Page 253 of 417 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,060 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    all my images are in 101APPLE and photo stream is not inabled
    Do the names of the images go something like 'IMG_0001.JPG' etc? Try enabling photo stream, go to your photo app, wait until there are some pictures in the photo stream section and respring

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Ok, I'm like confuse about this? Lol, I had 2.1.1 through Cydia, I download 2.1.2 that End posted earlier, and I reboot, is that fine or I will see some errors with this?
    Should be fine

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (2012-01-25)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Do you have photo stream enabled? If yes is there more than one folder in /var/mobile/Media/PhotoStreamData/? Are there folders in /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/? If yes, what are they called and which extensions do the files inside them have (either .JPG or .PNG)?

This version pulls from /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/101APPLE/, /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/ and the photo stream directory. So if you don't have any images in those directories, they obviously won't show up. I'll include an option in 3.0 to set a custom path from where you want to pull your images
    I like your explanation better

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-01-25)

I just updated to 2.1.2 per your I structions, so far, no issues. Will keep you posted if there's any problems.

Thanks

Ok, I'm like confuse about this? Lol, I had 2.1.1 through Cydia, I download 2.1.2 that End posted earlier, and I reboot, is that fine or I will see some errors with this?
    you should be fine, this is just for people who had Install and crash issues

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ejectionseatfixer View Post
    I just updated to 2.1.2 per your I structions, so far, no issues. Will keep you posted if there's any problems.
    Thanks for the feedback, Im glad its working for you

Hopefully MMI will repack my deb correctly this time so we can install it through Cydia again correctly

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    OS7 TiLT - YouTube

my setup.Thx for all your skin modders

Is it possible that with so much animates, faded, and cubed tiles, my battery drain is faster? I noticed, that the
    battery on my i4s drains a lil faster, since i have that setup.
    Your setup looks Great Nice job

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    you should be fine, this is just for people who had Install and crash issues
    Ok thanks, so I can just do the same thing when End release the version?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Here's my setup. Thanks End. Although its a theme…I Appreciate It
    Hey Silverado1987, can you share your tile set with me???

I need your facebook and twitter tile...

Thanks

Ok thanks, so I can just do the same thing when End release the version?
    Yes, this is the exact copy of the deb that we submitted to MMI to host on Cydia for us.

We have had issues in the past where MMI unpacked and repacked my deb file and in the process messed up file locations and permissions

So hopefully when the 2.1.2 is live on Cydia, I will personally verify that everything is setup the way it should be. And if not, we will have to go through the process of resubmitting it again until it is correct this time

So by everybody's feedback the deb is correctly configured, we will just have to verify that the Cydia version will be the same

Hello, where is the Theme plist ? Thanks for your help.

Thanks

...thx BC

So many animated, faded, and cubed tiles are not a problem? And how can i add my youtube Videos direct in my post, not as external youtube link ?
    Well, with all that going on at once you will experience a little more battery drain than a stock WP7 setup

Just limit the amount of animated stuff to a point where your are comfortable with looks and performance.
    It will be different for everybody's individual setup

Quote Originally Posted by all4tabs View Post
    Hello, where is the Theme plist ? Thanks for your help.
    User/Library/OS7/Tiles.plist

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone fix this? Lol, and this red is sexy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327497578.821592.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can anyone send or tell me how to find the Segoe UI font for the whole system? I'm talking about the settings menu, messages, everything. I downloaded the Gan-Man one but it only covers websites and facebook...

Ok Thanks.

User/Library/OS7/Tiles.plist

[/QUOTE] Ok Thanks

And where did I put the "ilovemyiPhone4" package ?
    Last edited by all4tabs; 2012-01-25 at 02:33 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by all4tabs View Post
    Ok Thanks

And where did I put the "ilovemyiPhone4" package ?
    User/Library/OS7 and replace the Tiles folder with ilovemyiPhone4 Tiles folder.

for the UI make sure you have winterboard installed and copy the winterboard UI folder to var/stash/themes/

now the themes folder will have characters after the name (something like this: themes5g654) or something to that extent, its different for everybody's setup. but thats the location

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    User/Library/OS7 and replace the Tiles folder with ilovemyiPhone4 Tiles folder.

for the UI make sure you have winterboard installed and copy the winterboard UI folder to var/stash/themes/

now the themes folder will have characters after the name (something like this: themes5g654) or something to that extent, its different for everybody's setup. but thats the location
    Ok THANKS a lot.

Thanks

Thx for the info, is there a way, that we can have the background from the cubed sms tile transparent, that looks more better when we use any white skin, because when the cube is rotating, there is a black square in the background behind the rotating cube.
    yes its totally customizable, open the TilewithBadge.html and edit the following locations to change color :

body {background: #000000} to this body {background: transparent}

now this will change the background color, but if you have a tile color selected in the OS7 setting menu, then the Cube background will be that color and not transparent (thats why I set it to black ).

To change the Cubes Face color find and edit this :

.face {
    background-color: black; <------ this is the color for the cubes use a hex # color to change the cubes color

you can also change rotation animations, and rotate to any side of the cube including top and bottom

Enjoy

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (2012-01-26)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I downloaded this theme from cydia, and it only came with one iPod tile folder, and it wasn't the new tile with play and forward rewind buttons, it was just the single one. Could anyone post their large music tile? Thanks.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to carlito95 For This Useful Post:

spaceynyc (2012-01-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carlito95 View Post
    I downloaded this theme from cydia, and it only came with one iPod tile folder, and it wasn't the new tile with play and forward rewind buttons, it was just the single one. Could anyone post their large music tile? Thanks.
    Ive had this discussion with Endfinity before about enabling the large music tile with controls instead of the small one with the artwork.

He preferred it to be this way for the Cydia package.

There is no Large Tile Music folder, just edit your info.plist in the music players folder to what is instructed on page 1 post 1 and you will be good to go

I'm still having problems with my iPod large tile. The album art isnt showing up its just gray. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kjohn919 View Post
    I'm still having problems with my iPod large tile. The album art isnt showing up its just gray. Is there any way to fix this?
    Not all mp3's have artwork embedded into it, press the FF button and flip a few songs, It should work when it finds a song that has artwork embedded

for the mp3's that dont have artwork, you will see the grey box as a placeholder

Page 253 of 417 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast