with it as well. As a themer, I create content to fit my style and hope it fits others as well. Although a blue modification isn't out of the question, don't expect me to jump on it in the next couple of days (especially since the modding tools for Skyrim are about to come out )

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

epz (2012-01-26), MagikShotty (2012-01-26), T7Seven (2012-01-26)

Page 257 of 417 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast