Page 255 of 417 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    Yep sure did, did it again just now. still 1 small box with no calander update.
    that happened to me too when I did the instructions except with the music tile, I think its because you didnt put your old tiles back in the phone yet, I did that and my music tile went back to normal.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep sure did, did it again just now. still 1 small box with no calander update.
    open your OS7/Tiles folder a verify that the folder name for the calendar is com.apple.mobilecal , if not change it,

now open your calendar folder and open the info.plist and verify that this is in there between the <dict>'s

<key>isCalendarTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>

if everything is as it should be then you have a conflict with something else on your setup.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (2012-01-25)

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    can anyone send or tell me how to find the Segoe UI font for the whole system? I'm talking about the settings menu, messages, everything. I downloaded the Gan-Man one but it only covers websites and facebook...
    a couple of us are waiting on ByteArt to post the Segoe UI Light font pack that they are using, as mentioned in their post on page 251 post number 5005.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Thanks man, super awesome! Lol,
    got an appstore i made to look like the official marketplace too if you want heres a screen and download link.

-images.png
    com.apple.AppStore.zip

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

2020shyboy (2012-01-26), throwback22 (2012-01-26)

Hey guys thanks so much for all the work on OS7! I've got a few questions:

1. I installed OS7 revived through cydia a few days ago and now it shows there's the update. So I need to uninstall first then update, correct? Will I lose the tiles and settings that I've already done?

2. My lockscreen clock won't change from 24hr mode. i toggled it in settings but it makes no changes. Any help?

3. In the pictures slideshow tile, many of my pictures come up sideways. I think it might be the pictures that were taken in landscape mode. Is this happening for anyone else?

4. I really like the ipod tile in post 2408 here but the link is dead. Anybody happen to have those files?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5970029

Thanks!
    Last edited by Portdogmc; 2012-01-25 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    open your OS7/Tiles folder a verify that the folder name for the calendar is com.apple.mobilecal , if not change it,

now open your calendar folder and open the info.plist and verify that this is in there between the <dict>'s

<key>isCalendarTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>

if everything is as it should be then you have a conflict with something else on your setup.
    Ok its working now, Thanks for all your help, will keep you posted on any crashes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jediuk For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-25)

Quote Originally Posted by MagikShotty View Post
    Here are my tiles, all credits go to ilovemyiPhone, ErikaWithNoC, Endfinity, Jdot1224 and myself.
    I made some minitiles so it might help you if you're worrying about those.

I recommend you to change the Me tile in com.apple.MobileAdressBook unless you want my picture on your phone.

Magik's OS7.rar

EDIT: Go here if the picture doesn't load.
    http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8605/iphonesa.jpg

Attachment 562094
    Hey Majik,

Just installed your theme and its great but i am unable to add any more tiles to the main screen or unpin, any ideas?

jed

Hey Majik,

Just installed your theme and its great but i am unable to add any more tiles to the main screen or unpin, any ideas?

jed
    You need to change the permissions of his OS7 folder to Execute, Write, Read and turn "Apply hierarchically" ON (if you use ifile)

does anyone know how to convert font files from ttf to ttc?

macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16790292
    Saw this on a thread for anybody wanting to port the segoe ui font. I'm not home otherwise I'd try myself

I tried to set another app like weather for the lockscreen notification icon but didn't work. I don't want it to be displayed because I already use QuickDo. Any suggestions? Can I change something in the OS7.dylib? Found those lines: "setLockMailBadge: lockMailBadge setLockMailIcon: lockMailIcon setLockSMSIcon: lockSMSIcon setLockSMSBadge: lockSMSBadge setLockPhoneIcon: lockPhoneIcon setLockPhoneBadge: lockPhoneBadge"

Another n00b question...what do I do to make sure my changes are saved so they survive a reboot/respring?

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    does anyone know how to convert font files from ttf to ttc?
    not sure. me personally i would assume if your on a mac just change the ttf to ttc and see if that works or google some font converters.

Quote Originally Posted by kakadua View Post
    You need to change the permissions of his OS7 folder to Execute, Write, Read and turn "Apply hierarchically" ON (if you use ifile)
    Thanks for the suggestion but just tried that but didn't work, is it worth tryi g to change pemissions on the main folder on of and then reimporting?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Saw this on a thread for anybody wanting to port the segoe ui font. I'm not home otherwise I'd try myself
    just tried it, only let me save a fraction of the glyphs, as it's a demo version :S easy enough tutorial though, if you have the full paid for version of the program. - "For new customers, it’s US$649"

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    not sure. me personally i would assume if your on a mac just change the ttf to ttc and see if that works or google some font converters.
    i tried changing the file name to the ttc extension but that didn't seem to work as the iPhone refused to recognise it... online convertors (at least the ones i've come across) don't allow for conversion to .ttc (PS: i'm on Windows 7 not Mac)
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-01-25 at 08:58 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venkmanologist View Post
    Another n00b question...what do I do to make sure my changes are saved so they survive a reboot/respring?
    Its a permissions issue.
    Did you install the 2.1.2 deb file or the 2.1.1 from Cydia ?
    Did you copy another OS7 folder or Tiles folder into your setup?
    Sometimes what happens during a copy is that you lose your permissions and ownerships.

use iFile and go to User/Library/OS7 and check the permissions and ownerships of the OS7 Folder.

The ownerships should both be set to mobile
    the permissions to read, write, execute

after you set it for the folder, apply hierarchically to apply this setting to all the files within the folder then press done.

You should be good to go

edit: dont forget to respring for your changes to take effect, otherwise it wont save your changes until you do
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-25 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    that post is from 2008. its really outdated since then

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    just tried it, only let me save a fraction of the glyphs, as it's a demo version :S easy enough tutorial though, if you have the full paid for version of the program. - "For new customers, it’s US$649" D;

i tried changing the file name to the ttc extention but that didn't seem to work as the iPhone refused to recognise it... online convertors (at least the ones i've come across) don't allow for conversion to .ttc (PS: i'm on Windows 7 not Mac)
    yeah idk bro alot of converters dont take kindly to fonts. dont know why. im trying to do something as well with some fonts no luck yet

Puuhh, managed to add a photo...How can I get rid of the small lockicon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by underachiever View Post
    Puuhh, managed to add a photo...How can I get rid of the small lockicon?

remove or rename the lockicon.png from your mail folder if that's a mail notification your showing

Page 255 of 417 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast