Page 252 of 417 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,040 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    any way you could send that to me?
    me too

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Just wondering, for bcscustom's messages notification cube, is it possible to do a transparent color tile with no black border? (the black appears when the cube spins). I'm using the darker blue of the custom tile background colors, and transparent tile option is set to on. Thanks!
    Yep the cubes are totally customizable. You can change the background color to transparent and change the cube face color seperatly. Open the TilewithBadge.html and you will see where to adjust the colors, the background just switch from #000000 to transparent or any other hex color you wish. Scroll down and you will see the face colors you can adjust the same way.

Each face can hold a image, video or widget and the cube can be configured to rotated to different faces, top or bottom

I also posted a clock, calendar and weather cube as an example.

Have fun modding your Cube

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Jephre (2012-01-26)

So, my music tile works now (thanks for that), but still no joy on the photo tile. It's not sending me into a respring anymore, just not working (blank, blue tile). Does anyone have a working photo tile on 2.1.2 that they can send me the com.apple.mobileslideshow folder for? Would be much appreciated!

okay, let me start off by saying this has been so confusing with the fact that theres like 3 threads open on this one theme. aside from that its beautiful and thanks to everyone who contributed. The problem I'm running into now is my ipod live tile is large and has the music control buttons but is not displaying any album art

and my tile transparency randomly turns off (closing apps, coming back from lockscreen)
    Last edited by kjohn919; 2012-01-25 at 06:55 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by throwback22 View Post
    So, my music tile works now (thanks for that), but still no joy on the photo tile. It's not sending me into a respring anymore, just not working (blank, blue tile). Does anyone have a working photo tile on 2.1.2 that they can send me the com.apple.mobileslideshow folder for? Would be much appreciated!
    Try this mate, Delete everything in your mobileslideshow folder except for the info.plist the other stuff is from wynds slide show and hasn't been removed

Verify that your info.plist has the following in it :

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327470499.371925.jpg

Respring and you should be good to go if your on V2.1.2 .

That a screenshot of from my actual info.plist currently running. My video shows it running

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Try this mate, Delete everything in your mobileslideshow folder except for the info.plist the other stuff is from wynds slide show and hasn't been removed

Verify that your info.plist has the following in it :

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1327470499.371925.jpg

Respring and you should be good to go if your on V2.1.2 .

That a screenshot of from my actual info.plist currently running. My video shows it running
    Must be me because it's still not working.

Thanks for the help though because knowing we're both on 2.1.2 and yours is working and we have the same info.plist means that something else weird is going on. I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks!

Hi there. I'm very new to jail breaking. This is my first iPhone after all. I love this theme a lot and it worked fine before I upgraded to 2.1.1 via cysia today. Now it just crashea the springboard. Can anyone help me? I was able to enjoy the new upgrade for a minute or two before it crashed. Seemed like it had something to do with the lock screen. This theme keeps on getting better and better, so I hope someone can helP me fix this. Sorry for any spelling/grammatical errors. Typed all this on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    I'm using the Segoe UI Light font that comes with iNZTW3, it seems to cover the whole system
    mind sharing please? thanks

Thanks

Default OS7:Revive 2.1.2 .deb File
    This is the .deb file for OS7:Revive V 2.1.2 we submitted to Cydia. Until it becomes live, this is for anyone who has install/crash issues installing the 2.1.1 version from Cydia and also for those who had problems upgrading to V2.1.2 using the zip file End posted earlier. Hopefully this will make it easier until the new version becomes live.

To use :

If your already on another version of OS7 and installed it through Cydia, please exit OS7 in dreamboard then go to Cydia and remove that version from there.

---> Now please verify that your DreamBoard/OS7 folder, the User/Library/OS7 folder, and the OS7.dylib have actually been remove using your computer or iFile. If not please delete those files. <---

Copy the new OS7 2.1.2 deb file into your root directory /

Use iFile and click onto the deb file and use installer to install.
    When it's finished your will get a results 0 code to let you know it has been installed, if you get a error 256 then you didn't remove your previous OS7 setup. So please follow the previous Instructiona and try again.

Now after you install slide to power off, then restart your device
    (this is critical to write your new setup out of the IOS Sandbox and write everything correctly to your root )

Now for most Dreamboard themes a reboot isn't necessary, but for the OS7.dylib to function correctly please don't skip this step or you will have issues/crashes

Activate the theme in Dreamboard and you should be good to go

Download here :OS72.1.2.deb

Hopefully this will ease the pain of installing until the Cydia version becomes live
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-25 at 01:03 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (2012-01-25)

Hello, I get my iphone 4S today and I download OS7 Revive and ilovemyiPhone4 package. But where did I put the files ? Sorry for my bad English.

what is the diference between version 2.1.1 and 2.1.2.?
    macbook pro retina 15" early 2013 i7 16gb ram 756gb SSD
    iphone 6 64GB black

I have an issue that just came up- the new lock screen that came with the newest Cydia release locks up my phone when I select "play" on the music player and I have to reboot it when that happens. Any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by filipegt500 View Post
    what is the diference between version 2.1.1 and 2.1.2.?
    More bug fixes, the slide show is working now as so is the ipod music player's Tile and Lockscreen album artwork feature

Quote Originally Posted by ejectionseatfixer View Post
    I have an issue that just came up- the new lock screen that came with the newest Cydia release locks up my phone when I select "play" on the music player and I have to reboot it when that happens. Any ideas?
    Did you download the Cydia V2.1.1 ?

Please try the Updated 2.1.2 deb file I just posted earlier and please follow the instructions on that post.

Let me know your results please
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-25 at 12:42 PM.

my slideshow and lockscreen album artwork is working, it seems fine to me, but i will update to 2.1.2 too :-)
    thanks
    macbook pro retina 15" early 2013 i7 16gb ram 756gb SSD
    iphone 6 64GB black

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by filipegt500 View Post
    my slideshow and lockscreen album artwork is working, it seems fine to me, but i will update to 2.1.2 too :-)
    thanks
    Not needed if everything is working correctly for you without any bugs. This is just for people with install/crash issues

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

bcscustoms, the deb file worked great I can now pin my mobileslideshow app to the homescreen the only issue I have now is there's no picture feed its just a blank tile

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    bcscustoms, the deb file worked great I can now pin my mobileslideshow app to the homescreen the only issue I have now is there's no picture feed its just a blank tile
    this version is pulling pictures from the var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE folder,

please verify that you do have images in that location.

Until End releases the 3.0 rewritten version that is the best we can do for now

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-01-25), Mkokolis (2012-01-25)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    Do you have photo stream enabled? If yes is there more than one folder in /var/mobile/Media/PhotoStreamData/? Are there folders in /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/? If yes, what are they called and which extensions do the files inside them have (either .JPG or .PNG)?

This version pulls from /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/101APPLE/, /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/ and the photo stream directory. So if you don't have any images in those directories, they obviously won't show up. I'll include an option in 3.0 to set a custom path from where you want to pull your images

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-25), Mkokolis (2012-01-25)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

all my images are in 101APPLE and photo stream is not enabled
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 2012-01-25 at 01:23 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    More bug fixes, the slide show is working now as so is the ipod music player's Tile and Lockscreen album artwork feature

Did you download the Cydia V2.1.1 ?

Please try the Updated 2.1.2 deb file I just posted earlier and please follow the instructions on that post.

Let me know your results please
    Ok, I'm like confuse about this? Lol, I had 2.1.1 through Cydia, I download 2.1.2 that End posted earlier, and I reboot, is that fine or I will see some errors with this?

Page 252 of 417 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast