Page 254 of 417 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #5061
    just installed 2.1.2 and everything works perfectly as previous 2.1.1 worked :-)
    thanks
    macbook pro retina 15" early 2013 i7 16gb ram 756gb SSD
    iphone 6 64GB black

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to filipegt500 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-01-25)

  3. #5062
    Default Crashing
    All,

    I updated my phone yesterday with 2.2.1 and at several points during the day i noticed my screen just locks and cannot do anything unless i reboot, is anyone else getting this problem,

    Does anyone have a solution?

    Jed

  4. #5063
    Everything works great now, much love.

    Right after posting that, putting the phone to sleep crashed the spring board ):

    It seems that everytime i hit the power button it crashes.

  5. #5064

  6. #5065
    5.0.1 4S

    I reinstalled and disabled AndroidLock XT and it works fine now.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinwin For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (2012-01-25)

  8. #5066
    -nokia-lumia-800-price-india-image-nokia-lumia-800-pic.jpg

    2.1.2 works great, album artwork fine but to work this, Music app has to work in background that eats RAM,
    hope Music tile remember album artwork even when Music app is stopped from background

    Can somebody post Marketplace tile similar to image which i have posted,
    is it possible that Calender Tile can shows saved "Meeting or Appointments" One Week
    earlier

  9. #5067
    I have the a similar problem but only crashes intermittently on sleep, i am running IOS5.

  10. #5068
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Can someone fix this? Lol, and this red is sexy!
    ill post a fix

  11. #5069
    is there a solution for me? what is androidLoct XT?

  12. #5070
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    All,

    I updated my phone yesterday with 2.2.1 and at several points during the day i noticed my screen just locks and cannot do anything unless i reboot, is anyone else getting this problem,

    Does anyone have a solution?

    Jed
    Yes, install the 2.1.2 deb on page 253 post #5044 and follow the instructions exactly, you should be good to go
    This 2.1.2 deb file fixes the install issue with 2.1.1

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    jediuk (2012-01-25)

  14. #5071
    Thanks for the fix BCS , now time to play.

  15. #5072
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2020shyboy View Post
    -nokia-lumia-800-price-india-image-nokia-lumia-800-pic.jpg

    2.1.2 works great, album artwork fine but to work this, Music app has to work in background that eats RAM,
    hope Music tile remember album artwork even when Music app is stopped from background

    Can somebody post Marketplace tile similar to image which i have posted,
    is it possible that Calender Tile can shows saved "Meeting or Appointments" One Week
    earlier
    Here you go: com.apple.AppStore.zip
    Possible, yes. Maybe I'll make it an option later on.

  16. #5073
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    here use this one
    .com.saurik.Cydia.zip

  17. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Here you go: com.apple.AppStore.zip
    Possible, yes. Maybe I'll make it an option later on.
    thanks Endfinity that was a Fast reply Thanks for the Tile

  18. #5075
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 132 Times in 106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    here use this one
    .com.saurik.Cydia.zip
    Thanks man, super awesome! Lol,

  19. #5076
    Default reinstall
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Yes, install the 2.1.2 deb on page 253 post #5044 and follow the instructions exactly, you should be good to go
    This 2.1.2 deb file fixes the install issue with 2.1.1
    Ok just reinstalled as suggested, will keep you posted on the crashes, can i now just go ahead and install the images and tiles folder with another theme i like?

  20. #5077
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    Ok just reinstalled as suggested, will keep you posted on the crashes, can i now just go ahead and install the images and tiles folder with another theme i like?
    Id recommend to check and make sure everything is working correctly with the default setup first.
    This way you know that if you add anything and have problems then thats where your issue will come from and not from OS7 itself

  21. #5078
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Id recommend to check and make sure everything is working correctly with the default setup first.
    This way you know that if you add anything and have problems then thats where your issue will come from and not from OS7 itself
    COol, sounds good, will keep an eye on it, i noticed my calender has gone to a small square and not showing my calender deatils, any ideas how i can fix that?

  22. #5079
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    COol, sounds good, will keep an eye on it, i noticed my calender has gone to a small square and not showing my calender deatils, any ideas how i can fix that?
    did you reboot after you installed the 2.1.2 deb?

    I personally verified that everything is working with this deb file.

    you should not be having a issue with this, because your running the exact same 2.1.2 deb version that I am
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-25 at 05:12 PM.

  23. #5080
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    did you reboot after you installed the 2.1.2 deb?
    Yep sure did, did it again just now. still 1 small box with no calander update.

Page 254 of 417 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •