Page 247 of 417 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    well i m using my winterboard UI/ cleanstatus/ arrange status bar/ callbar/colorkeyboard/UIsettings/omnistats/batteycenter /home page in safari thats is a lot of tweaks lol didnt think about it till i wrote it down and my device still runs smooth until i use the cubes sucks man i want to use them but id have to sacrifice alot.
    I know the feeling, Id love to run your UI and Winterboard, but I also love my animations (Im partial)

With our A4 devices, I guess it gonna be a choice, animations or the winterboard UI.

For those who like the whole WP7 experience and feel, I recommend running ilovemyiphone4's UI, but in doing so your gonna limit yourself and your RAM unless you hard code the images in yourself.

I guess we are all gonna have to update to A5 devices to run this theme with both the UI and the Animations

your right, tough choices

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    OK here are my First take on WP7 UIToggles. There not quite there yet, been busy for finals week, but I thought I'd share what i have so far

http://db.tt/lPXhxt7P

Attachment 562056
    that looks AWESOME. almost perfect.. how'd you get the Windows 7 Font in the settings menu?

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I know the feeling, Id love to run your UI and Winterboard, but I also love my animations (Im partial)

With our A4 devices, I guess it gonna be a choice, animations or the winterboard UI.

For those who like the whole WP7 experience and feel, I recommend running ilovemyiphone4's UI, but in doing so your gonna limit yourself and your RAM unless you hard code the images in yourself.

I guess we are all gonna have to update to A5 devices to run this theme with both the UI and the Animations

Or you can edit the files manually. Granted, this option doesn't allow for everything to be themed, but it does allow for some modifications.

------

ilovemyiPhone4 are the images in your theme optimized for iPhones? There should be an option in Winterboard to optimize them so they are more efficient on iOS devices (that's why when you open an image from your phone on your computer its just black). I have a nifty program called ios-png-normalizer that makes the optimized images viewable on your computer

------

The only tweaks I'm running are: SBSettings, Infinifolders, libhide, and Gridtab Safari. I can get a max of 260 mb free if I clear processes in SBSettings

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    OK here are my First take on WP7 UIToggles. There not quite there yet, been busy for finals week, but I thought I'd share what i have so far

http://db.tt/lPXhxt7P

Attachment 562056
    Nice work. I can't wait to see more of it
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-24 at 04:36 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the 4S and when I ran ilovemyiphone's stuff my phone refused to play Infinity Blade 2 and I would also get random resprings, but never any lag though... so it's just Winterboard unfortunately..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to spaceynyc For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    I have the 4S and when I ran ilovemyiphone's stuff my phone refused to play Infinity Blade 2 and I would also get random resprings, but never any lag though... so it's just Winterboard unfortunately..
    Thank you for the feedback You can see why I'm not a big fan of running dreamboard and winterboard together

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Or you can edit the files manually. Granted, this option doesn't allow for everything to be themed, but it does allow for some modifications.
    Your right, I've change a lot of my images, but I cant get all of them

i got the theme from cydia, downloaded it, did all that ssh fix for the no lock screen .. tried to use the theme and every time i click it in dream board it freezes and puts me to safe mode... any ideas... thx

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spiderwwe View Post
    i got the theme from cydia, downloaded it, did all that ssh fix for the no lock screen .. tried to use the theme and every time i click it in dream board it freezes and puts me to safe mode... any ideas... thx
    Try navigating to /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/ and deleting the 'com.apple.mobileslideshow' folder

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

spiderwwe (2012-01-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

------

ilovemyiPhone4 are the images in your theme optimized for iPhones? There should be an option in Winterboard to optimize them so they are more efficient on iOS devices (that's why when you open an image from your phone on your computer its just black). I have a nifty program called ios-png-normalizer that makes the optimized images viewable on your computer

------

The only tweaks I'm running are: SBSettings, Infinifolders, libhide, and Gridtab Safari. I can get a max of 260 mb free if I clear processes in SBSettings

Nice work. I can't wait to see more of it

i never thought of hitting that button lmao i m gonna do it now.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

wow thats pretty bad for a 4s!! im gettting steady 215 plus and if i clean up backgrounds i can go all the way up to 313mbs with all my tiles tweaks and gif tiles and UI. so honestly im not complaining.
    But thats the point, I don't want to have to RemoveBackground every 30 minutes of the day or clear my cache, respring, etc. I shouldn't have to do that on an iPhone 4, let alone a 4S.

What would be ideal is a tweak that will automatically remove background apps when it senses a drop in ram below 150mb.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    Thank you for the feedback You can see why I'm not a big fan of running dreamboard and winterboard together

Your right, I've change a lot of my images, but I cant get all of them

Pretty much this. Winterboard is in a dire need of an update as it hasn't truly seen a big update since the iOS 3 era. Since then its mainly just been compatibility updates for it. Its starting to show its age and I won't even install it on my phone because it decreases my RAM with or without any themes running.

i never thought of hitting that button lmao i m gonna do it now.
    Let me know if it helps any. Be sure you have an up to date version of your theme on your computer just in case you want to easily see your images and edit them (or download the program I talked about to convert the optimized copies).

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    But thats the point, I don't want to have to RemoveBackground every 30 minutes of the day or clear my cache, respring, etc. I shouldn't have to do that on an iPhone 4, let alone a 4S.

What would be ideal is a tweak that will automatically remove background apps when it senses a drop in ram below 150mb.
    I would so buy that tweak
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-24 at 04:49 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-24), zinjen (2012-01-24)

Thanks

well if we can get someone to extract the sharedartwork files so i can theme it and repack it we save ram big time and have no need for winterboard someone here directed me to macthemes forum/ios5 new,changed and relocated images thats were and i found all the names to theme the UI and thats were i found out about the shared artwork file that packs all the iphones UI but you need programs and commands to extract the images and repack them as a shared artwork file and i dont have those programs. that would be the best bet we probably can finally get the black background and have the white text like wp7 but dont quote me on that as im guessing this being that the iphones complete UI is packed in those files but i think each app has its own sharedartwork file. i need to get some sleep guys hope maybe someone here with knowledge of python 2.7.2 can extract and repack images thats the program needed.

Hi, I'm new to this, if the translation does not get it right because I'm Spanish and I need the google translator. In short, what I ask is that when installed, including newly installed cydia does not let me move or remove or keep the tiles, please someone help me? and another thing is that in the photo tiles, I put the code that puts on the first page but I still see the same, any help please?

Thanks

Pretty much this. Winterboard is in a dire need of an update as it hasn't truly seen a big update since the iOS 3 era. Since then its mainly just been compatibility updates for it. Its starting to show its age and I won't even install it on my phone because it decreases my RAM with or without any themes running.

Let me know if it helps any. Be sure you have an up to date version of your theme on your computer just in case you want to easily see your images and edit them (or download the program I talked about to convert the optimized copies).

I would so buy that tweak
    i remember there being such a tweak back in my ios3.1.2 days with the 3g lmao!!! i used that bc my 3g would kick me out each time id play a game that was huge on mb and i couldnt get far enough in the game that it would kick me out. Damn i hated those days lmao. That is why ilovemyiPhone4!!!!!!! lol. good nite guys.

Judging by his video posted earlier it is because he has more widgets, tweaks, animated gifs, live tiles all running at once. The iPhone 4 can't support all of it to provide a seamless working environment. I'm on a 4S with 10+ Live Tiles, No Winterboard (Everything hard-edited via root) and I still find myself only running about 150mb steadily.
    How did you hardcode the UIImages It's all packed in the shared.artwork file ([email protected] file?)...

well if we can get someone to extract the sharedartwork files so i can theme it and repack it we save ram big time and have no need for winterboard someone here directed me to macthemes forum/ios5 new,changed and relocated images thats were and i found all the names to theme the UI and thats were i found out about the shared artwork file that packs all the iphones UI but you need programs and commands to extract the images and repack them as a shared artwork file and i dont have those programs. that would be the best bet we probably can finally get the black background and have the white text like wp7 but dont quote me on that as im guessing this being that the iphones complete UI is packed in those files but i think each app has its own sharedartwork file. i need to get some sleep guys hope maybe someone here with knowledge of python 2.7.2 can extract and repack images thats the program needed.
    I've heard that replacing the SharedArtwork files can create some problems, so we would need to look into that more before it becoming a viable alternative. I feel like the white text is probably something that can be changed through MobileSubstrate because it would definitely be a string of some kind.

Thanks

theres a tweak called MultiCleaner in Cydia, it will give you some options on how to handle background apps and what nots

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Try navigating to /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/ and deleting the 'com.apple.mobileslideshow' folder

You my friend, are the Man. thx.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by serfer View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this, if the translation does not get it right because I'm Spanish and I need the google translator. In short, what I ask is that when installed, including newly installed cydia does not let me move or remove or keep the tiles, please someone help me? and another thing is that in the photo tiles, I put the code that puts on the first page but I still see the same, any help please?
    wow that google translator is pretty good. LOL Soy hispano tambien pero no soy tan bein escribeindolo so no me agas bula lol thats without google translator. Now im going to sleep. well erik with noc i tried optimizing the theme through winterboard and it helped alittle i even turned winterboard off and the cube tile still distorts after exiting an app no different then if i was using the UI with winterboard so i give up lol. i might just try and replace all these images in the original system apps folders to theme it like that but the problem is some things wont theme without removing the sharedartwork cached files ive done that already and it worked to an extent bc not everything was themed. i need to get to bed im posting way too much on this forum lol.

I've heard that replacing the SharedArtwork files can create some problems, so we would need to look into that more before it becoming a viable alternative. I feel like the white text is probably something that can be changed through MobileSubstrate because it would definitely be a string of some kind.
    i thought that too and ive been looking all in my phones **** like it was pussy and my girl laughs and says damn you know your phones insides more then mine lmao. im sorry im talking outa my *** right now bc im tired i need to get off this laptop.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-24 at 05:18 PM.

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I'm having a couple major issues using 2.1.0-4 or whatever the current version on Cydia is.

1) after 20 minutes or all my home screen tiles disappear and don't come back until I respring
    2) I only had this happen one time but all the tiles started linking to the app directly above them. I'd try to open my phone and it would open photos, etc

Would really appreciate a fix for that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    How did you hardcode the UIImages It's all packed in the shared.artwork file ([email protected] file?)...
    yes thats were all the UIImages are but we need an extractor if i had help rethemeing everything **** between a couple of us together we can do it and drop the [email protected]k file were it goes and backup the original as a default incase we f-up doing it. but i donot work with python program or xcode so i cant do it. I dont remember who but someone here extracted it for me i themed some of it but man you have no idea how much **** to theme is in that file and if you dont theme everything it will look messed up and that is what happened to me when i sent it back to him to repack it.

Page 247 of 417 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast