Page 234 of 417 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    ram is what makes your device run smoother and not lag. If too much ram is being used it could cause you to be kicked out an app or not open an app. So the more ram the better that is ewhy im waiting for the iphone5 then my username will change. lol.
    oh, right i usually only get kicked off an app when playing Dream Zoo... rarely on anything else.
    without any apps running in the background (after a respring) I have 257 MB. good or bad? lol.

    I don't have a lot of apps, mainly FB and Twitter pages in my NC via IntelliscreenX, and SBSettings... that's about it really lol. and Carbon X Winterboard theme running, for my status and progress bar, NC background etc.
    Last edited by jooosieeee; 2012-01-22 at 05:56 PM.

  2. #4662

    Changing it up again

  3. #4663
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    ok heres my latest setup for those who pmd me for it. I made this setup close to the real wp7 i used a mixture of my tiles bcscustom tiles and erikwith noc tiles. looks really good. hope yous like it.

    ilovemyiPhone4 setup.zip

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (2012-01-22), j0k3r (2012-01-22), T7Seven (2012-01-22)

  5. #4664
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post

    Changing it up again
    Looks great Danny I have a white tile set I switch to occasionally also I just love all the ways we can customize this theme

  6. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    oh, right i usually only get kicked off an app when playing Dream Zoo... rarely on anything else.
    without any apps running in the background (after a respring) I have 257 MB. good or bad? lol.

    I don't have a lot of apps, mainly FB and Twitter pages in my NC via IntelliscreenX, and SBSettings... that's about it really lol. and Carbon X Winterboard theme running, for my status and progress bar, NC background etc.
    I can get a maximum of 100mb if i shut everything down, and press the freemem toggle several times... so I think you're good... xD
    I'm on an ipod though, so I don't know if there's anything different on iphones :S

  7. #4666
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I can get a maximum of 100mb if i shut everything down, and press the freemem toggle several times... so I think you're good... xD
    I'm on an ipod though, so I don't know if there's anything different on iphones :S
    Same here on my iPod touch 4g.

    100mb free is as good as it gets for us

    Believe me, I've tried everything possible to get more....

  8. #4667
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...thx alot for your share

    What app/tweak did u use, to get rid of the backgrounded apps in the app-switcher? On Page 230
    post #4593, where u show your whole Ui-Setup, on img_12 i can see a popup where your backgrounded
    apps are removed. Is the Ui-Settings theme from that screenie in one of your packs, and is there a
    sbsettings theme available, that looks the same as the Ui-Settings theme?

    tHX for all your work on the Ui
    i used omnistats for notification center its the best app killer in my honest opinion bc it doesnt use that much ram i noticed when i used sbsettings and hit process to free up ram it used alot more ram my mbs was lower then when i use the cleanup button to kill apps with omnistats and i use UISettings to reaspring/reboot/power off or safemode and if you down loaded my ui theme included is my notification center background the icons arent included but i can upload them aswell if someone wants them to go with the UISettings theme.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    j0k3r (2012-01-22)

  10. #4668
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    i used omnistats for notification center its the best app killer in my honest opinion bc it doesnt use that much ram i noticed when i used sbsettings and hit process to free up ram it used alot more ram my mbs was lower then when i use the cleanup button to kill apps with omnistats and i use UISettings to reaspring/reboot/power off or safemode and if you down loaded my ui theme included is my notification center background the icons arent included but i can upload them aswell if someone wants them to go with the UISettings theme.
    never tried UISettings... tried BBSettings but didn't like it very much, so switched back to SBSettings

  11. #4669
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Same here on my iPod touch 4g.

    100mb free is as good as it gets for us

    Believe me, I've tried everything possible to get more....

    Damn!!! this is how much i get after pressing cleanup twice.

    -img_0427.png

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    You mean the Toggles when u talk about the icons? Yea it would be cool, when u share them. I like Ui-Settings too,but Ui-Settings doesnt have a data or 3g toggle build in, and i dunno if we can install that toggles sepertaly. Or did i miss something ?


    ...no way to get an sbsettings theme like the Ui-Settings theme?
    well i got the toggles from the mods thread and it was originally for sbsettings so you can grab it there on the first page i just used them and changed the color to match the blue im using and renamed them to work with uisettings.
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-22 at 06:17 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    j0k3r (2012-01-22)

  13. #4670
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    heres screens of how i have mine setup.

    -img1.png

    -img2.png

    -img3.png

    -img4.png

    -img5.png

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Im not fit in that editing thing :/. Can u pls post your toggles, that would be awesome, bc only with the toggles the Ui-Settings theme is complete . You say you grab the Toggles from another sbsettings theme, is there a sbsettings theme that look the same ?
    ok if you have uisettings installed just drag and drop this after you install it from the link to library/uisettings then respring.

    Icons.zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 2012-01-22 at 06:34 PM.

  14. #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    i used omnistats for notification center its the best app killer in my honest opinion bc it doesnt use that much ram i noticed when i used sbsettings and hit process to free up ram it used alot more ram my mbs was lower then when i use the cleanup button to kill apps with omnistats and i use UISettings to reaspring/reboot/power off or safemode and if you down loaded my ui theme included is my notification center background the icons arent included but i can upload them aswell if someone wants them to go with the UISettings theme.
    Really? Cuz I can only get 80mb free with omnistats while I can get 100mb with sbsettings (process + freemem toggle)... :S I dunno, I have both x) though I guess I don't need sbsettings anymore now that I have omnistats... How much mem would I free if I uninstall sbsettings?

  15. #4672
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Really? Cuz I can only get 80mb free with omnistats while I can get 100mb with sbsettings (process + freemem toggle)... :S I dunno, I have both x) though I guess I don't need sbsettings anymore now that I have omnistats... How much mem would I free if I uninstall sbsettings?
    I concur, I've tried all 3, SBsettings, BBsettings, and omnistat. The only one that frees up the most memory on my ipod touh 4g was SBsettings. Plus with sbsettings I like having the respring button handy without installing another tweak for the same function.

  16. #4673
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I concur, I've tried all 3, SBsettings, BBsettings, and omnistat. The only one that frees up the most memory on my ipod touh 4g was SBsettings. Plus with sbsettings I like having the respring button handy without installing another tweak for the same function.
    +1 sbsettings from day one...

  17. #4674
    SBsettings allows me to do a lot of stuff that UI Settings won't let me do like hide application icons, change my carrier name, disable mobile substrate addons for troubleshooting, etc. I can't really get rid of it, but I would like more RAM free on my phone
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  18. #4675
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    SBsettings allows me to do a lot of stuff that UI Settings won't let me do like hide application icons, change my carrier name, disable mobile substrate addons for troubleshooting, etc. I can't really get rid of it, but I would like more RAM free on my phone
    Maybe its other tweaks that are causing the low ram..

  19. #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I concur, I've tried all 3, SBsettings, BBsettings, and omnistat. The only one that frees up the most memory on my ipod touh 4g was SBsettings. Plus with sbsettings I like having the respring button handy without installing another tweak for the same function.
    Say, would u happen to know of a way to get your battery percentage to show up in the sbsettings window? I've disabled everything in my SB except time to attain that wp7 look but I'd like to also have something that tells me the battery % without having to install a whole different app/tweak :P

  20. #4677
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Say, would u happen to know of a way to get your battery percentage to show up in the sbsettings window? I've disabled everything in my SB except time to attain that wp7 look but I'd like to also have something that tells me the battery % without having to install a whole different app/tweak :P
    Sorry, I cannot help in that regard
    That would be something the developer of SBsettings would have to integrate.
    Personally I would love a Tile that displays battery info

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    ok heres my latest setup for those who pmd me for it. I made this setup close to the real wp7 i used a mixture of my tiles bcscustom tiles and erikwith noc tiles. looks really good. hope yous like it.

    ilovemyiPhone4 setup.zip
    Thanks for the share Bro You always make it easy to drag and drop all the latest goodies into peoples devices This will sure help the new folks out who just installed OS7 !

    btw, great work customizing the Cubes, I like what you did with them
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2012-01-22 at 08:51 PM.

  21. #4678
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 506 Posts

    Version 2.1.0

    - Integrated slideshow tile

    A large tile that randomly chooses and shows your pictures and and animates them at low RAM cost. It also updates regularly, meaning that the second the picture is taken or synced over to the device, it can show up on the tile. It can be activated through this code:

    Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>




    - Integrated contact Tile

    An animated contact tile that shows the contact picture and contact name. It is to use with the app 'CallMe' from Cydia. It can be activated through this code:

    Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isContactTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>contactFirstName</key>
    	<string>someFirstName</string>
    	<key>contactLastName</key>
    	<string>someLastName</string>
    </dict>
    Replace 'someFirstName' and 'someLastName' with the names of the contact you'd like to use this tile with. Note that

    Code:
    <key>contactLastName</key>
    <string>someLastName</string>


    is completely optional, if you only want your contact's first name displayed, delete those two lines and the position of the first name and the animation will automatically adjust. For the contact picture, place a 'ContactPicture.png' (117x117) and/or a 'ContactPicture@2x.png' (234x234) in your tile's folder.





    - Integrated SMS tile

    Since the complete WP7 look seems to be all the rage right now, here is a tile that, just like the real WP7 Messaging tile, changes it's smiley depending on how many messages you have. It looks something like this:



    It can be downloaded here: com.apple.MobileSMS.zip



    - Integrated music tile

    The music tile got a makeover and received a new play/pause button:



    Launch animations

    (actual animations differ from the ones shown below)


    - Integrated lockscreen

    Version 2.1.0 also features the new, integrated lockscreen:



    The features of the lockscreen include:

    custom media controls, that always show if the iPod, or any other music player that uses the iPod library, is active and has been forced to play at least once in it's current lifecycle

    modded notifications

    notifications of 3 apps at the bottom of the screen. Which apps you want to be displayed can be set by going to the app list on the right side of the home screen, tap and hold the desired app and press 'show on lockscreen'. After doing that, this screen will appear where you can set the app's position:



    To use custom icons for your lockscreen apps, put an image called 'LockIcon.png' (20x20) and another image called 'LockIcon@2x.png' in your app's tile folder.

    You can also go to the settings page and set the transparency of the lockscreen to either on or off:



    HOW TO INSTALL

    * After installing the OS7:Revive version from Cydia, download the file you want:
    Regular Version: 2.1.0 Final.zip
    No Lockscreen Version: 2.1.0 Final - No Lockscreen.zip
    * After downloading, SSH into your phone
    * Replace your images folder with the one's you just downloaded here: /var/mobile/Library/OS7/
    * Replace the old OS7.dylib file with the one just downloaded here: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries
    * Place the Lockinfo icons in the correct folders (the messages one will go in the com.Apple.SMS folder inside the Tiles directory)
    * Reboot your phone
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-01-22 at 10:12 PM.

  22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    anja31 (2012-01-22), bcscustom (2012-01-22), FringeMän (2012-01-22), Jdot1224 (2012-01-22), jooosieeee (2012-01-22), kakadua (2012-01-22), MagikShotty (2012-01-23), T7Seven (2012-01-22), underachiever (2012-01-23)

  23. #4679
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 209 Times in 119 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    You mentioned flipping 4 pics? I only see in the video a 2 pic flip ? Does it cycle through different pics per flip ?

    Its gonna be difficult making just 2 images back to back during the flip, I haven't figured out how to code that yet
    @ilovemyiPhone4
    Would something like this work for you? (Don't mind the cruddy tiles, i just grabbed them real quick to test.)

    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

  24. #4680
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Version 2.1.0

    - Integrated slideshow tile

    A large tile that randomly chooses and shows your pictures and and animates them at low RAM cost. It also updates regularly, meaning that the second the picture is taken or synced over to the device, it can show up on the tile. It can be activated through this code:

    Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isLargeTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>isPhotoTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    </dict>




    - Integrated contact Tile

    An animated contact tile that shows the contact picture and contact name. It is to use with the app 'CallMe' from Cydia. It can be activated through this code:

    Code:
    <dict>
    	<key>usesHTML</key>
    	<string>NO</string>
    	<key>isContactTile</key>
    	<string>YES</string>
    	<key>contactFirstName</key>
    	<string>someFirstName</string>
    	<key>contactLastName</key>
    	<string>someLastName</string>
    </dict>
    Replace 'someFirstName' and 'someLastName' with the names of the contact you'd like to use this tile with. Note that

    Code:
    <key>contactLastName</key>
    <string>someLastName</string>


    is completely optional, if you only want your contact's first name displayed, delete those two lines and the position of the first name and the animation will automatically adjust. For the contact picture, place a 'ContactPicture.png' (117x117) and/or a 'ContactPicture@2x.png' (234x234) in your tile's folder.





    - Integrated SMS tile

    Since the complete WP7 look seems to be all the rage right now, here is a tile that, just like the real WP7 Messaging tile, changes it's smiley depending on how many messages you have. It looks something like this:



    It can be downloaded here: com.apple.MobileSMS.zip



    - Integrated music tile

    The music tile got a makeover and received a new play/pause button:



    Launch animations

    (actual animations differ from the ones shown below)


    - Integrated lockscreen

    Version 2.1.0 also features the new, integrated lockscreen:



    The features of the lockscreen include:

    custom media controls, that always show if the iPod, or any other music player that uses the iPod library, is active and has been forced to play at least once in it's current lifecycle

    modded notifications

    notifications of 3 apps at the bottom of the screen. Which apps you want to be displayed can be set by going to the app list on the right side of the home screen, tap and hold the desired app and press 'show on lockscreen'. After doing that, this screen will appear where you can set the app's position:



    To use custom icons for your lockscreen apps, put an image called 'LockIcon.png' (20x20) and another image called 'LockIcon@2x.png' in your app's tile folder.

    You can also go to the settings page and set the transparency of the lockscreen to either on or off:



    HOW TO INSTALL

    * If you have previous betas installed, deinstall them first and install the OS7:Revive version from Cydia
    * After installing the OS7:Revive version from Cydia, download the file you want:
    Regular Version: 2.1.0 Final.zip
    No Lockscreen Version: 2.1.0 Final - No Lockscreen.zip
    * After downloading, SSH into your phone
    * Replace your images folder with the one's you just downloaded here: /var/mobile/Library/OS7/
    * Replace the old OS7.dylib file with the one just downloaded here: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries
    * Place the Lockinfo icons in the correct folders (the messages one will go in the com.Apple.SMS folder inside the Tiles directory)
    * Reboot your phone
    Thanks End!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (2012-01-22)

Page 234 of 417 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •