Page 241 of 417 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Awesome job EndFinity on calendar. Very nice. Thanks for the quick updates too . Anybody else have the issue with an alarm not turning off when unlocking the screen? if not then i might have to go through my tweeks an see if they r causing an the issue. Not really major issue or anything just a little annoying

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

@ilovemyiPhone4

Here it is. To use this, you need to use images with names:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

two of the images need to be flipped upside down:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Hope it works out for ya......

....vevo_cube_html_css.zip
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (2012-01-23), ilovemyiPhone4 (2012-01-23)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    @ilovemyiPhone4

Here it is. To use this, you need to use images with names:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

two of the images need to be flipped upside down:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Hope it works out for ya......

....vevo_cube_html_css.zip
    nice share bro! it looks sick with my setup aswell i just wish it didnt distort a bit after exiting an app. I hope bcs can find a fix for this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

all4tabs (2012-01-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Thanks

i try to download ist in cydia

but in cydia the theme is only 5mb large and in the folder from the theme is only the preview.png and the info.plist

nothing else

Hi all,

does anyone have a set of mini tiles for black icons they would be kind enough to share?

Also - any black icon tiles would be a great help too.

thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Awesome job EndFinity on calendar. Very nice. Thanks for the quick updates too . Anybody else have the issue with an alarm not turning off when unlocking the screen? if not then i might have to go through my tweeks an see if they r causing an the issue. Not really major issue or anything just a little annoying
    My phone did the same thing this morning but I wasn't even using OS7.
    Last edited by ecksel02; 2012-01-23 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mister jay View Post
    i try to download ist in cydia

but in cydia the theme is only 5mb large and in the folder from the theme is only the preview.png and the info.plist

nothing else
    There are 2 OS7 folders. One is located in the dreamboard folder and is only supposed to contain the preview image and the .plist. The other is in var/mobile/library and contains all the images and settings for OS7.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Thanks

there is no info.plist for ipod

Never had any problems with my changes not getting saved after a respring till the newest 2.1.1 version. Anybody else? Not sure what I need to change

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Never had any problems with my changes not getting saved after a respring till the newest 2.1.1 version. Anybody else? Not sure what I need to change
    please check your permissions and ownerships for the Whole OS7 folder and for the OS7.dylib, sometimes copying them over changes them. they need to be set to mobile and Read,Write, Execute. Once you set it, respring and you should be able to save your changes

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    nice share bro! it looks sick with my setup aswell i just wish it didnt distort a bit after exiting an app. I hope bcs can find a fix for this.
    Unfortunatly, what your seeing is the result of having to program the CUBE in HTML If I were able to program it on Objective C then things would be alot smoother. On our A4 devices we just dont have enough graphics horsepower so to speak to keep it from lagging some. Its like running trying Battlefield 3 on a old Pentium computer. For once the 4S users have the jump on us because they have the cpu/gpu to run it fine. So unless I can use a different programming language (which Endfinity would have to enable for tile programming), we will have to update our hardware to compensate
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-23 at 08:44 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2012-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    please check your permissions and ownerships for the Whole OS7 folder and for the OS7.dylib, sometimes copying them over changes them. they need to be set to mobile and Read,Write, Execute. Once you set it, respring and you should be able to save your changes
    Thanks. That did the trick

Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post
    Hi all,

does anyone have a set of mini tiles for black icons they would be kind enough to share?

Also - any black icon tiles would be a great help too.

thanks in advance.
    Don't really have any mini tiles but let me know what tiles you need and I can see if i can make them for u
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-01-23 at 08:58 PM.

Don't really have any mini tiles but let me know what tiles you need and I can see if i can make them for u.

Danny, I would really like black icons tiles for the following........ clock,games,photos,winterboard.

Im a bit picky and just like my app list to look uniform.

If you fancy it, i would appreciate it. Thanks Fish.

Thanks

Unfortunatly, what your seeing is the result of having to program the CUBE in HTML If I were able to program it on Objective C then things would be alot smoother. On our A4 devices we just dont have enough graphics horsepower so to speak to keep it from lagging some. Its like running trying Battlefield 3 on a old Pentium computer. For once the 4S users have the jump on us because they have the cpu/gpu to run it fine. So unless I can use a different programming language (which Endfinity would have to enable for tile programming), we will have to update our hardware to compensate
    ok so everyone whos using your cube tile with a 4s doesnt have any lag? And the cube doesnt distort? Wow if thats the case i might just get a 4s in the next two weeks bc i would love to keep my xbox cube and the vevo cube together with my setup with no lag. Ive been wanting an upgrade on my phone anyway and that my friend has inspired me to do so!

Don't really have any mini tiles but let me know what tiles you need and I can see if i can make them for u.

Danny, I would really like black icons tiles for the following........ clock,games,photos,winterboard.

Im a bit picky and just like my app list to look uniform.

If you fancy it, i would appreciate it. Thanks Fish.
    anything in particular for the games or clock? I think i have alarm clock and a game controller tile that i can switch to black. I do have a photo one and winterboard i can post in a bit

anything in particular for the games or clock? I think i have alarm clock and a game controller tile that i can switch to black. I do have a photo one and winterboard i can post in a bit

No preference to the designs really, also do you have a black whats app tile?

cheers

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    ok so everyone whos using your cube tile with a 4s doesnt have any lag? And the cube doesnt distort? Wow if thats the case i might just get a 4s in the next two weeks bc i would love to keep my xbox cube and the vevo cube together with my setup with no lag. Ive been wanting an upgrade on my phone anyway and that my friend has inspired me to do so!
    yea, I posed that question earlier on the thread regarding how the Clock, Calendar, and Weather Cube ran on a 4S.

The response I got back was from T7Seven was as follows on post #4639:

"Your cube runs perfectly on my 4s with no lag at all and small impact on ram. I have multiple live tiles, too many in fact, and it still works fine. (trying to find the limits of my phone)"

So I think it would be safe to assume that the extra processing and graphic speed of the 4S will allow us to run our setups smoother with many live tiles going on at once

the latest update in Cydia... do we install it, or have we already done so via this thread? thanks.

No preference to the designs really, also do you have a black whats app tile?

cheers
    Hope you like these
    -clocktile-2x.png-gamestile-2x.png-phototile-2x.png-whats-apptile-2x.png-whats-apptilewithbadge-2x.png-winterboardtile-2x.png

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

fishywishy (2012-01-23)

Brilliant Danny, thanks alot.

Thanks

yea, I posed that question earlier on the thread regarding how the Clock, Calendar, and Weather Cube ran on a 4S.

The response I got back was from T7Seven was as follows on post #4639:

"Your cube runs perfectly on my 4s with no lag at all and small impact on ram. I have multiple live tiles, too many in fact, and it still works fine. (trying to find the limits of my phone)"

So I think it would be safe to assume that the extra processing and graphic speed of the 4S will allow us to run our setups smoother with many live tiles going on at once
    im truly thinking about getting a 4s now man! lol i was waiting for a 5 but honestly you know whenever it comes out you gotta wait till they get the bugs out and top of that there wont be a jailbrake for it for god knows how long! look how long they took with the 4s jailbrake and word is they already had it and was just dragging it out to get more donations but dont quote me on that thats just stuff i read from another infamous iphone site.

Page 241 of 417 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast