Page 236 of 417 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    like no lockscreen, no keypad, I can see my tiles and that's it... even with a notification on the LS I can't do anything; just the notifcations over my tiles and that's all. I can't slide up, or any direction, and despite pressing the sleep button/home button nothing fixes it. the only thing i can do is to call my phone, then answer the call and select Contacts or something, so it will prompt me to unlock my phone, then it's okay.

PS: running on 200+ odd so can't be the RAM :S

and despite having the appropriate icons in the tile folders my Phone and biteSMS icons/notifications aren't showing up on my LS :S edit: i've selected 'Show on LS' as well.
    :S try rebooting? Or if that doesn't work, reinstall? Make sure you har a backup of your tiles though xD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

jooosieeee (2012-01-22)

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    :S try rebooting? Or if that doesn't work, reinstall? Make sure you har a backup of your tiles though xD
    tried rebooting, no luck... might try and un/re-install tomorrow.
    thanks anyhow

not too fussed about the LS, though it would've been nice, shall see if it works tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    I have biteSMS installed, how can I use the smsCUBE or one from the other sms tiles for my biteSMS App ?
    ...i tryed to add the calculator on my springboard, but after i close the calculator, the tile is gone, i have to
    respring to get the tile back on my sb :/
    not sure about the cube but if you are using one of the normal tiles, just place it in the biteSMS folder, or create it if there isn't one.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

thx for the final . I installed the version from cydia, and overwrite everything from the 2.1.0 zip file, did the reboot and the theme worked prefect. After that i tryed to copy the content from the ilovemyiPhone4 setup.zip (a bunch of titles and images and a Tiles.plist), after that, my sb crashed to safe mode :/
    your issue is the images folder, ilovemyiphone4 will have to update his zip to incorporate the new changes in the images folder. to fix just recopy the images folder from the new version of OS7 and you should be good to go

note:you should respring after you copy it.

I have biteSMS installed, how can I use the smsCUBE or one from the other sms tiles for my biteSMS App ?
    ...i tryed to add the calculator on my springboard, but after i close the calculator, the tile is gone, i have to
    respring to get the tile back on my sb :/
    Just copy the contents from the Message notification Cubes folder into your biteSMS Folder. If you don't have a biteSMS folder already, you will have to make one, then copy.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-22 at 11:42 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    @ilovemyiPhone4
    Would something like this work for you? (Don't mind the cruddy tiles, i just grabbed them real quick to test.)

just seen that video nice!!! but thats from the cube html isnt? bc im looking for a more ram friendly html to simply flip the tiles like in the video if it cant then thats fine.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    your issue is the images folder, ilovemyiphone4 will have to update his zip to incorporate the new changes in the images folder. to fix just recopy the images folder from the new version of OS7 and you should be good to go

note:you should respring after you copy it.

Just copy the contents from the Message notification Cubes folder into your biteSMS Folder. If you don't have a biteSMS folder already, you will have to make one, then copy.
    i just installed it on both my girls phone and mine i copied everything but the two artwork images for the ipod the small and largeartwork of mine i kept. i think maybe he didnt delete the os7settings.plist and replaced it with the settings.plist bc im having no issues except one! theres no unlock sound when i unlock my phone.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-22 at 11:47 PM.

Hello all, I'm new here and am still figuring out how to navigate this.

Can someone explain how I would use the large interactive ipod tile with the Muzik app from the app store?

Also, I'm using Maha as my twitter client and would like to use a custom tile for that as well.

Basically, how do use my own custom tiles and mini-tiles with 3rd party applications?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

All I have to say is End... You is greatness man!!! Lol, loving the final version Smooth no lag, Thanks for your hard work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venkmanologist View Post
    Hello all, I'm new here and am still figuring out how to navigate this.

Can someone explain how I would use the large interactive ipod tile with the Muzik app from the app store?

Also, I'm using Maha as my twitter client and would like to use a custom tile for that as well.

Basically, how do use my own custom tiles and mini-tiles with 3rd party applications?
    You need to add the code of the integrated music tile into the plist for the Muzik app. So you would create a folder or rename one to com.cocotutch.Muzik in it you should have the plist file with the code of the integrated music tile you would like to have..

For any other app you would do the same. To find its bundle id you need to press down or select the app on the right side where the apps are listed. A pin menu will pop up and at the top you will see the bundle id for the app..
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-23 at 12:31 AM.

Hey Danny, i really love this colour scheme, any chance of sharing those tiles.

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post

[/B]
    Was really hoping this would be included and the calendar on the lockscreen but guess we got to wait for the next release . I love that you can change the transparency of lock screen and the lock icons without having to respring though

Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post
    Hey Danny, i really love this colour scheme, any chance of sharing those tiles.
    Which one? the one with black icons on the white tiles?
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-01-23 at 01:28 AM.

yes please

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Was really hoping this would be included and the calendar on the lockscreen but guess we got to wait for the next release . I love that you can change the transparency of lock screen and the lock icons without having to respring though
    I'll push out another update containing the calendar stuff soon. Tomorrow, if you're lucky.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

ImaBoss (2012-01-23), Romancw (2012-01-23), xeon_xn (2012-01-23)

Thanks

Can someone help me make the pics tile work? And locate where to put the music photo for the muzik app, thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327279674.199504.jpg  

I'll push out another update containing the calendar stuff soon. Tomorrow, if you're lucky.
    Nice!! Your the man. Good luck with the whole rewrite thing. Hopefully it wont take too long

Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post
    yes please
    BlackTiles.zip
    Here is my black setup. Just replace my photos from the contacts, xbox live, and facebook tiles with your own. I did include my psd for the facebook tile to make it a little easier. I believe it was either BCSCustoms tile or ilovemyiphone4's I just altered it a little

quick tip: if you want the tile labels and badges black instead of white select the white accent color first then you can select your custom tile backgrounds and it will stay black until you pick a different accent color
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2012-01-23 at 02:00 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Can someone help me make the pics tile work? And locate where to put the music photo for the muzik app, thanks
    For the pictures tile did you place the code for the integrated photo tile into your picture app's plist?

The music app image is found in the images folder named [email protected] just name the picture you need the same and replace..

How does that exactly works? I dont have these integrated music tile, I downloaded the OS7:revive from cydia and overwrite the contents of the whole 2.1.0 Final - No Lockscreen folder, with the ones on my iphone. All is working fine so far, but i dont have these integrated music tile, and i dont know how that works, with adding the code of the integrated music tile into the plist for the Muzik app...
    It's all in the info.plist. Mine looks like this and works

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>hasMediaControls</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>showsAlbumArtwork</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>usesHTML</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

Thanks

How does that exactly works? I dont have these integrated music tile, I downloaded the OS7:revive from cydia and overwrite the contents of the whole 2.1.0 Final - No Lockscreen folder, with the ones on my iphone. All is working fine so far, but i dont have these integrated music tile, and i dont know how that works, with adding the code of the integrated music tile into the plist for the Muzik app...

Just download the attachment unzip of course place the folder in to your OS7/Tiles folder. Then you respring you'll be good to go.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-01-23 at 02:24 AM.

Thanks for the update End.. this one is really smooth..

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Just curious, no foul in this question, but I gotta know. Are you withholding the elements like the FB tile, search, calendar, etc. because you believe that you have not consolidated them enough and you will rewrite them after 3.0? Or is it that you're still in the process of writing them. If you are, take your time. I know you just got your hands on the jailbreak yesterday lol.

Page 236 of 417 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast