Page 243 of 417 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Really? are you actually doubting me?

nvm, I see you edited your post
    Lol, I'm sorry, oh great bcs, for doubting your infinite wisdom x)

Also, I'm noticing a slight ram increase, but at the same time I'm experiencing more app crashes :S

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-24)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Lol, I'm sorry, oh great bcs, for doubting your infinite wisdom x)

Also, I'm noticing a slight ram increase, but at the same time I'm experiencing more app crashes :S
    Well, I've never been called Great or Wise before Both of which are doubtful

but I do know how to configure my OS7 setup

Of my 546 post about 500 are just OS7 Related , and about 400 of those are helping other people with it

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Anyone have a clean small weather tile?
    -weather.jpg
    I made a small tile out of the bigger one. I can share if you like

Got kinda bored and decided I would just make the Windows Phone 7 toggles for fun. I believe the ones used in theme and subsequent addons are probably from the SBsettings toggles featured in the Mods thread (I could be wrong!). I noticed in this screenshot from a WP7 device that the walls of the toggles are actually a bit thicker than the ones in this theme (totallllly nitpicking, I know ) and made mine to reflect that I think.

WP7:

-7120.wp7_5f00_2011_2d00_10_2d00_11_5f00_10_2d00_34_2d00_18_5f00_0b95e445.jpg

Here are the one's I created:

-os7-switches.png

Now I realize the desire for these is not going to be great. If you guys (mainly to ones creating themes and this theme in general) want the .PSD file I can post it. At least with the .PSD you guys can resize the image without losing much quality (if any), change the color easily, etc. Again, this isn't really a big deal, just something I threw together real quick (they were quite easy to make).

One more thing: Here is a red tile with the exact same red used on WP7 devices (the red in this theme isn't actually the same as the one in WP7)

-red-tile.png

Your going to need to replace a tile in the OS7/Images/Backgrounds folder and select it as a custom tile to use
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 2012-01-24 at 01:43 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

ByteArt (2012-01-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Is anyone else having issues with the calendar (ls and tile) besides me? I posted about it earlier a couple of pages ago but things were pretty busy then so I thought maybe my post kind of slipped by.......
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

I tried using art studio for this but it doesn't seem to preserve transparency...can someone resize it for the 20x20 lock icon?

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

you know i had to post a video lmao!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

<3MyiPhone5 (2012-01-24), bcscustom (2012-01-24), j0k3r (2012-01-24), jayteez (2012-01-24), joshman458 (2012-01-24)

Quote Originally Posted by ecksel02 View Post
    I tried using art studio for this but it doesn't seem to preserve transparency...can someone resize it for the 20x20 lock icon?

Thanks
    Since I just did an icon for this earlier, I thought I'd help you out. Here you go. Did the lockicon and the [email protected] in case you need that too. Hope its good enough for you >Name:  LockIcon.png
Views: 805
Size:  3.2 KB Name:  LockIcon@2x.png
Views: 804
Size:  3.9 KB <
    Hard to see since they are white but they are there!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

ecksel02 (2012-01-24)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

In the release prior to this one it fixed the problem of the os7 wallpaper sticking when you switch back to the default theme but now it's back with the final release

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    In the release prior to this one it fixed the problem of the os7 wallpaper sticking when you switch back to the default theme but now it's back with the final release
    I just tested that right now and it worked fine for me

Is anyone else having dramas getting weather tiles to work. All permissions are set, tried 5 different ones and not getting any animations or temp?

help appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    Implementing the calendar tile brought back some old issues, e.g. no album art on the music tile, no photo stream functionality for the slideshow tile and this. There will be a new update on Cydia in a few days (for the calendar stuff) and after that I'll submit another version that should fix all those bugs

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-24), Mkokolis (2012-01-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Got kinda bored and decided I would just make the Windows Phone 7 toggles for fun. I believe the ones used in theme and subsequent addons are probably from the SBsettings toggles featured in the Mods thread (I could be wrong!). I noticed in this screenshot from a WP7 device that the walls of the toggles are actually a bit thicker than the ones in this theme (totallllly nitpicking, I know ) and made mine to reflect that I think.

WP7:

-os7-switches.png

Now I realize the desire for these is not going to be great. If you guys (mainly to ones creating themes and this theme in general) want the .PSD file I can post it. At least with the .PSD you guys can resize the image without losing much quality (if any), change the color easily, etc. Again, this isn't really a big deal, just something I threw together real quick (they were quite easy to make).

One more thing: Here is a red tile with the exact same red used on WP7 devices (the red in this theme isn't actually the same as the one in WP7)

-red-tile.png

Your going to need to replace a tile in the OS7/Images/Backgrounds folder and select it as a custom tile to use
    since your sharing official wp7 tiles heres an official blue i had a guy from xdadevelopers for wp7 send me.

-background4.png

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Implementing the calendar tile brought back some old issues, e.g. no album art on the music tile, no photo stream functionality for the slideshow tile and this. There will be a new update on Cydia in a few days (for the calendar stuff) and after that I'll submit another version that should fix all those bugs

hey end the only issue ive seen is like he said the album cover not showing in the tile and sometimes the buttons dont show on the lockscreen but i love this version i like having my calender events showing on the tile and the lockscreen and its seems smoother with all my live tiles with an exception to bcscustoms cube tiles i guess the ip4 isnt really build to handle that much at once without lag.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-24 at 02:49 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I just saw a new version in cydia what's that one for

Hey ilovemyiPhone 4 , thanks for helping me out so much with setting up my theme ! Is there a winterboard theme or a custom theme you have for these attached pictures ?

Looks like we keep interrupting your rewrite of the dylib lol

I hear people talk about how the new version is giving them more ram, but I can't seem to run music and Facebook at the same time without crashing anymore anyone know where the UIImages folder that winter board rewrites is, do I can move ilovemyiphone4's UI there and be done with winter board? X)

Ok, so I have just recently learned that replacing uiimages means opening up /system/library/frameworks/UIKit.framework/Shared.artwork and most likely since this is iOS 5, [email protected].. Which is apparently a difficult task :P
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-24 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post

WP7:

-os7-switches.png

-red-tile.png

IS there a download link? This is awesome though, Im going to try and convert it into a slider theme which I did before, but was unsuccessful. I know the .png names if you want to take a crack at it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joshman458 View Post
    Hey ilovemyiPhone 4 , thanks for helping me out so much with setting up my theme ! Is there a winterboard theme or a custom theme you have for these attached pictures ?
    ofcourse lol ill pm it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...thx for the vid, your setup looks great.

Is there any way to get the Music Tile (the big one with the play button) modded like the Muzik Tile (the lil one where are 89 covers in). I like the slideshow of the covers in the Muzik tile, it would be cool to have that as large Musik/iPod tile (with large covers plus slideshow) and with the play button

The Cube Tiles, is there a way to get the background of the Cube transparent, because when I use a white background, and the Cube is spinning i have that black background behind the cube tile.
    to change the background color on the cube got to the html file look for a color code that says #000000, and replace it with transparent or if younwant a white background put ffffff. and yes i can make a large slideshow tile with large album covers but im about to head to work so look for it in the morning it shouldnt take me long to do that.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-24 at 03:37 AM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-24), joshman458 (2012-01-24)

Page 243 of 417 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast