Page 242 of 417 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    im truly thinking about getting a 4s now man! lol i was waiting for a 5 but honestly you know whenever it comes out you gotta wait till they get the bugs out and top of that there wont be a jailbrake for it for god knows how long! look how long they took with the 4s jailbrake and word is they already had it and was just dragging it out to get more donations but dont quote me on that thats just stuff i read from another infamous iphone site.
    I'm in the same boat. My contract is up in 3 months. I was gonna just hold on and wait for a 5 as well but the more this theme improves the more I want a piece of hardware that'll run it smooth and proper. Isn't it funny that the deciding factor for buying a 4s comes down to a theme made to emulate a whole other OS lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

zinjen (2012-01-23)

im truly thinking about getting a 4s now man! lol i was waiting for a 5 but honestly you know whenever it comes out you gotta wait till they get the bugs out and top of that there wont be a jailbrake for it for god knows how long! look how long they took with the 4s jailbrake and word is they already had it and was just dragging it out to get more donations but dont quote me on that thats just stuff i read from another infamous iphone site.
    I'd still say wait it out a little longer. Mobile World Congress is coming up soon (end of February) and I'm sure we will see multiple new Windows Phone handsets (along with Android ones) being announced. I can also pretty much guarantee you that the next iPad will have a quad core processor in it because tablets are starting to come out with them and by the end of the year its going to become common place so Apple needs to get the jump on it (they don't want to be the only ones with a dual core tablet when all the new android tablets are coming out with quad core processors at Q3-Q4 this year). Based on how Apple basically puts the same iPad processor into the iPhone with a lower clock, it isn't unreasonable to assume that the next iPhone will also have a quad core processor.

The rule I always go by: Skip a generation. I bought the iPhone 4, so I would skip over the next iPhone and buy the one after that. Trying to get the latest and greatest technology is pretty close to impossible. Using this method I don't feel to outdated and I don't burn a hole in my wallet (especially considering I'm 17) quite as fast
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

The rule I always go by: Skip a generation.

That's exactly the reason I had to get a 4S, lol. I've got a new rule now though, I bought this one unlocked so when the 5 comes out I'll sell the 4S and wont have to find much money for an upgrade

Mine still doesn't work. Checked permissions and everything

so i was playing with some tiles and things in the os7 theme, and i couldnt get the album art to show up in this version 2.1.1 like it had in previous versions. so i tried a bunch ofthings and ultimately i decided to uninstall via cydia, reboot, and reinstall. now dreamboard crashes evrytime i select the os7 revive theme. so i tried deleting the dylib file, and then the os7 folder in the var mobile library directory, then uninstalled via cydia, and reinstalled. and no luck. i am permanently stuck without being able to use just this theme. is the theme broken in cydia? are there ay clear instructions to all the exact file locations so i can manually install? i am very confused at what is missing.

i also have updated the tiles and images folders, as well as updated the dylib file, and no luck...

Have you tried the files from ilovemyiPhone4's setup on the previous page? worked for me, I'm lazy.

Edit: I had a strange problem earlier where the album art was applied to the lock screen, anyone else had that?
    Last edited by T7Seven; 2012-01-23 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanative View Post
    Mine still doesn't work. Checked permissions and everything
    try checking everything individually. I did the folders first thinking it would change the permissions of everything inside but it didn't. Check the whole os7 folder, the os7.dylib, the images folder, the tiles.plist, and the settings.plist Odds are one of those may not have gotten changed

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T7Seven View Post

Edit: I had a strange problem earlier where the album art was applied to the lock screen, anyone else had that?
    Yes it's suppose to do that

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

T7Seven (2012-01-24)

I love my iphone's worked! I love it. Now where are some tiles?

did the plist code for the album art change or is it just not working in this version?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    did the plist code for the album art change or is it just not working in this version?
    I doesn't seem to be working on the tile itself
    however it still works for the lock screen

Anyone have a clean small weather tile?

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    That's why I thought it was a problem I can't get it on the lock screen any more though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    Anyone have a clean small weather tile?
    Heres one in my Small Tile Pack I've got some other small tiles in this pack as well

BcsCustom Small Tile Set.zip

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

ByteArt (2012-01-24)

Thanks

Does anyone know if iPhones are taken out of the boxes at the apple store and software updated before they are sold? I assume they are. But if that's the case, you might want to get one soon before ios 5.1 is out.

If it's up to you to update the firmware, which I'm not sure about unless they don't open the box in the store at all, you will be fine. We should find that out. Assuming Iphones on the old firmware are not sent back to Apple to be updated and repackaged, because being Apple, they have the money to do that. And assuming that your store has a hearty amount of 4S's in stock from a date before when they began to ship with 5.1. (in the future).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T7Seven View Post
    That's why I thought it was a problem I can't get it on the lock screen any more though.
    you got to select and play a song first for it will show up on the lockscreen with controls

you got to select and play a song first for it will show up on the lockscreen with controls
    Yeah I know, it's just not working now. I don't mind though

Really? Do you have <key>showsAlbumCover</key> or something to that effect in your plist?

Edit: nvm, it's no longer working x)
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-24 at 12:20 AM.

Where do i ssh the SMS tile in? And is there a black WP7 keyboard somewhere?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Really? Do you have <key>showsAlbumCover</key> or something to that effect in your plist?
    Really? are you actually doubting me?

nvm, I see you edited your post
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-24 at 12:36 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

T7Seven (2012-01-24)

Page 242 of 417 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast