Page 245 of 417 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

OK here are my First take on WP7 UIToggles. There not quite there yet, been busy for finals week, but I thought I'd share what i have so far

http://db.tt/lPXhxt7P

-img_0500.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    OK here are my First take on WP7 UIToggles. There not quite there yet, been busy for finals week, but I thought I'd share what i have so far

http://db.tt/lPXhxt7P

-img_0500.png
    Hey I like what I see so far keep up the great work.

Hey guys. So finally got my 4s jailbroken, installed dreamboard and OS7:Revive and everything worked fine. Checked cydia today, uninstalled OS7, rebooted, installed update, rebooted, went to dreamboard to appy the theme and it crashes every time, without fail.

**Update: Nvm, got it working. I used cydia auto install on a OS7:Revive 2.0.1.deb I had. Upgraded that to 2.1.1 and voila, it works! now onto modding it...
    Last edited by throwback22; 2012-01-24 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks

Hey End,

just got a great idea, i'd like to suggest you:

you see, that many people here are using tweaks like cleanstatus and arrangestatusbar, to arrange the statusbar time on the homescreen. but in most cases they hide things like signalstrength and battery level and this tweaks takes effect in every app, also in the notification center.

would it be possible for you, when you're rewriting the homescreen, to fully delete the statusbar, so the gap is gone, as you sad you would do, so there's not that amount of Space between the first tiles row and the edge of the screen, and just make the time in the right corner of the screen? i know, Wyndwarrior made something like this to display the time above the arrow (but you know how it looks like )

would be very cool thing, because I do like the normal iOS Status bar in normal apps and so, but it's kinda annoying in MetroUI-HS, and i don't really like to use two different tweaks more, just to make it look like there is only the time in this corner whilst there is just ONLY the time in every Statusbar and nothing else... i you could make this, we could see the other informations in notification center and other apps

just a suggestion, but it would be awesome if you could realize that somehow ^^

PS: just noticed there's a gap between the last app on app list (youtube for me) and the lower edge, probably the same size as a MiniTile... could you make it the same with the last tile row?

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Ok end, you're going to hate me for this, but I reinstalled the old dylib (2.1.1-2) and the tiles are changing colors... :S eirher it was a bug with my ipt4 or it was something in the settings.plist that u changed (assuming u changed anythinh in there)... I'm so sorry I caused u to lose more sleep than you would've ;_;

Edit: nope, it's still a bug, but I'd take this over my inability to actually run any apps on 2.1.1-3 x)

Also, 2.1.1-2 has the album cover for the music tile still working. Just thought I'd put that out there x)

Bcs: I feel like ipt4 users should stick to 2.1.1-2... Maybe it's just me but I've been crashing on a lot of apps, including muzik just by itself, with 2.1.1-3. Have you experienced this too or is my ipt just messed up?
    Is the 2.1.1-fix the same as 2.1.1-3?
    If so, I don't experience the same issues as you are O.o
    At least not a single crash and no color changes
    Last edited by kakadua; 2012-01-24 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    I'll post it in the morning but it's not actually mine! Bcs made the HTML and jonkjon made the mod to make the cube rotate that way and I added the images.
    Thanks I'll wait for it. I like the way this doesn't pop in and out. I wonder if we could mod bc's cube that way. I like the way it rotates in different directions, just don't like the way it pops in and out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FringeMän View Post
    Hey End,

just got a great idea, i'd like to suggest you:

you see, that many people here are using tweaks like cleanstatus and arrangestatusbar, to arrange the statusbar time on the homescreen. but in most cases they hide things like signalstrength and battery level and this tweaks takes effect in every app, also in the notification center.

would it be possible for you, when you're rewriting the homescreen, to fully delete the statusbar, so the gap is gone, as you sad you would do, so there's not that amount of Space between the first tiles row and the edge of the screen, and just make the time in the right corner of the screen? i know, Wyndwarrior made something like this to display the time above the arrow (but you know how it looks like )

would be very cool thing, because I do like the normal iOS Status bar in normal apps and so, but it's kinda annoying in MetroUI-HS, and i don't really like to use two different tweaks more, just to make it look like there is only the time in this corner whilst there is just ONLY the time in every Statusbar and nothing else... i you could make this, we could see the other informations in notification center and other apps

just a suggestion, but it would be awesome if you could realize that somehow ^^

PS: just noticed there's a gap between the last app on app list (youtube for me) and the lower edge, probably the same size as a MiniTile... could you make it the same with the last tile row?

I'm not End, but I can confirm the gap at the top of the tiles will be reduced in 3.0. In addition End stated numerous times that he wants to keep the theme as close to a real WP7 as possible. If you look at the WP7 it does in fact include signal bars at the top as well as the time. Obviously he will ultimately be the one making the final decision, but I think removing the status bar takes away from the theme. I want to know if I'm on Wi-Fi or on 3G as well as how many signal bars I have thats just my opinion.. So just to make things clear you want him to remove the gap on top of the tiles but create one at the bottom of the tiles?

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Just so you know unless your on an iPhone 4s you'll get a lot of lag once you exit an app I don't use the cube tiles bc of this but I do have them in my setup for show but I intend on buying an ip4s soon so I'll rock them then. And for the guy who said his phone went haywire after installing my theme could've been behind the cube tiles so if I were you rename the cube tiles do that they donot cause that unless your usIng a 4s. There's other Xbox live tiles in that setup that donot use up ram I have a slide that ramses09 made that I modded and an exact replica of the Xbox live tile in there so you can choose from them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    I'm not End, but I can confirm the gap at the top of the tiles will be reduced in 3.0. In addition End stated numerous times that he wants to keep the theme as close to a real WP7 as possible. If you look at the WP7 it does in fact include signal bars at the top as well as the time. Obviously he will ultimately be the one making the final decision, but I think removing the status bar takes away from the theme. I want to know if I'm on Wi-Fi or on 3G as well as how many signal bars I have thats just my opinion.. So just to make things clear you want him to remove the gap on top of the tiles but create one at the bottom of the tiles?
    first: i know, but problem with WP7's SB is, that you only see signal bars & Co., when you tap the status bar, it comes down to show you what you have, he sad, that one beautiful day, he'll manage it to work the same way on OS7, but it's gonna be a long hard way (or so)... i meant, that you don't have those infos always on top, but if you want to see, if you're on 3G or EDGE or WiFi and your battery level and so on, you easily can see it through notification center, you see what i mean?
    but i'm clearly seeing your point, i'm just kinda annoyed that i can't see any of that in any app, when i'm using clearstatus or else, just to get that clean look as ilovemyiPhone4

second: yeah, i know, sounds kinda confusing, but i got to play with a real WP7 lately, and i noticed, that there were this gap on both the tile list and the app list, and since i've seen that, i cant get rid of the thought that there's something missing, when i scroll down to the lowest tile (i know, nitpicking is annoying, sorry, but that's me) and those even pretty tiny things make me feels like it's not the same as WP7... truly, it's not, i know, but we all want to make ourselves feel like it's at least the real homescreen with live tiles and so on, whilst having an iPhone and iOS's performance regarding the apps

PS: just to make it clear:
    You all have done a really awesome work! even if you're not posting any self-made high-complicate-written apps, you all helped to make this theme better! especially those who did all the great things to make the rest of the UI feel like WP7 (i'm not gonna call any name, but everyone knows which people i mean )
    thank you all for this great theme!
    Last edited by FringeMän; 2012-01-24 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

first: i know, but problem with WP7's SB is, that you only see signal bars & Co., when you tap the status bar, it comes down to show you what you have, he sad, that one beautiful day, he'll manage it to work the same way on OS7, but it's gonna be a long hard way (or so)... i meant, that you don't have those infos always on top, but if you want to see, if you're on 3G or EDGE or WiFi and your battery level and so on, you easily can see it through notification center, you see what i mean?
    but i'm clearly seeing your point, i'm just kinda annoyed that i can't see any of that in any app, when i'm using clearstatus or else, just to get that clean look as ilovemyiPhone4

second: yeah, i know, sounds kinda confusing, but i got to play with a real WP7 lately, and i noticed, that there were this gap on both the tile list and the app list, and since i've seen that, i cant get rid of the thought that there's something missing, when i scroll down to the lowest tile (i know, nitpicking is annoying, sorry, but that's me) and those even pretty tiny things make me feels like it's not the same as WP7... truly, it's not, i know, but we all want to make ourselves feel like it's at least the real homescreen with live tiles and so on, whilst having an iPhone and iOS's performance regarding the apps

You all have done a really awesome work! even if you're not posting any self-made high-complicate-written apps, you all helped to make this theme better! especially those who did all the great things to make the rest of the UI feel like WP7 (i'm not gonna call any name, but everyone knows which people i mean )

That's what the gap at the bottom will look like:

And that's what the gap on the top will look like:

Yes, there's still a gap, but that's how it's on the real WP7, there is place for one app from the app list between the arrow and the edge of the screen. Besides, it looks weird when I reduce the gap more than this

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

FringeMän (2012-01-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

That's what the gap at the bottom will look like:

And that's what the gap on the top will look like:

Yes, there's still a gap, but that's how it's on the real WP7, there is place for one app from the app list between the arrow and the edge of the screen. Besides, it looks weird when I reduce the gap more than this
    Yeey, that's exactly what i meant thanks end, can't wait for it :P

Thanks

Ahhhh now I see where you are going...I remember that day he mentioned something about the status bar and that would be a cool addition. See I haven't spent a lot time with a real wp7. I've just played with one here and there. But if it is going to make it more official then I'm all for it. We'll see what he says about it one thing about End he's great at implementing things to this theme. When we discussed the launch animation I didn't think it was possible, although I was hopeful. I got tied up for a few weeks and came back and he made it happen all by himself pure genius!.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-01-24), FringeMän (2012-01-24)

There was an update this morning in Cydia for OS7 Revive and it did away with the tile color transparency switch- I don't know who posts those to Cydia do hopefully they will see this- is there any way we can update it again to include it again? I love that lil' switch...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I still don't get why my photos app crashes when i pin it I just did a fresh install of OS7 and I still have the same problem

that was a older version you need the dylib from the first page

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Bcs: I feel like ipt4 users should stick to 2.1.1-2... Maybe it's just me but I've been crashing on a lot of apps, including muzik just by itself, with 2.1.1-3. Have you experienced this too or is my ipt just messed up?
    I think its just you, I'm having no crashes whatsoever, On my setup I am running 16 tiles, 2 of which are notification cubes, 6 are my fade tiles and a live weather widget. Im getting 100+ Free ram consistently.

By reducing my tiles to 6 with 2 notification cubes, Ive actually managed to hit 137MB free

-img_0152.png

Quote Originally Posted by kakadua View Post
    Is the 2.1.1-fix the same as 2.1.1-3?
    If so, I don't experience the same issues as you are O.o
    At least not a single crash and no color changes
    Yeah I'm crashing a lot on the newest release (2.1.1-3) I don't seem to crash as much on the release before it (2.1.1-2), though it could be that my iPod is messed up :P how much ram can u clear at max D:

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I think its just you, I'm having no crashes whatsoever, On my setup I am running 16 tiles, 2 of which are notification cubes, 6 are my fade tiles and a live weather widget. Im getting 100+ Free ram consistently.

By reducing my tiles to 6 with 2 notification cubes, Ive actually managed to hit 137MB free

-img_0152.png
    Wow ._. Ok my iPod is messed up... >.< I'll try removing everything and reinstalling os7 and see if that works :P
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-24 at 02:06 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

-img_0152.png
    I thought it was because I was on a 4s but so is End and he couldn't find the problem so I don't know what else to do

Default crashing
    Hi guys,

Great work to all but i can confirm that my iphone 4s crashes and you have to respring to get back into OS7, i am running 2.2.1 with the tiles and images from iloveiphone 4.

Any ideas, it generally occurs due to the lock screen.

Btw, there is a spelling mistake on the messaging icon as it says messaeging.

Cheers

Jed

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I thought it was because I was on a 4s but so is End and he couldn't find the problem so I don't know what else to do
    End stated a few post back that when he implemented the calendar, it brought back some old issues, including the photo stream not working. He is working on a fix

-img_0152.png

How do you get it to show the RAM being used, mine doesnt display that?

Page 245 of 417 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast