Page 246 of 417 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Use BBSETTING to know about the ram

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cap10turki For This Useful Post:

jediuk (2012-01-24)

sorry quite new to this, where is BBsetting?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    End stated a few post back that when he implemented the calendar, it brought back some old issues, including the photo stream not working. He is working on a fix
    This started with the previous release as soon as the A5 jailbreak came out but it hasn't gone away for me

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    sorry quite new to this, where is BBsetting?
    you can get it from cydia but sbsetting does the same thing also omni stat as well but with sbsettings you can configure it to show your RAM on top next to the clock on your bar

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

jediuk (2012-01-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so has anyone installed the updated os7 revive theme in cydia I just got home and before I try this wanted to know if it's the fix?

I was also experiencing a higher number of crashes on the 4S. I've gone back to an earlier release for the time being.
    On a side note I didn't like not being able to remove the media controls and album art from the lock screen without a respring. I realise I might be alone on this but I like my wallpaper.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Great work to all but i can confirm that my iphone 4s crashes and you have to respring to get back into OS7, i am running 2.2.1 with the tiles and images from iloveiphone 4.

Any ideas, it generally occurs due to the lock screen.

Btw, there is a spelling mistake on the messaging icon as it says messaeging.

Cheers

Jed
    Smh!! Lol go into the tile under info.plist and correct the spelling were you see it misspelled that's my bad! I renamed it from messages to Messageing but I guess I had a typo!

I believe that's an older version in cydia. Most recent version is in this thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Ok so has anyone installed the updated os7 revive theme in cydia I just got home and before I try this wanted to know if it's the fix?
    The current version in Cydia is 2.1.0, you don't need that as you already have 2.1.1. There will be an update in a few days, which is 2.1.1, so you don't need that either. And after that, I'll submit the fix

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

ilovemyiPhone4 (2012-01-24)

Quote Originally Posted by T7Seven View Post
    I was also experiencing a higher number of crashes on the 4S. I've gone back to an earlier release for the time being.
    On a side note I didn't like not being able to remove the media controls and album art from the lock screen without a respring. I realise I might be alone on this but I like my wallpaper.
    Nice to know I'm not alone in this xD then again my iOS has always been buggy :/ I'm moving back to an older release as well :] I think the new updated Cydia one is pretty good, it gave me a max. 110mb while on 2.1.1-3 I'm getting a 90mb cap

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    The current version in Cydia is 2.1.0, you don't need that as you already have 2.1.1. There will be an update in a few days, which is 2.1.1, so you don't need that either. And after that, I'll submit the fix
    ok cool! well im happy with this version till you release the next update. I just dont see why people are still having problems with my setup and this version that is why i posted a video showing no lag and tiles all working. Only problem with lag is when i use bcscustoms cube tile and im only using two animated gif tiles that i made and they dont pull much ram plus the modmyi rss feed live tile and integrated ipod/pictures and fb and i see no lag whatsoever infact its way smoother, its just when i use the cube tiles and really only when i enter and exit an app with the cube tile installed is were i notice the lag so for now im not using them.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

ok cool! well im happy with this version till you release the next update. I just dont see why people are still having problems with my setup and this version that is why i posted a video showing no lag and tiles all working. Only problem with lag is when i use bcscustoms cube tile and im only using two animated gif tiles that i made and they dont pull much ram plus the modmyi rss feed live tile and integrated ipod/pictures and fb and i see no lag whatsoever infact its way smoother, its just when i use the cube tiles and really only when i enter and exit an app with the cube tile installed is were i notice the lag so for now im not using them.
    the total number of tile you run at once (live or not) along with the cube tile will be a factor too, to test try reducing the total number of tiles you have to six or eight with the cube being one of them and tell me the results please.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-24 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    May I pls have your flipping V tile the one next to your espn tile? thanks
    heres the vevo tile but i did not create this tile it is bcscustoms html tile and jonkjon helped me with modding it to flip that way i just placed my images in the tile to take that effect.

com.vevo.iphone.zip

the total number of tile you run at once (live or not) along with the cube tile will be a factor too, to test try reducing the total number of tiles you have to six or eight with the cube being one of them and tell me the results please.
    ok ill try that now bc i do have a **** load of tiles on my home screen but with no lag unless i use the cube tiles and they donot cause lag until i enter or exit an app and when i respring the lag goes away but im gonna try this now.

yeah its still creating lag after i exit an app but clears after a respring and i left only 6 tiles the phone,mail,sms,pictures,ipod with media controls and the xbox live cube. it only lags once i exit an app. i could have up to 15 tiles on my homescreen and its smooth until i enter and exit an app with the cube tile on.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-24 at 03:29 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

might01 (2012-01-25)

Thanks

yeah its still creating lag after i exit an app but clears after a respring and i left only 6 tiles the phone,mail,sms,pictures,ipod with media controls and the xbox live cube. it only lags once i exit an app. i could have up to 15 tiles on my homescreen and its smooth until i enter and exit an app with the cube tile on.
    So explain to me what you mean by "lag" then, because I have a ipod touch 4g with half the RAM you do, run 12 tiles, 2 cubes and get no "lag".
    Does your whole device slow to a crawl or is it just the scrolling of the tiles afterward when you exit an app.

Sorry but Im confused s to what exactly your referring to by "lag" ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Can someone help me with finding 2 tiles one is a cydia tile with one of the blocks popping up when you have an update and the other is the htc weather I had both but I can't find them

Thanks

So explain to me what you mean by "lag" then, because I have a ipod touch 4g with half the RAM you do, run 12 tiles, 2 cubes and get no "lag".
    Does your whole device slow to a crawl or is it just the scrolling of the tiles afterward when you exit an app.

Sorry but Im confused s to what exactly your referring to by "lag" ?
    lag meaning when i scroll up and down it kinda glitches goes up and down slower then when i dont have it on but it only happens when i open an app and exit it and the cube distorts a little.

Thanks

lag meaning when i scroll up and down it kinda glitches goes up and down slower then when i dont have it on but it only happens when i open an app and exit it and the cube distorts a little.
    Ok, so your whole device isn't slowing down then, its just the scrolling of the tiles afterwards?

Strange, I don't get that on my device at all, even with half the RAM of a iPhone4

I think I run less tweaks than you do (I only have sbsetting and thats it), and I don't run winterboard or the UI at all,
    maybe it has something to do with those ?

Ok, i just updated my phone to the latest os7 in cydia nad then reapplied all the tiles and images from "iloveiphone.zip" (i think thats what it was called) and i have no crashes since the last hour, so looking good.

Thanks all.

Jed

btw, does anyone know how to get rid of the white icons, field test and setup, i have rebooted a dozen times and still there.
    Last edited by jediuk; 2012-01-24 at 04:12 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, so your whole device isn't slowing down then, its just the scrolling of the tiles afterwards?

Strange, I don't get that on my device at all, even with half the RAM of a iPhone4

I think I run less tweaks than you do (I only have sbsetting and thats it), and I don't run winterboard or the UI at all,
    Judging by his video posted earlier it is because he has more widgets, tweaks, animated gifs, live tiles all running at once. The iPhone 4 can't support all of it to provide a seamless working environment. I'm on a 4S with 10+ Live Tiles, No Winterboard (Everything hard-edited via root) and I still find myself only running about 150mb steadily.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

23. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Judging by his video posted earlier it is because he has more widgets, tweaks, animated gifs, live tiles all running at once. The iPhone 4 can't support all of it to provide a seamless working environment. I'm on a 4S with 10+ Live Tiles, No Winterboard (Everything hard-edited via root) and I still find myself only running about 150mb steadily.
    Thank You

Thanks

well i m using my winterboard UI/ cleanstatus/ arrange status bar/ callbar/colorkeyboard/UIsettings/omnistats/batteycenter /home page in safari thats is a lot of tweaks lol didnt think about it till i wrote it down and my device still runs smooth until i use the cubes sucks man i want to use them but id have to sacrifice alot.

Thank You
    wow thats pretty bad for a 4s!! im gettting steady 215 plus and if i clean up backgrounds i can go all the way up to 313mbs with all my tiles tweaks and gif tiles and UI. so honestly im not complaining.

Ok, i just updated my phone to the latest os7 in cydia nad then reapplied all the tiles and images from "iloveiphone.zip" (i think thats what it was called) and i have no crashes since the last hour, so looking good.

Thanks all.

Jed

btw, does anyone know how to get rid of the white icons, field test and setup, i have rebooted a dozen times and still there.
    well glad to see that it works for you like it does for me.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-24 at 04:20 PM.

Page 246 of 417 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast