Page 235 of 417 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

for the lockscreen icons, do we need LockInfo? thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    for the lockscreen icons, do we need LockInfo? thanks.
    Nope

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

jooosieeee (2012-01-22)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Version 2.1.0

- Integrated slideshow tile

A large tile that randomly chooses and shows your pictures and and animates them at low RAM cost. It also updates regularly, meaning that the second the picture is taken or synced over to the device, it can show up on the tile. It can be activated through this code:

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>

- Integrated contact Tile

An animated contact tile that shows the contact picture and contact name. It is to use with the app 'CallMe' from Cydia. It can be activated through this code:

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isContactTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>contactFirstName</key>
    	<string>someFirstName</string>
    	<key>contactLastName</key>
    	<string>someLastName</string>
    </dict>
    Replace 'someFirstName' and 'someLastName' with the names of the contact you'd like to use this tile with. Note that

Code:

is completely optional, if you only want your contact's first name displayed, delete those two lines and the position of the first name and the animation will automatically adjust. For the contact picture, place a 'ContactPicture.png' (117x117) and/or a '[email protected]' (234x234) in your tile's folder.

- Integrated SMS tile

Since the complete WP7 look seems to be all the rage right now, here is a tile that, just like the real WP7 Messaging tile, changes it's smiley depending on how many messages you have. It looks something like this:

It can be downloaded here: com.apple.MobileSMS.zip

- Integrated music tile

The music tile got a makeover and received a new play/pause button:

Launch animations

(actual animations differ from the ones shown below)

- Integrated lockscreen

Version 2.1.0 also features the new, integrated lockscreen:

The features of the lockscreen include:

custom media controls, that always show if the iPod, or any other music player that uses the iPod library, is active and has been forced to play at least once in it's current lifecycle

modded notifications

notifications of 3 apps at the bottom of the screen. Which apps you want to be displayed can be set by going to the app list on the right side of the home screen, tap and hold the desired app and press 'show on lockscreen'. After doing that, this screen will appear where you can set the app's position:

To use custom icons for your lockscreen apps, put an image called 'LockIcon.png' (20x20) and another image called '[email protected]' in your app's tile folder.

You can also go to the settings page and set the transparency of the lockscreen to either on or off:

HOW TO INSTALL

* If you have previous betas installed, deinstall them first and install the OS7:Revive version from Cydia
    * After installing the OS7:Revive version from Cydia, download the file you want:
    Regular Version: 2.1.0 Final.zip
    No Lockscreen Version: 2.1.0 Final - No Lockscreen.zip
    * After downloading, SSH into your phone
    * Replace your images folder with the one's you just downloaded here: /var/mobile/Library/OS7/
    * Replace the old OS7.dylib file with the one just downloaded here: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries
    * Place the Lockinfo icons in the correct folders (the messages one will go in the com.Apple.SMS folder inside the Tiles directory)
    * Reboot your phone
    Its Christmas for all OS7 Revive user now too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (2012-01-22)

the font looks different, is it still Segoe?
    might just be me lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can anyone tell me how to get the integrated music tile? mine is just a regular tile that says "Music + Videos" with the Zune logo.
    and can anyone point me to the status bar that looks like WP7 with just the time all the way to the right side?

thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T7Seven View Post
    When switching from OS7 to default I just get a black screen, nothing works, I have to do a soft reset to get out.
    Sometimes a respring hangs, again soft reset is the only way out.
    After successful respring wallpaper and tile background is reset.

Idk if these are problems caused by the new jailbreak, ios version or the theme itself. I've installed and re-installed both OS7 Revive and DreamBoard.
    That's normal, lol you just gotta change your permissions so that when you switch back to it, shows how you left it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    can anyone tell me how to get the integrated music tile? mine is just a regular tile that says "Music + Videos" with the Zune logo.
    and can anyone point me to the status bar that looks like WP7 with just the time all the way to the right side?

thanks
    To get the clock on the right you need arrangestatusbar you can also use cleanstatus to hide some of the things displayed on the status bar .. I posted this a while back.

Is it just me who can't get the new version to work? I uninstalled and reinstalled os7:revive from Cydia, rebooted, then replaced the dylib, rebooted again, but it won't work... If I try to open os7 from dreamboard the springboard crashes and puts me in safe mode... What's wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Is it just me who can't get the new version to work? I uninstalled and reinstalled os7:revive from Cydia, rebooted, then replaced the dylib, rebooted again, but it won't work... If I try to open os7 from dreamboard the springboard crashes and puts me in safe mode... What's wrong?
    Did you do this step?:
    * Replace your images folder with the one's you just downloaded here: /var/mobile/Library/OS7/

Thanks

First off your doing too much... All you had to do was replace the old dylib with the new and replace the old images folder with the new images and respring..that's it.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

you have to copy the new images folder too, there are changes within that folder. If you dont copy the images folder, OS7.dylib will be looking for a Setting.plist and a few other image files, not find it and crash. The previous version of OS7 has a OS7Settings.plist instead of a Settings.plist.

Hope this helps

@ anja and jdot, boy you guys are fast, between the 3 of us Im sure sinsinkun got the message
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-22 at 10:16 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    First off your doing too much... All you had to do was replace the old dylib with the new and replace the old images folder with the new images and respring..that's it.
    Actually there was a step saying to deinstall it if you have one of the previous betas installed... just realised that'd only apply to people who'd install it through Cydia.. my bad
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-01-22 at 10:22 PM.

Lol yes, wow, you guys replied fast x) no I figured it out :P I knew I was missing SOMETHING... Yeah I'm stupid Thanks for the help guys

Thanks

Actually there was a step saying to deinstall it if you have one of the previous betas installed... just realized that'd only apply to people who'd install it through Cydia.. my bad
    my method is really quick takes 1 minute or less. But End that's what we are here for to help each other..

Lol yes, wow, you guys replied fast x) no I figured it out :P I knew I was missing SOMETHING... Yeah I'm stupid Thanks for the help guys
    Lol! We are here to help.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'll help in a bit but I'm not near a laptop to see why my tiles didn't work for you but maybe some of the new images aren't named the same as the old images folder but once I get this I'll fix it to work with my setup and post it up.

the lockscreen keeps hanging for me, any ideas?

Thanks

Version 2.1.0

- Integrated slideshow tile

A large tile that randomly chooses and shows your pictures and and animates them at low RAM cost. It also updates regularly, meaning that the second the picture is taken or synced over to the device, it can show up on the tile. It can be activated through this code:

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>

- Integrated contact Tile

An animated contact tile that shows the contact picture and contact name. It is to use with the app 'CallMe' from Cydia. It can be activated through this code:

Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isContactTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>contactFirstName</key>
    	<string>someFirstName</string>
    </dict>
    Replace 'someFirstName' and 'someLastName' with the names of the contact you'd like to use this tile with. Note that

Code:

is completely optional, if you only want your contact's first name displayed, delete those two lines and the position of the first name and the animation will automatically adjust. For the contact picture, place a 'ContactPicture.png' (117x117) and/or a '[email protected]' (234x234) in your tile's folder.

- Integrated SMS tile

Since the complete WP7 look seems to be all the rage right now, here is a tile that, just like the real WP7 Messaging tile, changes it's smiley depending on how many messages you have. It looks something like this:

It can be downloaded here: com.apple.MobileSMS.zip

- Integrated music tile

The music tile got a makeover and received a new play/pause button:

Launch animations

(actual animations differ from the ones shown below)

- Integrated lockscreen

Version 2.1.0 also features the new, integrated lockscreen:

The features of the lockscreen include:

custom media controls, that always show if the iPod, or any other music player that uses the iPod library, is active and has been forced to play at least once in it's current lifecycle

modded notifications

notifications of 3 apps at the bottom of the screen. Which apps you want to be displayed can be set by going to the app list on the right side of the home screen, tap and hold the desired app and press 'show on lockscreen'. After doing that, this screen will appear where you can set the app's position:

To use custom icons for your lockscreen apps, put an image called 'LockIcon.png' (20x20) and another image called '[email protected]' in your app's tile folder.

You can also go to the settings page and set the transparency of the lockscreen to either on or off:

HOW TO INSTALL

* After installing the OS7:Revive version from Cydia, download the file you want:
    Regular Version: 2.1.0 Final.zip
    No Lockscreen Version: 2.1.0 Final - No Lockscreen.zip
    * After downloading, SSH into your phone
    * Replace the old OS7.dylib file with the one just downloaded here: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries
    * Place the Lockinfo icons in the correct folders (the messages one will go in the com.Apple.SMS folder inside the Tiles directory)
    * Reboot your phone
    AWESOME Update, as usual nothing to compare with you betas, how you managed the LockIcon-Thing is gorgeous! Thumbs up
    gonna get it tomorrow, was "back to the roots" to normal iOS look since beginning of the new year, to see if i would miss something, and now i surely do

PS: did you reduced that "gap" as you announced? cant see it on my own

PPS: awesome wallpaper! tried to find something, that matches the minimalistic style of the MetroUI whilst not being to minimalistic at the same, but you allready handled that for me ^^
    Last edited by FringeMän; 2012-01-22 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    thx for the final . I installed the version from cydia, and overwrite everything from the 2.1.0 zip file, did the reboot and the theme worked prefect. After that i tryed to copy the content from the ilovemyiPhone4 setup.zip (a bunch of titles and images and a Tiles.plist), after that, my sb crashed to safe mode :/
    The zip file probably has the old settings.plist... I think that's what's causing the safe mode crashes :P try putting the new 2.1.0 final images folder back, and only move the .png files from the .zip

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    the lockscreen keeps hanging for me, any ideas?
    What do u mean hanging? Like lag? Could it be not enough ram? :P
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 2012-01-22 at 10:42 PM.

The zip file probably has the old settings.plist... I think that's what's causing the safe mode crashes :P try putting the new 2.1.0 final images folder back, and only move the .png files from the .zip

What do u mean hanging? Like lag? Could it be not enough ram? :P
    like no lockscreen, no keypad, I can see my tiles and that's it... even with a notification on the LS I can't do anything; just the notifcations over my tiles and that's all. I can't slide up, or any direction, and despite pressing the sleep button/home button nothing fixes it. the only thing i can do is to call my phone, then answer the call and select Contacts or something, so it will prompt me to unlock my phone, then it's okay.

PS: running on 200+ odd so can't be the RAM :S

and despite having the appropriate icons in the tile folders my Phone and biteSMS icons/notifications aren't showing up on my LS :S edit: i've selected 'Show on LS' as well.
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-01-22 at 11:02 PM.

Possible to get just the lockscreen somehow? I'm using the old dylib from the "OS7 w/ Live Tiles" thread.

Page 235 of 417 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast