Page 244 of 417 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    you know i had to post a video lmao!!

hey! your vid looks awesome.. I'm taking bits and pieces out of several customizations including yours and had one quick question:

Where is the .png for the Music+Video tile located? I looked in all 3 com.apple.mobileipod folders? thanks in advance! looking forward to your response

dude..package this up and give a link!

ofcourse lol ill pm it to you.
    alright thank you very much ! i tried messaging you earlier, and i think your inbox is full , so just a heads up ! thanks again though !

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joshman458 View Post
    Hey ilovemyiPhone 4 , thanks for helping me out so much with setting up my theme ! Is there a winterboard theme or a custom theme you have for these attached pictures ?
    heres the winterboard ui with wp7 uisounds

http://www.mediafire.com/?1c5cbwlcp7srz54

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    dude..package this up and give a link!
    heres my setup!

ilovemyiPhone4-OS7 V2.1.1 setrup.zip

Quote Originally Posted by joshman458 View Post
    alright thank you very much ! i tried messaging you earlier, and i think your inbox is full , so just a heads up ! thanks again though !
    no doubt homie
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-24 at 03:55 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

joshman458 (2012-01-24), Runt (2012-01-29), spaceynyc (2012-01-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

anyone out there can point me to the music tile with the 3 working buttons? I just got the small tile with the Zune logo, I dont want that anymore..
    thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for this great theme. Please add Asian language support. And fix the bug that I remove an app from cydia, the app still shows on the menu. And when i tap the removed app, the app list disappears with the left arrow button, so the screen is stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    anyone out there can point me to the music tile with the 3 working buttons? I just got the small tile with the Zune logo, I dont want that anymore..
    thanks!
    yea i figured it out.. you can find it in the Images folder.. I'm about to change it myself too hehe

Hey...i saw someone mention that the alarm doesn't turn off when you slide the screen up to unlock? I've experienced that too.

I have a temporary fix that worked for me it until End updates it hopefully.

Basically, i use winter board and activate another lock screen theme that i previously used. When i slide up to unlock, the alarm is cut. The downside is, when u slide up to unlock, you see the additional theme appearing first before your springboard.

Hope this helps those with alarm problems for now

Is anyone else having a problem where you swipe to unlock, hit the cancel button instead of entering your password then you are stuck at your springboard and cannot attempt to unlock again until you respring? Someone please say yes :P

Also curious as to how much RAM most of you have after a respring, I am in the lower 200s (unless I free process's in SBSettings), wondering if I am lower than most folks.
    Last edited by wdw5000; 2012-01-24 at 05:06 AM.

For Ram I sit at about 220-330mb, depending on if I use Winterboard or not.

Ok end, you're going to hate me for this, but I reinstalled the old dylib (2.1.1-2) and the tiles are changing colors... :S eirher it was a bug with my ipt4 or it was something in the settings.plist that u changed (assuming u changed anythinh in there)... I'm so sorry I caused u to lose more sleep than you would've ;_;

Edit: nope, it's still a bug, but I'd take this over my inability to actually run any apps on 2.1.1-3 x)

Also, 2.1.1-2 has the album cover for the music tile still working. Just thought I'd put that out there x)

Bcs: I feel like ipt4 users should stick to 2.1.1-2... Maybe it's just me but I've been crashing on a lot of apps, including muzik just by itself, with 2.1.1-3. Have you experienced this too or is my ipt just messed up?
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-24 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    IS there a download link? This is awesome though, Im going to try and convert it into a slider theme which I did before, but was unsuccessful. I know the .png names if you want to take a crack at it.
    Here is the download link: Windows Phone 7 Sliders Release.psd

-os7-switches.png

If you can make the toggles in iOS the same as these that would be so amazing!

Anybody can use these for whatever they make. I would appreciate it if you gave me credit though

Note: Since I was just making these for fun, they are at 234 x 234 resolution (tile size). You can resize them to whatever though and they shouldn't lose any quality
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-24 at 06:09 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

ByteArt (2012-01-24), spaceynyc (2012-01-24)

Quote Originally Posted by wdw5000 View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem where you swipe to unlock, hit the cancel button instead of entering your password then you are stuck at your springboard and cannot attempt to unlock again until you respring? Someone please say yes :P

Also curious as to how much RAM most of you have after a springbreak, I am in the lower 200s (unless I free process's in SBSettings), wondering if I am lower than most folks.
    I experienced the lock thing too :] I just don't use locks anymore xD

how do you change the clock to standard time? It was there then it just decided to swap to military...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanative View Post
    how do you change the clock to standard time? It was there then it just decided to swap to military...
    Clock where? Are you sure ur general settings > date/time has 24hr off? Do you have any tweaks that might be messing with the clock codes? These are all for the status bar btw :P I dunno how the lockscreen clock works so you'll have to ask end when he comes back from his well deserved hibernation :]

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Clock where? Are you sure ur general settings > date/time has 24hr off? Do you have any tweaks that might be messing with the clock codes? These are all for the status bar btw :P I dunno how the lockscreen clock works so you'll have to ask end when he comes back from his well deserved hibernation :]
    I think mine went military when I applied ilovemyiPhone4's setup.. oopsies lol where can I find the code line to change it?

Quote Originally Posted by ericmac017 View Post
    I think mine went military when I applied ilovemyiPhone4's setup.. oopsies lol where can I find the code line to change it?
    I think ilovemyiphone4'll handle this question then :] just wait for him to get online

Thanks

you know i had to post a video lmao!!

May I pls have your flipping V tile the one next to your espn tile? thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    May I pls have your flipping V tile the one next to your espn tile? thanks
    I'll post it in the morning but it's not actually mine! Bcs made the HTML and jonkjon made the mod to make the cube rotate that way and I added the images.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Since I just did an icon for this earlier, I thought I'd help you out. Here you go. Did the lockicon and the [email protected] in case you need that too. Hope its good enough for you >Attachment 561997 Attachment 561998 <
    Hard to see since they are white but they are there!
    Perfect- thanks bro.

Page 244 of 417 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast